Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (37936 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2022
GreyLaw:

You appear honest, but I still see through the hypocrisy. Traditional leaders, pastors, politicians in the West have Co enout openly to lash out at the Eastern era, but please mention any pastor, traditional leader or known politician from the East who has come out to lash out at West as a whole.

You see, you people beat others with a stick and cry foul when they want to beat you with the same stick. You hate them so much that you won't want any of theirs to smell the top office of the country. You hated them so much as to go and bring a failed dictator to lead Nigeria for 8 good years.

It is shameful. Nobody is righteous here. Shove your self righteousness where the sun doesn't shine!

i have been here in one iteration or another since 2006. i have no illusions about the way your kinsmen view the rest of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nisiw366: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

If only primitive ones like you can travel out for once, you won't be so deluded.

Yes, yorubas don't travel to the East according to dofos like you but over 5000 are currently displaced in Ibeno part of Akwa Ibom alone and their shanty community destroyed. They have been begging since cheesy cheesy

Go to all the cities, towns and villages in the East and see uncountable numbers of yoruba women and girls roaming aimlessly about in the name of selling agbo.

Aside Lagos, our former capital and current economic capital, can you name a single place that is developed in your ghetoish and mud house with rusted roof infested region??!
Eranko. Those displaced in ibeno are mostly those who work as fishermen cos of the water body. Yorubas in your dead se aren't up to 1000 because it is dead unproductive region. And there is nothing like apart from lagos because lagos is part of sw, part of dawn. Go back to your worthless region

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by ogmask: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:
The most tribalistic people in Nigeria are yorubas yet they would deny it openly. From their pastors to traditional rulers, agberos to politicians, and even the educated ones, it's still the same thing!

They claim to be educated and sophisticated yet are campaigning and hoping that a criminal and desperate old man like tinubu would rule Nigeria even when far better candidates like Peter Obi is there. They even decide to fight Obi and preach hate against Igbos.

Well, it is left for all Nigerians to decide their fate, vote for tinubu and suffer the consequences or vote Obi and experience a turn around.

Obi should sell himself more l to Nigerians. Power is not giving it is taken. For me, the 3 possible candidates are Obi, PYO and ameachi. If Obi misses it then PYO or amaechi should pick it up. All others are dangerous and backward politicians, tinubu inclusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by dokxavi: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Grandmeister:

Apart from nairaland. Tell me ANY Igbo politician from APC or pdp that has openly attacked tinubu, I will wait. Tell me any Igbo king that has attacked any yoruba politician, I will wait. Tell me any Igbo religious leader that has attacked a yoruba politician openly, again I’ll wait. You call others names and accuse them for something you are a master at. I hate you guys hypocrisy.
Ohanaeze has done that plus more by directing insults at Tinubu. Igbos are too tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by dokxavi: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2022
ogmask:

Obi should sell himself more l to Nigerians. Power is not giving it is taken. For me, the 3 possible candidates are Obi, PYO and ameachi. If Obi misses it then PYO or amaechi should pick it up. All others are dangerous and backward politicians, tinubu inclusive.
Tinubu is not your plaything, that's why you keep mentioning him. Tinubu will trounce Peter Obi, Atiku, PYO and Amaechi all combined.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

SKULL MINER STILL DEY TALK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Nisiw366:
Eranko. Those displaced in ibeno are mostly those who work as fishermen cos of the water body. Yorubas in your dead se aren't up to 1000 because it is dead unproductive region. And there is nothing like apart from lagos because lagos is part of sw, part of dawn. Go back to your worthless region

THERE ARE MANY DIRTY YOLUBA GIRLS AND WOMEN SELLING AGBO DRUG IN SOUTH EAST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Invitationn: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Grandmeister:

Apart from nairaland. Tell me ANY Igbo politician from APC or pdp that has openly attacked tinubu, I will wait. Tell me any Igbo king that has attacked any yoruba politician, I will wait. Tell me any Igbo religious leader that has attacked a yoruba politician openly, again I’ll wait. You call others names and accuse them for something you are a master at. I hate you guys hypocrisy.
I know you won't admit it.
Bigots like you are everywhere but the problem is, you like Playing the victims.
The closest ethnic slur from one of your bigoted kinsmen is the infamous SOPHISTICATED MORONS.
This isn't even targeted towards a politician but an entire tribe.
Coming Ochereome Nnanna, a columnist and chairman of the Vanguard editorial board.
This guy is a journalist ffs! What more?
Except you don't consider Nnamdi Kanu a politician or an Igbo man; the most bigoted of y'all. Who has Nnamdi Kanu not attacked in Yoruba land- public without reservation?
I can go on.

