Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe (23473 Views)

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe Acts Of Terror Are Usually / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu / Is Muric A Terrorist Organisation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Empiree:
oh really?. Hypocrite... So this is not hate speech, abi?. Because you know it was written by Christians it is not hate speech. What an hypocrite you are.

Visit page 10 of this thread towards the bottom you will see original transcripts attached. It was written in 1994 by Christian fanatics in Yorùbáland.
There's fanatics everywhere. What I stand for is to reduce fanaticism.
MURIC is a great fanatics trying to destroy Nigeria of today.
Call me hypocrite. You just addressed your own original name, not mine.
Now get this straight into your skull Mr Empiree. You ll have to live peacefully with Christians & other non Muslims in politics. You ll see them hold many posts. Learn to serve them cos they too are serving Muslims nationwide without hate.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by leksite120(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
yomi531:
Na u no dey reason. I am from Osun state Ijesha land to be precise. 90% of ijeshas are Christians. Osun state should have close to 60% of Christians if am not mistaken. Same as Oyo. Ekiti and Ondo na Christian states. No arguments abt that one. Ogun and Lagos are Majority Christian states, dont be deceived. Coming to kogi, Okun land na about 95% Christians. The only state with Muslim majority is kwara. And that one sef, Christians still constitute about 25-30%. So try get sense bro
Lol, you're a big liar. How can christians be more than Muslims in Osun and Oyo, that alone has condemn all your other points
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by leksite120(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osaze007:

You sound as if oyo is 80% Muslim it’s not, at worst 50-55% Muslim oyo same with osun
No state in Yoruba land can boast of 70% Muslim population excerpt for kwara
Oyo & osun can boast of 40%-45% of Christain population

And yes it’s as scares as it’s in Ondo as it is in Ekiti Ondo is just larger in number so 10% of 7m people verse 10% of Ekiti you will see more Muslims in Ondo
Among kogi Yorubas same thing they might be 20-30% of the state population but they are 90-95% Christians
Now add the total number up and you will see Christians + traditionalist are more than Muslims
Lemme help you, let's assume the total population of Ondo, Ekiti and Yoruba Kogi is same as Oyo, let's assume.
If Ondo is 25-30% Muslims and Ekiti is 15%, Kogi own is almost inconsequential and not necessary cos they're not that much, but adding it together with the Oyo christians of maybe 35% . Oyo Muslims of like 60-65% together with Osun of 70% Muslims, that's going to be almost equal.
Lagos also has slightly more than half Muslims, let's assume Ogun is 50/50. Adding Kwara to it , you know that'll be huge cos Kwara is like 75-80% . Now judge it!
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Benbellamor: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
leksite120:
Lemme help you, let's assume the total population of Ondo, Ekiti and Yoruba Kogi is same as Oyo, let's assume.
If Ondo is 25-30% Muslims and Ekiti is 15%, Kogi own is almost inconsequential and not necessary cos they're not that much, but adding it together with the Oyo christians of maybe 35% . Oyo Muslims of like 60-65% together with Osun of 70% Muslims, that's going to be almost equal.
Lagos also has slightly more than half Muslims, let's assume Ogun is 50/50. Adding Kwara to it , you know that'll be huge cos Kwara is like 75-80% . Now judge it!
you guys are sniffing coke abi...where do you put the traditional worshippers...
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
leksite120:

You must be drunk on burukutu to say osun is a 70% Muslim state oyo 55-60% worst case
I served in osun it’s a tight 55-45 dynamics
Look at the politics , kings and personalities you will see a fair balance of both faiths

Ondo is not 25% Muslim Ekiti is 10% even 5%
Kogi can’t be in consequential as they number 1.5m as at last Census
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Benbellamor:
you guys are sniffing coke abi...where do you put the traditional worshippers...

