Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta (8272 Views)

He Was Alive They Broke His Spinal Cord And Behead Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / He Was Alive, They Cut His Hand And Put In Plate Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun PIX / He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

He was a top Vikings members. His death fueled up the cult war in Anambra that was on a pause.
He was also posted on frontpage

Get your fact right a top buccaneer member.
You've start with ur fake news angry
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Uncle96:

I bleeped up the day I wore a red shirt with eagle drawn on it. Na den random cultists start to dey approach

U fit just us small? grin
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
PattyMike:

Them Dey look face as well. How u carry ur sef matters. I’m sure am abroad returnee won’t look brutish, hardened and rugged.

Externals no dey look face. U know that wearing a durga is free abroad na. Then u come here and wear it then externals catch u. Abeg o
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Hmm nawa ooo

Na wetin boys dey use their hand join in the name of I wan make people dey fear me
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Killerbag36:

Get your fact right a top buccaneer member.
You've start with ur fake news angry

Savage was a Vikings member it was the guy that was sitted with him in his car in that filling station that was a Buccaneer.

He was posted on almost all Vikings confraternity Facebook groups. A quick search will help u. I did mine just now

2 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Help2020: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This one was interviewed in the video I will upload soon on my Google drive.
His name is Godwin. The Eiye members asked him how did he join Ayes (Blackaxe)
They asked him when did he join he said he joined just last year 2021.
He said he joined 2021 in his village in Akwaibom state.
They asked the name of the person that carried him to join he said his name is Godnogoforget.
Then they asked where he is working he said close to UBA
PLS SEND THE VIDEO TO MY WHATSAPP.
+233558408645

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Winnerly: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

See question o.
How dem no go know na. Some people sef like to show themselves. I have a friend who celebrated his birthday as a confraternity member. In his photoshoot he wore their confraternity cap and even posted him on social media. I warned him. I wanted to show him this nairaland account. I was like he might know it's me and they might want to kill me. U guys here know the kind of threats I get from these cultist sef on this forum.
So I kept friendship outside my life.
There was even one Nairalander that commented how his neighbor do wear Blackaxe confraternity cap and he was warning the boy based on what I've been posting but the boy was like nothing dey happen. He had to cut all communication from the guy to avoid mistaken identity.

So that's it. When they come for their rival its usually a map out plan. If u like run.

Mr savage who ran from Anambra to Imo state where there is no war. He was still killed in the filling station they took him from Imo back to Anambra and mutilated his body.

You’re right.

lexy20i4 they also use jazz as well to detect rivals. If you join runs today, you will do a blood covenant, meaning all members carry same spiritual aura around them, thus making it easy to detect them.

The leaders also do themselves favour. Relatives in rival gangs and childhood friends also do themselves favours to stay alive by snitching on their other brothers.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by onitshaman: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
PattyMike:

Abeg dress as u like joor nothing dey happen. I wear black on black almost everyday for the last two years. Even yesterday I wore black top, black timberland and black face cap to an event to a cultist warring neighborhood. But u should avoid any top of the mixed colors yellow and black or any head gear with the mixed colors of yellow and black. Aye color is yellow, black n white. But if u want to draw attention to yourself then by all means wear white top, black trouser or jean and then nack yellow socks with ur palm slippers stroll commot Lol. I guarantee u will not return home the same haha.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by shawante(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

YouTube is the worst
Bro if you dey Twitter you go go viral o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by PoliteActivist: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Do streamable.com. No registration. just upload

Trying it.

Modified:
ok, works and very simple. But no cover photo like youtube. Still great

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by MrBachelor: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm here for the video. cool
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oh! What an Accident!
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by perestroika19: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Yes boss. The video is having problems becoming public on my google drive but I will still use a plan b to share it as usual.
You seem very stubborn and obstinate. People told you severally to use streamable.com to upload your videos. You come on here every day to complain about Google drive this , Google drive that

6 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Upforgreatness(f): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:
How person go use him hand go join something like this embarassed

This one is a Blackaxe member kidnapped by Eiye members in Abeokuta.

Let me upload the video

Why can't they live together in harmony without hurting each other? Is it a must they kill each other?
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Passionate888: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Where's the VIDEO?
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2022
shawante:

Bro if you dey Twitter you go go viral o!

Shout up go viral 4 waiting
See as u they happy 4 cult marras no worry ur rival will soon catch with u na twitter them go post am
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Neddstark: 1:24am On Apr 26, 2022
perestroika19:

You seem very stubborn and obstinate. People told you severally to use streamable.com to upload your videos. You come on here every day to complain about Google drive this , Google drive that

The guy is an attention seeker on nairaland. He wants to seem important as the only one with legit cult gists and video.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by nnamdiosu(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
So I'm thinking what if it was just a random dude walking across the street who doesn't know anything about cultism, can they kidnap the person based on assumptions?

