Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket (22543 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Gozac: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
sirsugar:
Reasonable peoples already know Tinubu is the next president cool even those Igbos guys knows that but they're pained bcuz they haven't got presidency before, sensitive among them already visiting Tinubu, they're even insulting e-money for visiting Tinubu, sensible person will appreciate Tinubu for making Lagos a safe city despite that large population, even there aspirant's State not safe killing of ipob everyday
The people dealing with Tinubu is not Igbos as you people erroneously and mischievously believe in this forum
The undertakers to a Tinubu's aspiration are the northern power brokers, Igbos are nowhere in politics
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Okhuadams(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Already this man and many orthers like him in PDP will definitely vote for the JAGABAN

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ovamboland:

You are a religious bigot pretending to be an intellectual. It because we have many stupid people like you in abundance in Nigeria that's why we are stuck with the religious balancing of tickets.
Upon say you have a pastor as VP you are still living in constant fear that they will force you to start wearing turban. What idiots don't know is that Muslims have similar fears that Christians want to dominate them hence will stupidly fight tooth and nail to prevent such a Christian-Christian ticket even if that pair will triple the economy of Nigeria in a single term.

Nigeria is full of very backward reigious bigots mostly the Christians and Muslims
Thanks for all the words. Take it or you leave it, that's what it is, for now. I don't know of tomorrow. If buhari were to be a Christian from the south, you expect the north to fold their arms and allow his successor to be a Christian? What a joke! Nigeria is divided along ethnic amd religious lines and it doesn't take the super intelligent to know this. I remembered mentioning 2 people in my precious post, not only osinbajo. I wonder why you harped only on osinbajo and ignored the other, a Christian who's even being speculated as the right one. I don't see this arrangement change until maybe if we split to form our own countries. Nigeria's democracy hasn't gotten to that point where ethnicity and religion don't matter in determining a leader.

I reiterate, buiari would be comfortable handing over to a Christian, either amaechi or osinbajo. Call me names later, if this arrangement changes.
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Gozac: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
aviara:
Only blind, corrupt and selfish people would want someone like Tinubu as president. They don't care if he converts Nigeria to his personal estate, their only concern is for him to create avenue for them to be seeing their daily bread at the expense of the larger society.

We have seen the pattern he set in Lagos where agberos stand at every bus stop and collects about 40% of the daily profit made by transporters in the guise of tickets for booking, loading, parking etc. The transporters end up making agberos millionaire while they can't feed their family or maintain the vehicles because of the parasitic system set up by a greedy corrupt politician. May God help us
Amaechi remains the most qualified and detribalised person among those jostling for APC ticket
He is the unity candidate and will certainly be the flag bearer come June 1 by the grace of God
All things are working for his emergence
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Alawode01(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu wouldn't even survive the APC primaries. I don't see him emerging as the APC presidential candidate.

This I have seen.
, false prophet.but Good don't Said so.

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by truthfinder319: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are seeing double. Bala has spoken the truth despite being in the opposition. Truth is bitter.

FalseProphet1:
Tinubu wouldn't even survive the APC primaries. I don't see him emerging as the APC presidential candidate.

This I have seen.

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Iwin2: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
humberjade:
Age and health is the problem I have with Tinubu...of course, he's corrupt like any other aspirant (although corruption get levels grin), but hands down, none of the current aspirants can withstand him. But with what Buhari has put us through in the last 7 years, coupled with what Americans are witnessing with Biden, and where we are as a country, we can't afford to settle for another ancestor, the risks outweigh the benefits

APC as a party has made Nigeria & most Nigerian worst in all ramifications
The party cannot be trusted again
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Gozac: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Musauzor:
Bala Mohammed was tactically throwing a shade at Bola Tinubu. He is a northerner and he knows that you don't give power to an already powerful man. The cabal is still considering APC aspirants for the presidential ticket though Tinubu is not in the picture at all.
I have severally said it that Tinubu is never in the radar of the north pertaining who becomes the president.
They are apprehensive of giving a Tinubu power with the kind of power and influence he already wields
They will certainly ditch him at the nick of time
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Don27tiky(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Fact
he is trying to deceive APC to give tinubu the ticket so that pDP will have an easy win.
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Gozac: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thanks for all the words. Take it or you leave it, that's what it is, for now. I don't know of tomorrow. If buhari were to be a Christian from the south, you expect the north to fold their arms and allow his successor to be a Christian? What a joke! Nigeria is divided along ethnic amd religious lines and it doesn't take the super intelligent to know this. I remembered mentioning 2 people in my precious post, not only osinbajo. I wonder why you harped only on osinbajo and ignored the other, a Christian who's even being speculated as the right one. I don't see this arrangement change until maybe if we split to form our own countries. Nigeria's democracy hasn't gotten to that point where ethnicity and religion don't matter in determining a leader.