So suck it up and stop this victim mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2022
dokxavi:
Ohanaeze has done that plus more by directing insults at Tinubu. Igbos are too tribalistic.
Liar show me the proof. We all remember how an oba threatened an entire tribe with lagoon. I am sure you cheered him for saying that. My question remains, why do you lots accuse igbos for something you do and even do much worse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Political Abobaku!

This one will follow his master to the grave!

Smarter ones like Bashir have begun moves to the House of Rep, this bingo is still here barking up and down performing for his masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:
The most tribalistic people in Nigeria are yorubas yet they would deny it openly. From their pastors to traditional rulers, agberos to politicians, and even the educated ones, it's still the same thing!

They claim to be educated and sophisticated yet are campaigning and hoping that a criminal and desperate old man like tinubu would rule Nigeria even when far better candidates like Peter Obi is there. They even decide to fight Obi and preach hate against Igbos.

Well, it is left for all Nigerians to decide their fate, vote for tinubu and suffer the consequences or vote Obi and experience a turn around.

LOL! Yorubas this, Yoruas that. It has become a crutch to blame Yoruas everytime something doesn't go your way.

Please PDP & APC should do their primaries, can't wait to see how some people will blame yorubas for their failure again!

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2022
Tolu is right though.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nisiw366: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

THERE ARE MANY DIRTY YOLUBA GIRLS AND WOMEN SELLING AGBO DRUG IN SOUTH EAST
Yorubas in se aren't up to 500 compared to millions of economic ipobian parasites displaced all over sw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by ogmask: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2022
dokxavi:
Tinubu is not your plaything, that's why you keep mentioning him. Tinubu will trounce Peter Obi, Atiku, PYO and Amaechi all combined.

We are not looking for who will bulldoze his way thru we are looking for the best.
We have a long way to go in this country aswearugad.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Invitationn:

Bigots like you are everywhere but the problem is, you like Playing the victims.
The closest ethnic slur from one of your bigoted kinsmen is the infamous SOPHISTICATED MORONS.
Coming Ochereome Nnanna, a columnist and chairman of the Vanguard editorial board.
Except you don't consider Nnamdi Kanu a politician or an Igbo man; the most bigoted of y'all. Who has Nnamdi Kanu not attacked in Yoruba land- public without reservation?
I can go on.

This is like telling a dog not to bark or telling a rat not to scavenge. It's second nature. Everyone is guilty except them. Infact after the blessed virgin Mary it's them. Disagree and become a bigot and Igbo hater.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Invitationn:

I can go on.

Can you please show me this journalist and his insult on yoruba people? Or will you start beating about the bush like your ilk do around here? So Nnamdi Kanu is the yardstick for Igbos? Kanu that has insulted every single Igbo leader dead and alive? Even insults igbos who come online to disagree with him? What about your son in uk? Adeyinka godson?? I know you have forgotten that name. You people have selective amnesia when it comes to the wrongs committed by your own.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by dokxavi: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Grandmeister:

Liar show me the proof. We all remember how an oba threatened an entire tribe with lagoon. I am sure you cheered him for saying that. My question remains, why do you lots accuse igbos for something you do and even do much worse?
You will deny your own father even.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by dokxavi: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
ogmask:

We are not looking for who will bulldoze his way thru we are looking for the best.
We have a long way to go in this country aswearugad.
Now that you say Peter Obi is not the best and can not even muster
a single vote outside your tribalistic IPOB territory.

