Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe (23467 Views)

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe Acts Of Terror Are Usually / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu / Is Muric A Terrorist Organisation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

Akintola is doing a bad job. He just painted all Muslims especially fanatics like you as haters of their brethren.
Christians don't consider religion in voting. Else Buhari won't be voted for two terms. The same would v happened to Tinubu & Fashola who governed for two terms.
What we are saying is you guys should reason like humans. If you do so, your anger, aggression ll change to love.
As for the school you went to.
If it's a private school owned by a Christian, that's what you ll get.
You don't expect a Christian kid to hold fellowship in Ad-Dawwah, Nasfat, Ansar-ur-deenbor Muslim owned private school.
Name the school sef make we examine.
Christians and pastors since Fashola were advancing the idea of christian governor in Lagos. If it was Akintola you would have labelled him hateful. Ondo cannot have a muslim deputy gov, yet you want same for kaduna. I went to public primary and schools. I can still remember being receiving beating from our then dep senior prefect who was in charge of the church our sch. I was compelled to attend service the following week. Yet they say christianity is about love.
Recently, I relocated from one neighborhood to another. And so I started searching for a school to register my kids. Because my wife had a scarf on indicating her religion, the headmistress of the school immediately told my wife that the kids must not wear anything on their head. And that fellowship in the morning is compulsory. Initially, I was only concerned about registering my kids in a good school. But with the declaration by the headmistress their religious intentions became clear. After my wife reported that to me it raised my conciousnes level. And I then insisted on registering my kids in a school devoid of any christian religious motive.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ogunleti01:
E pain am. the day an ansarudeen school would allow a chapel to be built in their premise, fowls will grow teeth
I never said that the missionary schools should allow muslim students to establish islamic religious programs. Na you know abeg leave me alone
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by christistruth01: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by christistruth01: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

"Anyone Hung Upon A Cross Is Under God’s Curse:”
Deuteronomy 21:22-23 in Old and New. Covenant Contexts

Gal 3:13 Nkjv

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”),
14 (P)that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the (Q)Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive (R)the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osaze007:

I’m confused vast of the Yoruba people traded in Libya,
I didn't want to argue this long on this. You forgot that ISLAMIC rehabilitation centers were pre-democracy but not standard. Parents used to and still take their out of control kids to Alfas and madrasa centers. Churches have this local rehabs as well till date. This was how it used to be because govt didn't involved in Nigerians affairs for the most part. After the so called democracy, these substandard rehab centers are treated as illegal. So you don't have point.

As for other things churches do, they did it for their own interest not for the public interest. Example, anytime muslims wanted to set up institution that benefits Nigerians, CAN is quick to tag it "Islamization" in order to undermine Islam and Muslims. Example was Islamic banking. They also occupied NGOs. Most of the heads are pastors. If muslims wanted to do theirs CAN and Christians tag it terror training camp as you can see with this pastor tagging MURIC terrorist. It is Christian tactics to undermine Muslim progress. NGOs in Nigeria is the biggest scam. Many things Nigerians are supposed to benefits from in terms of empowerment are embezzled by NGOs.

Below is my empowerment certificate that at least 50 million Nigeria are said to benefits from. It is 10 million naira per Nigerian. It was grant money from foreign countries but NGOs have embezzled everything. I don't get a dime or kobo and it's been almost 4 years now. Christianity is a biggest scam in Nigeria. This is why those pastors don't want muslims at top positions in the country.

So we will support MURIC forever. Say what you want.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Christians and pastors since Fashola were advancing the idea of christian governor in Lagos. If it was Akintola you would have labelled him hateful. Ondo cannot have a muslim deputy gov, yet you want same for kaduna. I went to public primary and schools. I can still remember being receiving beating from our then dep senior prefect who was in charge of the church our sch. I was compelled to attend service the following week. Yet they say christianity is about love.
Recently, I relocated from one neighborhood to another. And so I started searching for a school to register my kids. Because my wife had a scarf on indicating her religion, the headmistress of the school immediately told my wife that the kids must not wear anything on their head. And that fellowship in the morning is compulsory. Initially, I was only concerned about registering my kids in a good school. But with the declaration by the headmistress their religious intentions became clear. After my wife reported that to me it raised my conciousnes level. And I then insisted on registering my kids in a school devoid of any christian religious motive.
I boldly say that you are mincing lie with truth.
Do the calculation of Lagos State well.
Muslims had more share of governors. Christians aren't complaining. They believe in good governance irrespective of their religion.
Jakande, Raji Rasaki, Marwa, Tinubu & Fashola are all Muslims. By virtue of your claim, Christians could rule for the next 50 years. So stop this stupi d calculation that the garbage headed Akintola is saying. He ll be prosecuted soon Insha Allah. Ondo has many Muslims in their cabinet and the gov is currently a Muslim. You guys are the ones counting census of religion most times. It's illiteracy and it must stop.
As for you child attending a school where she was told to do morning fellowships. Is devotion to God almighty a bad thing?
Teach your child in the way of the Lord so that he/she won't be wayward. Don't let inferiority complex of Christianity drown you.
And if you can't cope, take your child to a Muslim school. There's Al-Hikmah, Ansar-ur-deen and co. In fact make the child a tecbic or eleha. Suit yourself.
Don't dictate for schools especially private schools. No sane Christian parent ll send their kids to a Muslim owned school or pure Muslim school & cry free practice of religion.
Only crazy people like MURIC scream like that.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by BnQoyyim(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=christistruth01 post=112289673]