Incredible Cocaine osun 70% grin
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Yankee101: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
How boko haram was created in Northern nigeria

It started with preaching extremism, then action

The people folded their arms because they thought Christians would be the victims but alas they dug a pit for themselves

Islamic extremism has consumed more Muslims disproportionately

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by leksite120(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osaze007:

You must be drunk on burukutu to say osun is a 70% Muslim state oyo 55-60% worst case
I served in osun it’s a tight 55-45 dynamics
Look at the politics , kings and personalities you will see a fair balance of both faiths

Ondo is not 25% Muslim Ekiti is 10% even 5%
Kogi can’t be in consequential as they number 1.5m as at last Census
Guy , don't stress me, I'm telling u the fact, remember Lagos state is still there o,. Normally, if u go to Mushin, Oshodi, And other LGAs, the presence of Muslim indigenes is very glaring.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by leksite120(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Benbellamor:
Traditional worshippers are very small so they're inconsequential, they're at highest 1% in Yorubaland , so why should we count them , it's just a stress
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

There's fanatics everywhere. What I stand for is to reduce fanaticism.
MURIC is a great fanatics trying to destroy Nigeria of today.
Call me hypocrite. You just addressed your own original name, not mine.
Now get this straight into your skull Mr Empiree. You ll have to live peacefully with Christians & other non Muslims in politics. You ll see them hold many posts. Learn to serve them cos they too are serving Muslims nationwide without hate.
Hijab comes to mind. Are your Christian authority live in peace with muslims?. When Muslims wanted to establish sharia compliance banking why did you people screamed your lung out condemning institution that would favor all Nigerians?. Why did you have problem with Ajami scripts on naira note?. At places of employment you won't hire muslims if they have muslim names, Wear hijab etc. So what type of peaceful coexistence are you them talking about?.

So don't drift, answer my question. The article written by Christians in 1994 was hate speech or not?.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
Hijab comes to mind. Are your Christian authority live in peace with muslims?. When Muslims wanted to establish sharia compliance banking why did you people screamed your lung out condemning institution that would favor all Nigerians?. Why did you have problem with Ajami scripts on naira note?. At places of employment you won't hire muslims if they have muslim names, Wear hijab etc. So what type of peaceful coexistence are you them talking about?.

So don't drift, answer my question. The article written by Christians in 1994 was hate speech or not?.
Mr drift the article isn't hate speech. I don't even know it's source. You just screenshot a part.
About Ajami script on naira note. It's totally wrong. It's like some Muslims that made up that decision said they did so to favour Hausa speakers. But there's Hausa alphabets. Arabic isn't the official language of Nigeria so Ajami in it is wrong.
Yet, you v not seen public outcry by Christians like Muslims do. Cos if Hebrew words are in the naira note, you guys ll start cutting yourselves throat.
Sharia was rejected @ first cos Nigeria isn't an Islamic country. Yet both Ajami n Sharia are practised today cos of tolerance of Christian n other religions.
Those that discriminate about employment is different from those that v their mode of
work place dressings disrespected.
If I hire you this Empiree in my Christian school & I forbade use of hijab, so be it. If you are not complying, find job elsewhere or cause trouble & go down with it with your generation.
That's the language some of you understand. Just like Buhari's language.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Mr drift the article isn't hate speech. I don't even know it's source. You just screenshot a part.
About Ajami script on naira note. It's totally wrong. It's like some Muslims that made up that decision said they did so to favour Hausa speakers. But there's Hausa alphabets. Arabic isn't the official language of Nigeria so Ajami in it is wrong.
Yet, you v not seen public outcry by Christians like Muslims do. Cos if Hebrew words are in the naira note, you guys ll start cutting yourselves throat.
Sharia was rejected @ first cos Nigeria isn't an Islamic country. Yet both Ajami n Sharia are practised today cos of tolerance of Christian n other religions.
Those that discriminate about employment is different from those that v their mode of
work place dressings disrespected.
If I hire you this Empiree in my Christian school & I forbade use of hijab, so be it. If you are not complying, find job elsewhere or cause trouble & go down with it with your generation.
That's the language some of you understand. Just like Buhari's language.
I know you are hypocrite. It is typical of Christians in Nigeria. Go back to the screenshots. I told you to visit page 10 towards the end for original transcripts
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 12:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
I know you are hypocrite. It is typical of Christians in Nigeria. Go back to the screenshots. I told you to visit page 10 towards the end for original transcripts
You are the hypocrite.
I m not going back to any page 10. If you can't post your source here, you are a condemned lier.
Can you imagine your audacity to call Christians in Nigeria hypocrites. It's you & other fanatics like you, the never to do well children of hate that you are talking to.
Learn to respect your masters when you sight them. Stop crying & serve.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

You are the hypocrite.
I m not going back to any page 10. If you can't post your source here, you are a condemned lier.
Can you imagine your audacity to call Christians in Nigeria hypocrites. It's you & other fanatics like you, the never to do well children of hate that you are talking to.
Let's see who is children of hate.