Tinubu is the best and has the clout to win.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Aidejay:
This is like telling a dog not to bark or telling a rat not to scavenge. It's second nature. Everyone is guilty except them. Infact after the blessed virgin Mary it's them. Disagree and become a bigot and Igbo hater.
No igbos never claimed to be saints. And why should they? Being a saint in Nigeria will get you wiped out from existence. What igbos hate is hypocrisy. You accuse them for exactly the same thing your own people do and even do worse! You called them tribalist but your traditional leaders openly called for the extermination of a people because of election! You call them ritualists but your own people are past masters at it (thank goodness for the internet). You call them scammers but your own people also do it. You call them secessionist and rabble rousers but your own son igboho was also doing it. Every fvcking shit you have accused igbos of you do same or even worse. Fvcking hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i have been here in one iteration or another since 2006. i have no illusions about the way your kinsmen view the rest of nigeria.

Damn! FACTOS.
What we are seeing now is a useless attempt by igbos especially on social media platforms to white wash the past 8 years of slander, insult and hatered directed towards people of other ethnicities, because they want Peter Obi to become president.
Wow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2022
dokxavi:
You will deny your own father even.
Typical very typical of a yoruba man. When faced with his own hypocrisy and superior argument he starts hurling asinine insults.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2022
ogmask:

Peter Obi should sell himself more to Nigerians? Which Nigerians exactly?

The ones your useless & shallow-minded incestuous people refer to as Ewedu & Gbegiri people?

Or the ones your cannibalistic people refer to as Almajiri & Terrorist people from the North?

Abi the ones your drug-dealing animals refer to as Children of the Fallen Demon?

We have said it times without number that common sense and your wayward people are light years apart.

You cannot go and trigger a war out of emotions or sentiments and expect not to suffer its consequences.

The stupidity & arrogance of your ancestors are ingrained in the DNA of all you Foolish bastards from the East of the Niger.

You all act before you think.

Both your young & old are stupid and carry the same factory-fitted defective brains and mentality. And that is the reason you can see your socio-cultural group “OHANAEZE NDIGBO” be talking and issuing statements that can only come from kindergarten pupils.

You want to be President so that your bastard incorrigible people can tarnish & finish off what is left of Nigeria’s image home & abroad?

Personally, my stance is for Nigeria to be Balkanized & broken up to pieces but until then: NO meth BASTARD FROM THE EAST WILL NEAR ASO ROCK, TALK MORE OF RULING NIGERIA.

PETER PANDORA OBITUARY will only become President of the Federal Republic of Biafra.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Lots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by ogmask: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

Peter Obi should sell himself more to Nigerians? Which Nigerians exactly?

The ones your useless & shallow-minded incestuous people refer to as Ewedu & Gbegiri people?

Or the ones your cannibalistic people refer to as Almajiri & Terrorist people from the North?

Abi the ones your drug-dealing animals refer to as Children of the Fallen Demon?

We have it times without number that common sense and your wayward people are light years apart.

You cannot go and trigger a war out of emotions or sentiments and expect not to suffer its consequences.

The stupidity & arrogance of your ancestors are ingrained in the DNA of all you Foolish bastards from the East of the Niger.

You act before you think.

Both your young & old are stupid and carry the same factory-fitted defective brains and mentality. And that is the reason you can see your socio-cultural group “OHANAEZE NDIGBO” be talking and issuing statements that can only come from kindergarten pupils.

You want to be President so that your bastard incorrigible people can tarnish & finish off what is left of Nigeria’s image home & abroad.

Personally, my stance is for Nigeria to be Balkanized & broken up to pieces but until then: NO meth BASTARD FROM THE EAST WILL NEAR ASO ROCK, TALK MORE OF RULING NIGERIA.

PETER PANDORA OBITUARY will only become President of the Federal Republic of Biafra.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Lots!

Must you insult to drive your point home?
Oya chop ban make your mind rest...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They also cursing people that against Peter obi. No ipob terrorist will ever get to Aso rock. Obi is very tribalistic in nature. Every Nigerians must shunned him.
Says a tinubu tribalistic bigot,ur bullion van lord is the master in tribalism,one who rather give cups of rice to women on north than giving to his village people,no tribalism pass that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Peter Obi.
I'm yet to read from or meet one either that is realistic and logical.
They are bunch of mumus living in fools paradise.