Gal 3:13 Nkjv

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”),
14 (P)that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the (Q)Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive (R)the promise of the Spirit through faith.

How can someone that can't help himself redeem anothers?
Matt. 26. [39] And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Matthew 11:19

"The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds.”
How could the son of man redeemed other sons of men?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by BnQoyyim(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

The Bible's you called contradicting are of different versions. Different Apostles gave accounts of Jesus. And different people wrote the Bible. Each trying to pass God's msg based on their understanding.
And to your Bible passage of Matthew 5 Vs 17. Jesus was doing one of His numerous teachings. He talked about the beatitudes, he mentioned being salt (goodness or sweetness) on earth and others. In order to re affirm His teachings, He made it known to wrong interpreters e.g: Pharisees that he didn't come to condemn Moses and other prophets.
These were part of the allegations of Jesus's arrest.
So bro, you are trying twisting technique that's not working. Only a half baked Christian that you can deceive.
And I repeat, Muslims like you love quoting one portion one the Bible without concrete theoretical understanding to support your heresy. That's a sin. Ask God for forgiveness.

Among the contradictions:
How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Among the contradictions:
How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
I was expecting you to give me more. You tried but your attempt is like that of a sec sch kid fighting hard to save face during a lost debate.
I told you Bible was written by different Prophets, Apostles, People etc.
Compiled again by different people and translated to different versions for easy access for all race.
You can't pack away the words of God. It's still the most shared book, the most easily accessible and the best gift you can earn.
Lastly let me finalise what brought this thread.
It's the man in animal skin called Ishaq Akintola. I don't know howuch he's paid but he should be sacked. He's giving Islam in Nigeria bad publicity.
Muslims like you should channel your energy on preaching peace and let Allah, (God), Jehovah, Yahweh take control.
Look at the life of Jesus. Look at the lives of Muhammad. Who embraced peace?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Empiree:
I didn't want to argue this long on this. You forgot that ISLAMIC rehabilitation centers were pre-democracy but not standard. Parents used to and still take their out of control kids to Alfas and madrasa centers. Churches have this local rehabs as well till date. This was how it used to be because govt didn't involved in Nigerians affairs for the most part. After the so called democracy, these substandard rehab centers are treated as illegal. So you don't have point.

As for other things churches do, they did it for their own interest not for the public interest. Example, anytime muslims wanted to set up institution that benefits Nigerians, CAN is quick to tag it "Islamization" in order to undermine Islam and Muslims. Example was Islamic banking. They also occupied NGOs. Most of the heads are pastors. If muslims wanted to do theirs CAN and Christians tag it terror training camp as you can see with this pastor tagging MURIC terrorist. It is Christian tactics to undermine Muslim progress. NGOs in Nigeria is the biggest scam. Many things Nigerians are supposed to benefits from in terms of empowerment are embezzled by NGOs.

Below is my empowerment certificate that at least 50 million Nigeria are said to benefits from. It is 10 million naira per Nigerian. It was grant money from foreign countries but NGOs have embezzled everything. I don't get a dime or kobo and it's been almost 4 years now. Christianity is a biggest scam in Nigeria. This is why those pastors don't want muslims at top positions in the country.

So we will support MURIC forever. Say what you want.

I’m sure deep down you know all the thing you types are complete rubbish
Each church is mandated to have a school hospital and ngo which serves the entire community
There’s also another spot in osun that some Inam were training Yoruba children on extremist ideas I’m looking for the vidoe to share here
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osaze007:

I’m sure deep[s] down you know all the thing you types are complete rubbish
Each church is mandated to have a school hospital and ngo which serves the entire community
There’s also another spot in osun that some Inam were training Yoruba children on extremist ideas I’m looking for the vidoe to share here[/s]
Even if evidences were sent down from heaven you would still deny it.