Now are these hate speeches or not? These are cover pages to prove to you that this hate document was written and published CAN of worm.

Wait for the body of hate speeches next

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

You are the hypocrite.
Can you imagine your audacity to call Christians in Nigeria hypocrites. It's[b] you & other fanatics like you, the never to do well children of hate that you are talking to.[/b]
You want more?. If this is not hate speech kindly tell me what it is?.

As you can see, this is 28 years old document.

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2022
leksite120:
Guy , don't stress me, I'm telling u the fact, remember Lagos state is still there o,. Normally, if u go to Mushin, Oshodi, And other LGAs, the presence of Muslim indigenes is very glaring.

Lagos state has the lowest number of yoruba indigenes in all of yoruba land worst case about 3.5m over 70% of Lagos residents are not from lagos
Osun 70% Muslim you would have mentioned 100% Muslim
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
Let's see who is children of hate.

Now are these hate speeches or not? These are cover pages to prove to you that this hate document was written and published CAN of worm.

Wait for the body of hate speeches next
Na Christian headache go wound you. If this publication is real, they are prayers. You too go n pray your own
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
You want more?. If this is not hate speech kindly tell me what it is?.

As you can see, this is 28 years old document.
Your problem is you argue blindly.
This publication if real are prayers.
Your Alfas openly preach against Christians during Ramadan. One still do it yesterday.
Look this world isn't for Muslims alone. We v sane ones among you. The insane ones can go n die if they are tired of Christians.
EOD!
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 1:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Your problem is you argue blindly.
This publication if real are prayers.
Your Alfas openly preach against Christians during Ramadan. One still do it yesterday.
Look this world isn't for Muslims alone. We v sane ones among you. The insane ones can go n die if they are tired of Christians.
EOD!
don't shift goalpost grin. I have grabbed you by your balls. You called these prayers? grin cheesy.

Maybe I should read few line out loud to you

✓ because Muhammad has HIV and gonorrhea that's why Muslims perform ablution....

✓ pray that God should destroy them (Muslims) little by little

✓ pray for sudden death of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia

✓ pray for confusion in mosques

✓ pray against their ritualistic prayers, 5 daily salat etc

Or you want to hear what Israeli pastor Benn Hinn they invited to Nigeria in 2019 said about Islam and muslims?. And you claim you are peaceful people?. Do you want me to post pastor Benn Hinn?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 1:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
don't shift goalpost grin. I have grabbed you by your balls. You called these prayers? grin cheesy.

Maybe I should read few line out loud to you

✓ because Muhammad has HIV and gonorrhea that's why Muslims perform ablution....

✓ pray that God should destroy them (Muslims) little by little

✓ pray for sudden death of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia

✓ pray for confusion in mosques

✓ pray against their ritualistic prayers, 5 daily salat etc

Or you want to hear what Israeli pastor Benn Hinn they invited to Nigeria in 2019 said about Islam and muslims?. And you claim you are peaceful people?. Do you want me to post pastor Benn Hinn?
Post not only Benn Hinn but all things you think is wrong with fanatics like you.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 3:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Post not only Benn Hinn but all things you think is wrong with fanatics like you.
cheesy grin cheesy I'm a fanatic for exposing Christian hate speeches and fanaticism In Nigeria? cheesy

It is clear you can not defend those Christian violence documents.

Pastor Benn Hinn instigates violence against Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNgmVOz3Nnc

See Christian fanatic forcing Jesus on innocent guy and beat him blue black
https://youtube.com/shorts/gje4khSIS4E?feature=share
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
cheesy grin cheesy I'm a fanatic for exposing Christian hate speeches and fanaticism In Nigeria? cheesy

It is clear you can not defend those Christian violence documents.

