Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) (23194 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Pickmycall: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
paulolee:
I remember when my padi ahmed jus join sunshine stars, them bin sign and and the guy jus de happy say football don pay and him go finally dey earn salary for having fun n playing soccer which was his dream...
one.month letter, him agent tell am say one club for tanzania see e clips and invite am for trials, say dm fit sign am if e impress..
e shock me when that same sunshine coach wey bin de beg before d club sign my padi come de advise am to enter road sharply to Tanzania...
I shock n tell d coach say na bad advise bcoz naija better pass tanzania..
bt the man jus laff n ask me say, him wey be club coach never collect salary for 2 months, na who go kum pay ahmed wey jus join?? I burst laff die..
NPFL go teach u say, naija never ready for grassroot football...
Someof these local league players are arrogant too.I know few of them who were playing with these local clubs at my former residence,They were so arrogant then.After league break they would come home and start bragging and showing off their rides, jersey,football shoes and carry olosho.One of them is now a driver to a company at Lekki.Another one was always at home doing nothing and broke.I learned they were signed for some years without a sign-on fee.Some of the money they make is a donation from top government officials.The rides they drove home were rented cars.
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Pickmycall: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Shellsploit:
They should have auctioned their Jersey's to pay off the debt..

Useless country
How much are they worth?

1 Like

Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by onndu443: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
see below
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Dmacqh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
[left][/left]My dear Heartland, which way .
I was a victim . I came for trials for main team in 2019, only for them to say I was too young and also my position is already filled .
The newly appointed Coach then , told me to stick around for Team B. I did .

Team B was disbanded. After a month , they started screening...( God is over to you ) . The team did screening from September till December. We are only playing test matches . We saw hell . Often I will trek from MCC to Naze . Sometimes I’ll manage to reach a certain junction , and pay #50 transport .

The ordeals aren’t for the weak . The coaches produced the list of players they need more than 7-10x , each time it will be rejected . Everyone Govt. official want a Slot. Secretary to PRO to agents to Sweeper .
I got no govt backing . At a time , one coach have to protect me by adopting me as his Slot.

Next year 2020, we resumed . I noticed the decision didn’t go well with some big names . A list was produced for amateur League , 25 players . My name was there . When we are registering, the officer called me , I stood up , and acoach signaled him , they spoke aside and he told me to sit . All the coaches took me away and start explaining cock and bull stories . That I won’t be registered . That I’m part of the team . That the 25 players are government certified names . I asked but my name is there , they brought another list and showed me, my name was written under the 25 names with asterisks. I left immediately.I dropped my boots.

I managed to resume back at a time, my performance was affected. Football is mental . I had to drop out on my own .
It was then the coaches with the TM started calling me back . I was off . I’ve to concentrate on my studies .
I told myself I’m done with Nigeria football . If I don’t find my way to Europe , I’ll utilize my education.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by LORDKing001: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kriss216:
Imo state government should abolish football activities cos it's obvious they don't take football serious here.

This same Heartland players were staying at Irete one time during the regime of Rochas. They hardly pay their bills. The players always owe market women then. Bet9ja was their side hustle then.
What's keeping them from losing home matches at least 5odd play with 10mil cashout and leave
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by ZombieSlaughter: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pickmycall:
Foreign clubs needs physical trials not YouTube trials.

If you assertive about sending out your videos, you'll likely get call ups for trials. Go back and read my comment again, this time slowly.

Good talent also needs good marketing.
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by emmy512: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wahala no deh shy
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kriss216:
Imo state government should abolish football activities cos it's obvious they don't take football serious here.

This same Heartland players were staying at Irete one time during the regime of Rochas. They hardly pay their bills. The players always owe market women then. Bet9ja was their side hustle then.
imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
onthehill:
IGBERETV REPORT

Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food And Room Bills (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/388176288616176/posts/1185745158859281/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209439016887749&id=1695020074

As conscience no dey dem HEART, LAND nko?
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by eallstar: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kriss216:

Why can't they fix match for themselves and make big money?
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nawo o undecided

For their home?

Make dem just build apartment make players bring hot plate dey cook spag undecided

As e don finish for dem undecided
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by sukar886: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
What a disgrace to imo government
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Bobloco: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
The Supreme court governor and his commissioner for sports Hon Dan Ogu are Jesters
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
What a disgrace?
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Dikegodspower(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
This local place can't be a hotel.
I'm in owerri,and no such thing happened
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Dikegodspower(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
pargelenis:
I pity the players … dem don enter one chance.
Anyway, this situation is still better than being kidnapped!

This local place can't be a hotel.
I'm in owerri,and no such thing happened
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by swedbase(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
May Devil will punish Buhari for installing a wicked man like him in our lovely State
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by LZAA: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
A club iwuanyanwu ran so well that they conquered Africa
Government should hands off football and push their officials to other departments where they can steal with ease
Smh
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Quiny32323: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
JOemmy:

Rochas and uzodima are the worst governors to ever govern imo state those two have no business anywhere near govt offices.

Do you know achike udenwa?
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin cheesy This one na customized, disgrace in a waybill parcel.
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Howellz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
dollynnn:
Welcome to Nigeria!
The commissioner of sports will probably be somewhere enjoying himself with the money meant for their upkeep leaving the players to their fate

... This is unbelievable, I cannot believe that this is happening, Awhole Heartland FC... Jesus Christ I am stund. See how others are enjoying football in other countries. Oh Hope Uzodinma, you have failed us.
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by subcbouy: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Collapse premier league -heartland vs heartbreak
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Rexzivyson99(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Neatly used and in perfect condition delivery/pick up bike is AVAILABLE for sale

Price: 310k...negotiable

Buzz 07058319620 on WhatsApp for more enquires

Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by ViktorCash: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin Useless Jersey
Shellsploit:
They should have auctioned their Jersey's to pay off the debt..

Useless country
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by tsdarkside(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
you igbos just cant shame....
you already owe them money and you go their again lodge.... undecided undecided
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by SaturnNick(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Too bad. See how frustrated they look
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Bbbw: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by mkoabiola: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Players owing market women... Hahahaha

Whala
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
And some idiots expect me to watch or support nigeria leagues........God forbid bad thing.....
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by heartbeat84: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
what a shame............
Re: Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) by buchivik(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kaysnow:

I have bro

Contact me. +1 213 58 nine 5515

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps Honours Stephen Keshi In Today’s Plenary Session / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.