I reiterate, buiari would be comfortable handing over to a Christian, either amaechi or osinbajo. Call me names later, if this arrangement changes.
You're right, most likely Amaechi
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Don27tiky(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Fact
he is trying to deceive APC to give tinubu the ticket so that pDP will have an easy win.
Apc should not fall for this
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by humberjade: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iwin2:

APC as a party has made Nigeria & most Nigerian worst in all ramifications
The party cannot be trusted again

My brother, it is not about the party abeg. After all we've had performing governors at both sides of the divide, likewise we have had the worst scum governors from both parties. All political parties in Nigeria lack ideology, so you can't tie a governor's success or failure to his political party.

For example, Saraki that is one of the golden brides of PDP today has sojourned through both parties, does that make him less corrupt. Atiku Abubakar, another madly corrupt fellow, same thing.

If both parties want to do right by the Nigerian people, let them throw Obi and Osinbajo into the ring, let Nigerians decide. But if care isn't taken, we will be stuck between two extremely corrupt ancestors, Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Analyst7: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
fjjc:
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah.
Outshallah that shitt into ur butthole
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by aviara: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is the type of president Nigeria needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac_IOFyqPXg
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by OmoEpe(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You are not just a FALSE PROPHET but also a BLIND ONE at that.

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by EagleNest(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bala Mohammed's just talking nonsense. That's why he's called Mr. Consensus. What a load of rubbish from the so called PDP presidential aspirant? So you will hand over a presidential mandate to Tinubu because according to you, without Tinubu Buhari would not have emerged, and that's all that excites Me Muhammed?

How does Buhari's presidency benefit the whole Nigeria?
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by haslaw(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Says who is he? He's nobody as far as Nigeria politics is concerned. He's only a demi god in the confinement of Lagos state, outside Lagos Tinubu is nothing .

Bitter and hate filled nkporu miri cannibal spotted.
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Gentlerespect76: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
You deceive me; I deceive you, God no go vex grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmn! That's really deep. Never be ungrateful for those God has used for your success and achievement.

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
fjjc:
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah.

pdp has always been a party of rouges so it's not surprising to hear such nonsense from a nobody there.
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by prickursense: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bala blab blab

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by tunjijones(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I agree. The greedy man shot himself in the leg. He wanted to become Buhari's running mate, pretending not to know how sensitive Nigeria is when it comes to religion. When you ask him, he'd say after all, abiola and kingibe were Muslims yet won the fairest election in history. He had pretended to note that Nigeria just desperately wanted the military to go that time and usher in democracy, irrespective of who contested.

Even the corruption and insecurity he personally accused Jonathan of are worse off in this administration. Shebi na only chibok girls dem kidnap and they used it to campaign all over. More than 5 schools' students, including university had been kidnapped in this regime . Only their family members paid ransome. Even the chibok girls haven't returned till date, apart from those willingly released by boko haram.

I see all working contrary to his ambition as an act of God. You can't play Him. I don't see buhari handing over to him. He'd rather hand over to amaechi or Osinbajo, a Christian.

Then why didn't pdp use all the kidnapping and mishap to campaign against APC.

That's why I hate pdp anyway, bunch of weaklings...
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Eriokanmi: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
tunjijones:

Then why didn't pdp use all the kidnapping and mishap to campaign against APC.

That's why I hate pdp anyway, bunch of weaklings...
Lol. Don't forget that those who sent the pdp packing who used to be in the pdp, but now back in the party when the going wasn't good with them anymore in the APC, once used chibok girls to campaign against the pdp immediately after the alliance of 2015? Dem no get mouth to talk again. Same of the same
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by ThisisBuhari: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
your moniker said it all. Nonsense

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by sogodihno: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Says who is he? He's nobody as far as Nigeria politics is concerned. He's only a demi god in the confinement of Lagos state, outside Lagos Tinubu is nothing .

He is nothing outside Lagos, but a whole governor of Bauchi is admiring him, your brain will start working again in 2023.

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by harmargedon: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is04970:

Omo Ibo. Your entirely live is hinged on a revolving venom against anything that has semblance of loyalty, peace, brilliance and serenity. Your hatred for Tinubu amounts to NOTHING and by the grace of the Almighty God Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Is illiteracy your problem? Is Bala Mohammed from Lagos? A Northerner who wants to contest for the Presidency under PDP, the opposition to APC, just confirmed Tinubu's appeal as a leader by paying him the biggest tribute possible.

He said they would have handed the PDP ticket to Tinubu if he is a member of their Party and you still have the nerve to write what you did above?

Some of you should chill with the Tinubu hate. What on Earth has the man stolen from you or done to you?
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2022
sogodihno:

He is nothing outside Lagos, but a whole governor of Bauchi is admiring him, your brain will start working again in 2023.

Exactly what I just said above. As a balanced and well-adjusted person, I still find it strange seeing how hate has damaged the thinking of IPOBians to the extent it compromises their thinking even over what is completely straightforward.
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Nifemi2512(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Abi oo.

Wike is to PDP what Tinubu is, to APC
Aufbauh:

If that is the case then give your ticket to Wike asap!
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by simpleseyi: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Bring out your father. Let him come and contest against Tinubu
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by JomoGbomo2(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

For someone that doesn’t know the difference between elected position and appointed position talking with so much confidence

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism / David Bamigboye Is Dead! First Military Governor Of Kwara Dies At 78 / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50