Pastor Benn Hinn instigates violence against Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNgmVOz3Nnc

See Christian fanatic forcing Jesus on innocent guy and beat him blue black
https://youtube.com/shorts/gje4khSIS4E?feature=share
Amen to all those prayers of Benn Hinn.
God arise & destroy all the enemies of Christianity. Including those spreading falsehood like MURIC.
Mr Empiree, make we no lie, fanatic Muslims excesses are too much. You guys need every ballistic missiles on your heads.
There ll be no peace for the wicked.
In fact, you need light in your world. Look upon Jesus.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by yomi531(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2022
leksite120:
Lol, you're a big liar. How can christians be more than Muslims in Osun and Oyo, that alone has condemn all your other points
I am from Osun state for ur info. Ipetu Ijesha to be precise.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by tribalistdcriti: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Osaze007:

I’m confused vast of the Yoruba people traded in Libya, Lebanon are largely from Islamic side
Yoruba Christians are busy buying up Gatwick and building $3bn start ups in USA Yoruba Muslims can’t even achieve a thing in this so called Muslim
Majority county they travel too
Looool
Is it because of colonialism that Yoruba produced a Tb Joshua , the same persons that created job via tourism and hotel, fuel station and real estate
Virtually all Yoruba international musicians were trained by the church
Mention one value add of Islam to Yoruba land
Islam is waste of space in Yoruba land
You don’t create jobs just Islamic training centres and resenting non Yoruba Muslims and defending Fulani Muslim overlords that see you as infidels , seized Ilorin from you, humiliated Abiola and are already showing tinubu shege

Your the one that’s poor and jobless and fuming over the success of Christians in Yoruba land
Also the fact 30% of Muslims are converting to Christianity must be alarming so I don’t blame you for crying grin

See the Muslim rehab centre in Yoruba land and you wonder why your backwards as a group grin
don't mind the idiot he's just an envious person from inferiority complex, he doesn't know anything

winners chapel employs close to 10000 people, they own two universities infact they are already building another one they have atleast one(1) faith academy in every state some states even have two(2). They still have kingdom heritage primary school and numerous hospitals

Deeper life has deeper life highschool In almost every state in Nigeria and a University, same goes for RCCG that the MURIC idiots critisizes all the time have redeemers primary school and high school established in almost all the states in the country

Catholics Anglicans and Baptist have numerous highschools, primary schools and universities in this country, but our MUMURIC idiot wouldn't build anything but try to destroy the existing institutions we have built. To me there is nothing like Islamophobia it's just a word used to avoid the basic reality and truth of their inferiority
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by leksite120(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2022
yomi531:
I am from Osun state for ur info. Ipetu Ijesha to be precise.
Ijesha is a christian dominated. Maybe you're using Ijesha to judge other places forgetting, Osogbo, Iwo, Ede, Ikirun, Iloobu,and co.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by tribalistdcriti: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2022
leksite120:
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Osaze007:

I’m confused vast of the Yoruba people traded in Libya, Lebanon are largely from Islamic side
Yoruba Christians are busy buying up Gatwick and building $3bn start ups in USA Yoruba Muslims can’t even achieve a thing in this so called Muslim
Majority county they travel too
Looool
Is it because of colonialism that Yoruba produced a Tb Joshua , the same persons that created job via tourism and hotel, fuel station and real estate
Virtually all Yoruba international musicians were trained by the church
Mention one value add of Islam to Yoruba land
Islam is waste of space in Yoruba land
You don’t create jobs just Islamic training centres and resenting non Yoruba Muslims and defending Fulani Muslim overlords that see you as infidels , seized Ilorin from you, humiliated Abiola and are already showing tinubu shege

Your the one that’s poor and jobless and fuming over the success of Christians in Yoruba land
Also the fact 30% of Muslims are converting to Christianity must be alarming so I don’t blame you for crying grin

See the Muslim rehab centre in Yoruba land and you wonder why your backwards as a group grin
This is a knockout punch. All fanatics should hide under their roof.
The e-rats here supporting Muslims blindly should repent & be Christ like.
Christianity, Jesus has not come to just condemn. We believe in redemption of souls.
Muslims, e shey normal, e farabale ki e so agbeje mowo.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Amen to all those prayers of Benn Hinn.
God arise & destroy all the enemies of Christianity. Including those spreading falsehood like MURIC.
Mr Empiree, make we no lie, fanatic Muslims excesses are too much. You guys need every ballistic missiles on your heads.
There ll be no peace for the wicked.
In fact, you need light in your world. Look upon Jesus.
you are really hypocrite. You called MURIC extremist but you can pinpoint what they did wrong. MURIC didn't make derogatory statements about Christianity but this pastor hired by CAN made provocative statement about Islam but you seen nothing wrong with it.