Have a good day
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

I boldly say that you are mincing lie with truth.
Do the calculation of Lagos State well.
Muslims had more share of governors. Christians aren't complaining. They believe in good governance irrespective of their religion.
Jakande, Raji Rasaki, Marwa, Tinubu & Fashola are all Muslims. By virtue of your claim, Christians could rule for the next 50 years. So stop this stupi d calculation that the garbage headed Akintola is saying. He ll be prosecuted soon Insha Allah. Ondo has many Muslims in their cabinet and the gov is currently a Muslim. You guys are the ones counting census of religion most times. It's illiteracy and it must stop.
As for you child attending a school where she was told to do morning fellowships. Is devotion to God almighty a bad thing?
Teach your child in the way of the Lord so that he/she won't be wayward. Don't let inferiority complex of Christianity drown you.
And if you can't cope, take your child to a Muslim school. There's Al-Hikmah, Ansar-ur-deen and co. In fact make the child a tecbic or eleha. Suit yourself.
Don't dictate for schools especially private schools. No sane Christian parent ll send their kids to a Muslim owned school or pure Muslim school & cry free practice of religion.
Only crazy people like MURIC scream like that.
Ondo state governor a muslim? I didn't know I have been engaging one so ignorant. Ur people are everywhere advancing the idea that the next president must be a southern christian, and I know how beautiful that sounds to ur ear. But if Akintola says something as close to that you start crying blue wolf upadan.
As for the fellowship thing in schools, I don't have time useless religious charade in the form of fellowship that alws fail to have any positive effect in the behavior, attitude and character of people. I've since discovered that those proclaiming righteousness are most likely to be the most debased and morally bankrupt. Look at the chrisland sch for instance. We fellowship too much in Nigeria, yet we are the most pretentious and most wicked and devious.
Yes of course, yesterday I have been able identified muslim school in the estate. The proprietor of the other christian school has been calling my wife to get us to change our mind. I've told my wife that my kids are not going there.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Gospel2Day: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very very careful.. The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice..

Be very careful!!!

There is no place or space the religion goes that lasting peace will ever exist.
Even the homeplace of the religion Saudi Arabia is currently at war with a group of Muslims in Yemen.
We will just have to tolerate them.
I have observed that some vicious spirits of violence, hostility, animosity and bloodletting follow the religion wherever it goes.
No truly devoted Muslims, who strictly follow the Quran, can cohabit peacefully with non-muslins.
Sunni Muslims still bombed Shiites in Afghanistan few days ago.
After they're done fighting Jihad with other religions, they'll start figuring and killing themselves.
Jesus is The Only Way To Both Earthly Peace and Eternal Bliss.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Ondo state governor a muslim? I didn't know I have been engaging one so ignorant. Ur people are everywhere advancing the idea that the next president must be a southern christian, and I know how beautiful that sounds to ur ear. But if Akintola says something as close to that you start crying blue wolf upadan.
As for the fellowship thing in schools, I don't have time useless religious charade in the form of fellowship that alws fail to have any positive effect in the behavior, attitude and character of people. I've since discovered that those proclaiming righteousness are most likely to be the most debased and morally bankrupt. Look at the chrisland sch for instance. We fellowship too much in Nigeria, yet we are the most pretentious and most wicked and devious.
Yes of course, yesterday I have been able identified muslim school in the estate. The proprietor of the other christian school has been calling my wife to get us to change our mind. I've told my wife that my kids are not going there.
You are talking with an enlightened fella. I thought Aketi is a practicing Muslim.
However delete the idea of Christian advancement. If you think there's Christian advancement, Muslims too should advance peacefully. Supporting Ishaq Akintola is evil.
Stop hate speech or you face the wrath of the law.
You mentioned Chrisland school. The name sound like a school owned by a Christian. The devil roam among youths and those kids were willing tools. It doesn't rubbish the whole existence or goodness of the school and it's not fellowship that caused sexual acts. Abi na sex videos Una dey learn for ya mosques?
I maintained my stand. Let's leave peacefully. Avoid divisive words. And if anyone think that's his way. No problem. Light always outshine darkness.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by LordOfTheGame: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are terro-enablers in collaboration with the northern Muslims and this Muric group is their mediator and promoter.
Muric is a terrorists organisation.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by KingDamzzy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
I support the writer 100%.

