Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Am Not A Demon But Had To Pretend To Be One. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Demon But Had To Pretend To Be One. (308 Views)

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Demon But Had To Pretend To Be One. by RACOme: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
We do silly things when we are younger.
Growing up, I have done so many things I'm not proud of. (May God forgive me).

I remember what happened One day in church during one of the church's weekly activities.

I was still doing my school clearance then and you will agree with me that that process was stressful and draining (in my school at least).

So, during this midweek service, I don't know how I dozed off while the service is still on.

In my sleep:

I just returned from lectures and met my roommate walking around the room. She was looking so unsettled. I suspected that something was going on but didn't pin my mind to it.

I asked if she cooked something but she swore not to have eaten since morning.
I decided to take a nap and walked straight to the bed area.
My roomie tried to stop me. At the veg of pushing me off, her leg kicked the soaked garri that she covered with the bedsheet.

I busted out laughing unknown to me that the laugh was in reality.�‍♀️

My friend tapped me immediately and I got back to my senses but that was a little late. All eyes were already on me.

The pastor gave me the look of "I don catch you devil today". I responded the look with my own " If they born you well, near me na".

He started walking close to me, I had to pretend to be praying.

The pastor came to me. He laid hands on my head, on my chest, blew me air, beat my head, and pushed my forehead in a futile attempt to make me fall.

Lai lai! Odeshi!

The ushers surrounded me. They held me so tight.

I decided to add some flavor to it to make it look real.

I started staggering and forcing myself to break free from them.

The pastor removed his coat, and his wristwatch and shrugged in readiness to kill the demon.

Trust yours truly, I Kuku brought out my acting skills.

" Don't you dare come close" I commanded.

"Who are you and what are you doing in this body?" the pastor asked as he spoke in tongues.

" I am the Queen of the coast," I boasted.

"I command you to leave this body now!!!!" The pastor shouted to my ears.

The shout was so intended that even the real demon will be scared.

I moved away from him, thinking that he will move to my fellow demons rolling and wailing on the floor, but no, he really wantu ridiku me.

He followed me still shouting " I command you to leave this body now!!!!".

Two more ushers joined, making them five ushers holding down only one demon…

The demon is in trouble.

I turned to the congregations and noticed that the prayers were so intense.

Everyone was kabashing and commanding the poor bottle of malt like me.

The pastor was charging more and speaking louder in tongues.

It dawned on me that the time to ridiku I is now!

I borrowed some sense and fell on the floor.

"The battle is won!!!!!" The pastor shouted.
No problem oo. I lay there so exhausted.

He poured some holy water on me. At first, I was dodging it to avoid entering my eyes.

Then It occurred to me that I was supposed to be in character.

I started twerking and wangling on the floor.

After two attempts. I relaxed and the pastor moved to the next demon.

After the service, the pastor called all the delivered demons together and prayed for us again.

He gave me some Bible passages and prayers to continue praying, to avoid the demons coming back.

Ah, tor! shebi is only me that knows that nothing was wrong with me.

I was only laughing from the dreamland oo

Www.rozamyblog.com
Re: I Am Not A Demon But Had To Pretend To Be One. by peggywebbs(f): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
The pastor must have really liked whoever this person is. He helped him deceive the members, more business. However, he also aided in the sin, deceiving people, I don't know which one is worse.

It's better you just leave these things alone than faking it, because at the end of the person misses their chance to experience real miracles. They have successfully convinced themselves it isn't real and well they won't bother accepting anything that comes real. They'll still think everything is an act. I hope whoever that is, they find God even outside miracles, I think people experience God in different ways, so I can't judge.
Re: I Am Not A Demon But Had To Pretend To Be One. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
RACOme:

Trust yours truly, I Kuku brought out my acting skills.

" Don't you dare come close" I commanded.

"Who are you and what are you doing in this body?" the pastor asked as he spoke in tongues.

" I am the Queen of the coast," I boasted.

Lord forgive me for laughing grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? / Download T.D JAKES Free Pdf Books / Is God Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.