Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death (42532 Views)

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by BoluwatifeNG(f): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jamesmadisson:
Please don’t give out your BVN, this is how your bank account get hacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by Hotzone(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
They could have lived forever since they claim that they are gods

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by sirmustyla(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thank God there's no wish about marrying more young ladies.
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by osazsky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kai na the gifting of furnished apartment to those ladies na him pain me pass..apt from the first wife if u asked the remaining wives why they married him ..my brother na that house way the guy use mouth buy for them women women women how many times I call una? Very funy creature

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by thatigboman1: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
I thought that the lying Palace workers said that the man had premonition of his "going to see his great grandfather oduduwa, 1st man on earth to slam his head on head while diving down from the atmosphere and his skull quickly mined. So why didnt he compete his earthly wishes. And now his 18 ex-wives will be homeless. And up for any head hunter to invite into their homes.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
I hope the wives managed to tie down meaningful assets and cash ........

Or else , I might be seeing them at challenge or Bódìjà, doing pump price.......... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by Realmi: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Every dead person had unfinished plans

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by PlaysNigeria: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Unfinished legacy
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Very useless king

So so so Bleep Bleep he sabi undecided
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by KUNZEH(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Minister of Interior Rauf Aregbesola, also spoke yesterday of the aborted plan by the late monarch to settle the rift between him and his principal.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by mannobi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Alaafin, igbakeji orisa
The iku baba yeye.
We Wil always miss you.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by offiahvictor(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Vanity upon vanity...all is vanity says the preacher.
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by mannobi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Very useless king

So so so Bleep Bleep he sabi undecided
You clearly showed that you lack home training or that your parents are bas.tards if you can refer to a whole alaafin like that.
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin

Eyah

undecided
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
princeemmma:
When i was young, i wanted to be Doctor, but at sometime of my life i decide not to be a doctor again, i decide i want to be a Pilot......... am neither of the two now.... am just an employee who earn few to survive

That's life for you
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by elonmuskbaby: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:
I hope the wives managed to tie down meaningful assets and cash ........

Or else , I might be seeing them at challenge or Bódìjà, doing pump price.......... cheesy
na badirat wey get sense pass.omolomo ya JAPA.i pity damilola.after she ran away,she later came back to beg to be accepted back into the palace and promised to refund the money gistlover raised for her when she initially left the palace.now the peson ( alaafin) wey she wan use do poverty alleviation plan don die lipsrsealed

Single mothers don re-enter street lipsrsealed

Omoh, that one collect house.but I'm not sure whether the documents were handed over to her before the alaafin died.i remember the alaafin had issues with her because she was accused of sleeping with someone else's husband when she went to UK.infact gistlover said the wife caught omoh and her husband fvcking so it pissed off the king when the news got to him and seized a lot of her properties (not sure if she was given back)

unfortunately for the oloris, many of them no get sense.na owanmbe cloth, make-up artist,gele,shoes,bags and wigs them dey squander their money on when the going was good with the alaafin

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by topoftheworld(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Man no be God..
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by pezeji(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
All these are not development, Oyo east has been far behind other parts of the state, that's because he wants to own everywhere and everything to himself, therefore investors will have to speak with him directly. He uses too much taxations to chase them away. And nobody dares oppose him. He takes lands at will. I hope this town becomes wise and hope to see investors coming in later this year

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by Bbbw: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by yunafa(f): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I luv me one of his wives for straight Anal. Hardcore!

don't be silly and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by 9iceprince(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
So Aregbesola was humbled and wants a Reconciliation meeting through Alaafin.,,,
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Death doesn't announce its coming.
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by OGAStacks2021: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Useless king
Islie:
• Aborted visit to Ooni’s palace

• Chieftaincy title for Gbajabiamila

• Gift of furnished houses to wives

https://thenationonlineng.net/alaafins-unfulfilled-plans/
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by whirlout: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
I still don't get the utility of all these Obas besides philandering and leeching off state and local govts for money.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by tianshie(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
He probably had Covid.
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by Brunicekid(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Issokay. Seems Alaafin never visited Ooni at his palace before
Yeah, but he planned visiting before the middle of this year (June)... The former Ooni and this Alaafin had issues..
Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by gulfer: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Funny, this write up... Was he expecting to live forever Someone God gave immense benefits of living to such old age to not be seeing every additional day as a blessing and take it one day at a time........ angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by elonmuskbaby: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2022
pezeji:
All these are not development, Oyo east has been far behind other parts of the state, that's because he wants to own everywhere and everything to himself, therefore investors will have to speak with him directly. He uses too much taxations to chase them away. And nobody dares oppose him. He takes lands at will. I hope this town becomes wise and hope to see investors coming in later this year
i no wan Dey too fast to talk am but thank God someone hit the nail

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death by abbey503(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2022
There's no way you can do it all in life..... hope he put my name for the house before he left

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Isoko Names And Their Meaning / Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.