Both MURIC and CAN have done nothing but promote religion divisivenesss among the Christians and Muslims and people in large.

If we are to move forward collectively as a Nation, we need to eradicate these "religious sentiments agenda setting shameless men" to the barest minimum in the public space.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

You are talking with an enlightened fella. I thought Aketi is a practicing Muslim.
However delete the idea of Christian advancement. If you think there's Christian advancement, Muslims too should advance peacefully. Supporting Ishaq Akintola is evil.
Stop hate speech or you face the wrath of the law.
You mentioned Chrisland school. The name sound like a school owned by a Christian. The devil roam among youths and those kids were willing tools. It doesn't rubbish the whole existence or goodness of the school and it's not fellowship that caused sexual acts. Abi na sex videos Una dey learn for ya mosques?
I maintained my stand. Let's leave peacefully. Avoid divisive words. And if anyone think that's his way. No problem. Light always outshine darkness.
I challenged you in one of my earlier post to prove to me that Prof Akintola engages in hate speech. That challenge still stands.
Then about the chrisland school, I told you that I know the owner of that school and it's a school in which they create the impression in the minds of parents of prospective students that it's a Christian School. Yet the sex tape video you saw is just a tip of the sad level of moral bankruptcy that exists in that school. Watch that video again and observe the display indifference, unconcern and ordinariness put up by actors. Even the girl lying close to the camera appeared to be so unchilled. This means that those kids are neckdeep in that act of debouchery. Sadly, I am aware that this level of depravity is common with most schools portending to be religious. I know about Madona university which is chatolic. I know about the Benson Idahosa university in Benin. Runs girls pour into Benin city from there. I know about Alhikma too in kwara. We should stop using religion in this country. We are all corrupt.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by yomi531(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
leksite120:
analyse it with your own brain without Google na, abi are you saying you cannot reason?
Na u no dey reason. I am from Osun state Ijesha land to be precise. 90% of ijeshas are Christians. Osun state should have close to 60% of Christians if am not mistaken. Same as Oyo. Ekiti and Ondo na Christian states. No arguments abt that one. Ogun and Lagos are Majority Christian states, dont be deceived. Coming to kogi, Okun land na about 95% Christians. The only state with Muslim majority is kwara. And that one sef, Christians still constitute about 25-30%. So try get sense bro
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I challenged you in one of my earlier post to prove to me that Prof Akintola engages in hate speech. That challenge still stands.
Then about the chrisland school, I told you that I know the owner of that school and it's a school in which they create the impression in the minds of parents of prospective students that it's a Christian School. Yet the sex tape video you saw is just a tip of the sad level of moral bankruptcy that exists in that school. Watch that video again and observe the display indifference, unconcern and ordinariness put up by actors. Even the girl lying close to the camera appeared to be so unchilled. This means that those kids are neckdeep in that act of debouchery. Sadly, I am aware that this level of depravity is common with most schools portending to be religious. I know about Madona university which is chatolic. I know about the Benson Idahosa university in Benin. Runs girls pour into Benin city from there. I know about Alhikma too in kwara. We should stop using religion in this country. We are all corrupt.
What's the definition of hate speech? Speech that can cause public unrest. I.e: Don't vote for Christians by Ishaq Akintola of MURIC & buying the idea by Muslim fanatics.
So...if a pastor declares that fellow Christians o, don't vote Muslim candidates. How ll you n MURIC n other fanatics feel? Let's kuku say you are a candidate. And your Christian family members core you out nko? Thank God the ministers in charge of hate speech & the president that created it are all Muslims.
I can't shout too much. That statement by MURIC ll cause Ishaq jail term Insha Allah.

Now to corrupt students. They are in all schools. You don't need to mention names. Recently an Ile kewu in Kwara State came under fire for flogging Muslim students who went to party. https://www.channelstv.com/2021/10/11/outrage-over-students-flogged-in-arabic-school-as-kwara-govt-opens-probe/amp/
Also, I see Muslims cover up their shame very well. So they suppress news of their kid's waywardness. It has its positives & negatives.
However, scandals aren't synonymous with religion. It cuts across all schools/religion, politics, sports etc. Now if you say we are all corrupt. I beg to differ. Corrupt people know themselves. An example is Ishaq Akintola. He's corrupt with the truth.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by muykem: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
JAMO84:
All am saying is, MURIC hasn't said anything to warrant being tagged a terror organization
I am not comparing CAN and MURIC. Yoruba doesn't known to be divided along religion line. It will do more harm than good to be calling people attention to who is Muslim and Christian in Yoruba land. Taraba state is not a Yoruba land. Majority of our political leaders are Muslims and we never query their religion before.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by christistruth01: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:
How can someone that can't help himself redeem anothers?
Matt. 26. [39] And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Matthew 11:19