Hope you’ve bought pampers for your pee-pee ancestor? He’s no longer wearing joggers and caps , now he’s lining for food . Eternal 70 years old man .
Bullion van merchant. Make sure you join the queue of at his gate to beg money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by danot1030: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2022
I also receives attack from those unscrupulous and arrogant supporters that all their arguments is on literature without being able to show one video or picture of Obi's achievements as a governor for eight years, no wonder Asari Dokubo described him as borehole and road governor.

The funniest thing is that none of these his online supporters will be nominated by PDP for the primary election. Obi scenario will be like Dr Maduka during the Anambra governorship election.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by ogmask: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2022
dokxavi:
Now that you say Peter Obi is not the best and can not even muster
a single vote outside your tribalistic IPOB territory.

Tinubu is the best and has the clout to win.

Tinubu no doubt has proven to be a good leader over time but he is not the best Nigeria needs right now. As for the clout to clinch it, yes, he has the clout and popularity to fly the APC flag and even win the election.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2022
[[s]quote author=Dmacqh post=112256281]

Hope you’ve bought pampers for your pee-pee ancestor? He’s no longer wearing joggers and caps , now he’s lining for food . Eternal 70 years old man .
Bullion van merchant. Make sure you join the queue of at his gate to beg money.[/quote][/s]
Pls stay off the Mkpuru mirri and eating of human meat, they are bad for your mental and physical health.
Thanks.
BYE

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Grandmeister:

No igbos never claimed to be saints. And why should they? Being a saint in Nigeria will get you wiped out from existence. What igbos hate is hypocrisy. You accuse them for exactly the same thing your own people do and even do worse! You called them tribalist but your traditional leaders openly called for the extermination of a people because of election! You call them ritualists but your own people are past masters at it (thank goodness for the internet). You call them scammers but your own people also do it. You call them secessionist and rabble rousers but your own son igboho was also doing it. Every fvcking shit you have accused igbos of you do same or even worse. Fvcking hypocrites.

Stop lying, Igbos are beyond reproach in this Nigeria. grin
Yorubas don't like hate. They are genuine and understanding people who accept everyone and anyone. Their home is your home. Welcoming and evolved. You however can't come to Yoruba land and be flexing muscles there is a limit. And like all others yorubas are outspoken, exposed and unlimited in what we can do be it positive or negative. They have a penchant to be very good at anything. But I swear to God yorubas will not keep quiet or hold their mouth just so as to please anyone. You people can't shut them up. Call them whatever, They will not step aside especially for a fruitless effort as putting peter Obi in Aso Villa. If Obi can't measure up it's not their fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by anonimi: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
ShaqFu:
I wonder why all this hostility. To me it's needless. After the primaries is done and dust, when we know for sure who and who will be the flag bearers of APC and PDP, then the hostility can begin. Frankly, I look forward to it.

You don't think that hostilities etc can help in the delegates making their choice at the primaries?
Why don't you want to contribute to the political process more than what you have done/are doing currently

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by anonimi: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2022
ogmask:
Tinubu no doubt has proven to be a good leader over time but he is not the best Nigeria needs right now. As for the clout to clinch it, yes, he has the clout and popularity to fly the APC flag and even win the election.

So that he can drag us into more poverty and debts as he has done in Lagos for over two decades

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Aidejay:

Stop lying, Igbos are beyond reproach in this Nigeria. grin
Yorubas don't like hate. They are genuine and understanding people who accept everyone and anyone. Their home is your home. Welcoming and evolved. You however can't come to Yoruba land and be flexing muscles there is a limit. And like all others yorubas are outspoken, exposed and unlimited in what we can do be it positive or negative. They have a penchant to be very good at anything. But I swear to God yorubas will not keep quiet or hold their mouth just so as to please anyone. You people can't shut them up. Call them whatever, They will not step aside especially for a fruitless effort as putting peter Obi in Aso Villa. If Obi can't measure up it's not their fault.
I like how you stylishly avoided the exposure of your peoples hypocrisy on my previous post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.