Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me (463 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Dotinacircle: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nairaland pls help me. This poop has been stuck in my buttock for 2 days now. Whenever I want to release is like I want to release a big rock bigger than my head, it will stretch my buttock like it want to burst it and I don't want to force it not to get slack buttock. Pls nairaland what can I use to release this life threatening poop, is to big for my buttock . Have drink water like mad. d poop dosent want to dissolve like. It is like poop is a big stone. I'm currently frustrated.

Laslasticala

Mynd44
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Jashub: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Have you tried using laxatives like Ducolax ? If not, try getting it. Along with liquid paraffin. They should help soften the stool and make it easy for passing out .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Dotinacircle: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jashub:
Have you tried using laxatives like Ducolax ? If not, try getting it. Along with liquid paraffin. They should help soften the stool and make it easy for passing out .

I will try
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Japhlet00: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Laxatives and try taking enough of fiber content foods, fruits, and lots of water
Dotinacircle:
Nairaland pls help me. This poop has been stuck in my buttock for 2 days now. Whenever I want to release is like I want to release a big rock bigger than my head, it will stretch my buttock like it want to burst it and I don't want to force it not to get slack buttock. Pls nairaland what can I use to release this life threatening poop, is to big for my buttock . Have drink water like mad. d poop dosent want to dissolve like. It is like poop is a big stone. I'm currently frustrated.

Laslasticala

Mynd44
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Kimiso(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dotinacircle:

Laslasticala

Mynd44
go to those selling herbal concortion(agbo)ask them to sell you (muru)100naira worth should be enough and make sure you drink it finish
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by babaalagbo11(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dotinacircle:

Laslasticala

Mynd44
don't just drink water alone find fresh pawpaw leafs,wash and rinse it well and squeeze them together in a clean water and drink it,in next 1hour of drinking it you'll pass your stool easily without problem
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Lamanii22(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Heyiyah…. I can relate to this although it happened to me when I was younger… but the poop eventually came out….
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by zeuss: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
this type of constipation happens when you enjoy raw garri with or without sugar and u dnt take enough water in-between and afterwards ,....most times liquid paraffin and water does absolutely nothing for it's sufferer the most effective solution is a edema while breaking up the solid stool block via the posterior cavity.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Op, buy a glove and try to bring out the stubborn feaces. That is how most doctors try to help patients that are highly constipated and laxatives not being effective.

It will definitely be painful while doing that but it's safer cus stressing your a.nus might cause you other health implications.
Sorry okay?
Re: Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
babaalagbo11:
don't just drink water alone find fresh pawpaw leafs,wash and rinse it well and squeeze them together in a clean water and drink it,in next 1hour of drinking it you'll pass your stool easily without problem

He should use his finger while wearing a glove to bring it out. Stimulate the poop to be soft before bringing them out. Op reduce the way you eat pastries most especially bread.

(1) (Reply)

Water Based Lubricants Vs Oil Based Lubricant / Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month / Dental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.