You read Christianity terror manual against Islam and muslims that I posted yesterday but you acted at if it is nothing. Obviously you are super hypocritical fellow. You guys are fanatics. We must stop Christian extremism in Nigeria especially Yorùbáland

End Christian Barbaric Religious Fanaticism In Nigeria

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
you are really hypocrite. You called MURIC extremist but you can pinpoint what they did wrong. MURIC didn't make derogatory statements about Christianity but this pastor hired by CAN made provocative statement about Islam but you seen nothing wrong with it.

You read Christianity terror manual against Islam and muslims that I posted yesterday but you acted at if it is nothing. Obviously you are super hypocritical fellow. You guys are fanatics. We must stop Christian extremism in Nigeria especially Yorùbáland

End Christian Barbaric Religious Fanaticism In Nigeria
Now respond me like a sane person. Not like a mad dog.
If Christians pray, you can call on your God to pray too. MURIC is evil. The govt ll deal with them & you too.

Now do these stats?
Why do terrorists shout Allahu Akbar while committing crimes?
Which religion harbour terror?
Which religion is hostile to all religions on earth?
Answer: Islam.
What's the difference btw Jesus & Muhammad?
Jesus encouraged peace. Muhammad fought wars.
With these fee points of mine, I hereby leave the stage.
Layelaye e ma quote me mo!
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Now respond me like a sane person. Not like a mad dog.
If Christians pray,
this is "prayer" right?

"Because Muhammad has HIV and gonorrhea that's why Muslims perform ablution...."

"pray that God should destroy them (Muslims) little by little"

"pray for sudden death of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia"

"pray for confusion in mosques"

That's how your Jesus spread love right?. That's how Jesus prayed right?.
if this is teaching and behavior of your Jesus then I reject your Jesus in Jesus name cheesy

you can call on your God to pray too. MURIC is evil. The govt ll deal with them & you too.
we are not fanatics like you people. We are loving people unlike you hate filled Christian fanatics. Our God doesn't allow us to pray to hate fellow human beings like you do.

Now do these stats?
Why do terrorists shout Allahu Akbar while committing crimes?
Which religion harbour terror?
Which religion is hostile to all religions on earth?
Answer: Islam.
where is this terror in Yorùbáland?. You accused MURIC of terrorism. MURIC has never done any of these. So tell us terrorism committed by MURIC?. If you can't, then, you will be sued for defamation. We will track you down and get your data.

Now speaking about terrorism, in this picture before is your former CAN president and BH. They had business to do.

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
this is "prayer" right?

"Because Muhammad has HIV and gonorrhea that's why Muslims perform ablution...."

"pray that God should destroy them (Muslims) little by little"

"pray for sudden death of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia"

"pray for confusion in mosques"

That's how your Jesus spread love right?. That's how Jesus prayed right?.
if this is teaching and behavior of your Jesus then I reject your Jesus in Jesus name cheesy

we are not fanatics like you people. We are loving people unlike you hate filled Christian fanatics. Our God doesn't allow us to pray to hate fellow human beings like you do.

where is this terror in Yorùbáland?. You accused MURIC of terrorism. MURIC has never done any of these. So tell us terrorism committed by MURIC?. If you can't, then, you will be sued for defamation. We will track you down and get your data.

Now speaking about terrorism, in this picture before is your former CAN president and BH. They had business to do.
Half educated human picking a glimpse of pics to talk rubbish. Do you even know who a genuine Christian is?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Half educated human picking a glimpse of pics to talk rubbish. Do you even know who a genuine Christian is?
you see now I am resetting your brain gradually. You are indirectly admitting they are wrong grin. But before, you were pigheaded fanatic christian.

So now that you agree they aren't Christians yet they are the Christian authority in Nigeria. So tell us who is a good Christian?. CAN is Christianity/Christian representative in Nigeria and they are fanatics, extremists, Islamophobic. They invited pastor from Israel to assault Islam on Nigeria soil and muslims did nothing about it. So who are the fanatics and extremists?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video As Atiku & Okowa Campaign In Katsina State / MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Buhari Praises Father Mbaka, Lauds Catholic Priest’s Steadfastness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.