I stopped wearing colored shorts because of these people, all my shirts are now white or ash or dark green and I've always loved black shirts

It's just to ask God for protection bro. Even the white is still one of their colors.

They've taken all the colors in the world, and even want to start investing new colors for themselves if possible.

Na God dey protect, not avoidance of color o.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by tutudesz: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

See as u they happy 4 cult marras no worry ur rival will soon catch with u na twitter them go post am
Smally which number u be for your useless cult Because I know u be new recruit grin
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by shawante(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

I am not and will never be a cultist cuz I've never seen the benefit of being one.

On the other hand i love what the OP is doing cuz he is sensitizing the youths on the dangers of being a cultist in order to avoid "nobody told me".

And oga please if you are a cultist I urge you to renounce and be free or keep living in the shadows until you meet your waterloo one day
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Prettygirl200(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na wa oooo this people should rest naaaa na everyday dem dey die ni?
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
perestroika19:

Lol. Do u think if it was workable I wouldn't be doing it.
Streamable is still against very gory videos. Go and check their terms and conditions. Even weshare or so restricted me.
These are gory videos. They have computers that spot them. Google drive still dey work. Sometimes the link will take too long to be public. Sometimes it will not.

These links are probably clicked my 1000+ from nairaland.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Gnosis777: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol. Do u think if it was workable I wouldn't be doing it.
Streamable is still against very gory videos. Go and check their terms and conditions. Even weshare or so restricted me.
These are gory videos. They have computers that spot them. Google drive still dey work. Sometimes the link will take too long to be public. Sometimes it will not.

These links are probably clicked my 1000+ from nairaland.

I recommended sharing through Telegram and I was ignored as well. Here's a tidbit of info. Most U.S. based video sharing services do not allow gory videos. However, Telegram was founded by Russians and its corporate headquarters are based in UAE. I know there are other telegram users who post gory war videos and other controversial things and their videos remain up. You can try that route and see if that will work.

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
shawante:

I am not and will never be a cultist cuz I've never seen the benefit of being one.

On the other hand i love what the OP is doing cuz he is sensitizing the youths on the dangers of being a cultist in order to avoid "nobody told me".

And oga please if you are a cultist I urge you to renounce and be free or keep living in the shadows until you meet your waterloo one day

Na you nd your entire household that will meet your waterloo one day fool
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gnosis777:

I recommended sharing through Telegram and I was ignored as well. Here's a tidbit of info. Most U.S. based video sharing services do not allow gory videos. However, Telegram was founded by Russians and its corporate headquarters are based in UAE. I know there are other telegram users who post gory war videos and other controversial things and their videos remain up. You can try that route and see if that will work.

Even though I'm angry with you
Share videos online anywhere telegram or other site them go use am track you. Be warned by all this funking cultist wen de disguise..Cultistupdate
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
tutudesz:

Smally which number u be for your useless cult Because I know u be new recruit grin

Your mama number, how e de be you.
Ask ur mom she will explain better tongue grin
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by tutudesz: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

Your mama number, how e de be you.
Ask ur mom she will explain better tongue grin
Ur parents must have disowned you

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Gnosis777: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

Even though I'm angry with you
Share videos online anywhere telegram or other site them go use am track you. Be warned by all this funking cultist wen de disguise..Cultistupdate

Angry with me...lol? I don't know you. I was only trying to help OP find a solution, that's all.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gnosis777:

Angry with me...lol? I don't know you. I was only trying to help OP find a solution, that's all.
Bleep brst grin
Do u know if im still the op grin angry
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
tutudesz:

Ur parents must have disowned you

Same they did to youv tongue
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Gnosis777: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

Bleep brst grin
Do u know if im still the op grin angry

nope, I sure don't....bye bye now
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gnosis777:

The thing is that I'm scared using telegram. Reason being that if police stop me and day and search my phone they'll think I'm the person killing them. Before u know I don begin write statement.

I can only do telegram except if I have two phones.

The guy Nigerianview I told him to use telegram he said majority of the people sending him updates dont want the memories of their gang members to be on the internet forever.
They want the memories to pass.

Even before I log in. I am always on Incognito mode because of Naija police I no get strength to explain. After each post I'll delete all pictures. My chat with the Nigerianview himself is set to disappear after 24 hours.

Because sometimes I do make enquiries when someone asks me a question on nairaland.
So I dont want police to ask me why am I making enquiries about cults if am not.
So that's it boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts 2 Fake EFCC Operatives, 8 Others In Abeokuta / Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability / Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.