Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? (722 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? by Sexplaystore2: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Is MouthAction Dangerous to My Health?

Sex is very enjoyable, but as we know, the potential to spread infection through sex remains a risk. Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and Human papillomavirus (HPV) are examples of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) that can be passed from one partner to another through sex. And MouthAction is a form of Sex.

Lots of people ask about the dangers of MouthAction and truth be told, the dangers of oral are no less different than the dangers of other forms of sex.

MouthAction simply means Sex that is performed when the mouth is used to pleasure the genitals. Because MouthAction involves sucking or licking a partner’s genitals, you’re likely to come into direct contact with genital fluids.

This could put you at risk of getting STIs. Generally, you’re more at risk of catching an STI from MouthAction if:

– You have cuts, sores, or ulcers in your mouth while giving MouthAction.
– You have multiple sexual partners
-You have physical contact with genitals fluids that are infected
-You don’t maintain good oral hygiene and sexual health.

Click here to read more https://olawunmiesan.com/blog/

Re: Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? by RedMac: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Cancer of the throat...
Re: Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? by Padipadi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's safe to an extent if your partner is neat n not adulterous.

(1) (Reply)

Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? / Husband Don't Know Neighbor Has Been Chopping His Wife / PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.