"The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds.”
How could the son of man redeemed other sons of men

John 20 : 26-29

26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by orisa37: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
MURIC IS A CRIMINAL GANG.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

What's the definition of hate speech? Speech that can cause public unrest. I.e: Don't vote for Christians by Ishaq Akintola of MURIC & buying the idea by Muslim fanatics.
So...if a pastor declares that fellow Christians o, don't vote Muslim candidates. How ll you n MURIC n other fanatics feel? Let's kuku say you are a candidate. And your Christian family members core you out nko? Thank God the ministers in charge of hate speech & the president that created it are all Muslims.
I can't shout too much. That statement by MURIC ll cause Ishaq jail term Insha Allah.

Now to corrupt students. They are in all schools. You don't need to mention names. Recently an Ile kewu in Kwara State came under fire for flogging Muslim students who went to party. https://www.channelstv.com/2021/10/11/outrage-over-students-flogged-in-arabic-school-as-kwara-govt-opens-probe/amp/
Also, I see Muslims cover up their shame very well. So they suppress news of their kid's waywardness. It has its positives & negatives.
However, scandals aren't synonymous with religion. It cuts across all schools/religion, politics, sports etc. Now if you say we are all corrupt. I beg to differ. Corrupt people know themselves. An example is Ishaq Akintola. He's corrupt with the truth.

How can you say that MURIC position on electoral choice is hate speech. This proves that you do not even know the meaning of hate speech. For ur information CAN and other christian leaders have been made speeches related to this. CAN has never hidden it's preference for Christian aspirants. So what's the difference between them and MURICs Akintola?
How do muslims cover the waywardness of kins? Didn't you hear pastor Suleiman assert recently that christians must not openly criticize other christians?Stop trying to play righteous jare
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

Do you considered this hate speech?. See the attached please

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
muykem:
I am not comparing CAN and MURIC. Yoruba doesn't known to be divided along religion line. It will do more harm than good to be calling people attention to who is Muslim and Christian in Yoruba land. Taraba state is not a Yoruba land. Majority of our political leaders are Muslims and we never query their religion before.
keep deceiving yourself. Yorùbá are super divided along religion line whether we like it or not. We are no longer fools that you can deceive. We know the trick now.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
How can you say that MURIC position on electoral choice is hate speech. This proves that you do not even know the meaning of hate speech. For ur information CAN and other christian leaders have been made speeches related to this. CAN has never hidden it's preference for Christian aspirants. So what's the difference between them and MURICs Akintola?
How do muslims cover the waywardness of kins? Didn't you hear pastor Suleiman assert recently that christians must not openly criticize other christians?Stop trying to play righteous jare
Ok. Mr Noethnicity. Calm down your nerves cos all you posted if they were said verbally, you ll v been raising your voice. I know hate speech. Hate speech is what MURIC said.
sane people can't keep watching MURIC cause problems. There are ills everywhere. Prune the bad eggs in Islam. Christians too ll prune theirs. Let peace reign. Play politics of fairness.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Empiree:
Do you considered this hate speech?. See the attached please
where did you get that?
Source or keep quiet.
We v said it many times. Most Muslims are violent.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:
where did you get that?
Source or keep quiet.
We v said it many times. Most Muslims are violent.
just answer the question. Is it hate speech or not?. Dont worry whether your answer is right or wrong. If you answer I will show you source.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Empiree:
just answer the question. Is it hate speech or not?. Dont worry whether your answer is right or wrong. If you answer I will show you source.
It's not hate speech. I v spoken
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

It's not hate speech. I v spoken
oh really?. Hypocrite... So this is not hate speech, abi?. Because you know it was written by Christians it is not hate speech. What an hypocrite you are.

Visit page 10 of this thread towards the bottom you will see original transcripts attached. It was written in 1994 by Christian fanatics in Yorùbáland.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:

Ok. Mr Noethnicity. Calm down your nerves cos all you posted if they were said verbally, you ll v been raising your voice. I know hate speech. Hate speech is what MURIC said.
sane people can't keep watching MURIC cause problems. There are ills everywhere. Prune the bad eggs in Islam. Christians too ll prune theirs. Let peace reign. Play politics of fairness.
You don't know me that is why you said the bolded. All my friends in this world are christians
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!! / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo / Dankwambo Wins Gombe Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.