Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) (104100 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
wiseone28:
looks like Northern Cyprus

Definitely "TRNC". 2nd Pic. Turkish and "TRNC" flags
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
gracealonev:
Cyprus of all places.
Covenant University is better than going to Cyprus.

Naaaah. That's incorrect. Universities in the Republic of Cyprus (not the so-called "TRNC" ) are actually top notch schools with state of the art facilities. Talking from personal experience

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Forget, the guy belong.
He wouldn't boldy fly beret if him be jew. For Cyprus of all places where men full. Just like in Turkey.
Maybe he's just ignorant, or, he is not.
Or then again, maybe he is missing that security man beret he used to wear with his uniform back at Chicken Republic restaurant. He might be using it to tease Chicken Republic brand....As if they even care. lipsrsealed They make like 25-31 million Naira profit monthy in some particular branches :oDon't ask me how I know.
Ok....I once worked there some years ago. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Now people have seen their TRUE COLORS.
The SACKING was not wrong either.
These are young boys who should conduct themselves properly & focus on the things that took them to that placeplace, having known they have got a dysfunctional home.

Now they have succeeded in taking with them, their terrible character & attitude to Life.
It's a pity how these boys are going down the wrong path

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
PaulOtl:

Mehn, you know what's up over there in CY
No IP address tracing. Everything goes. Northern Cyprus, famagusta and co.

I watched a documentary on how these neegas make millions from organized Bitcoin scams.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by 7140BA: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
@silverlinen you sure say you na egede? If you wan check your fellow why you no commot this pf run am via two aside, you just dey misyarn anyhow make obote dem dey obs

@lexy20I4 no be only men dey rock black beret na that man fit be injew as long him no impersonate men, fvck up no gum am
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
shilefan2:

Yeah, That's Girne!

Or Kyrenia in English/Greek
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
wiseone28:
That turkey flag made me guessed so.

But why northern instead of the main Cyprus.

"Main" Cyprus is actually the only Cyprus, Republic of Cyprus or RoC. And there is a lot of standards getting into University there. Also maybe because schools there are more expensive
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
festacman:
I have a strange feeling that these boys have been recruited and given lappies to hustle for chairman and the school stuff is a cover.
Gbagaun
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

No one is saying what they were studying before and how in less than two months they are allegedly in university in cyprus

The spoken languages here are Greek and Turkish
Did they learn in two months?

Why are they dressed in agbada rather than in jeans and tshirts? Are those clothes practical for school?

They are actually coming off as the typical abroad based Nigerian fraudster obsessed with attention.

They speak Greek in "TRNC"?! shocked
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by SeeItSayIt: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2022
It takes God nothing to get anyone promoted. Just be patient, focus & let all your actions & decisions be justify in the site of God.

In no time, it'll be your turn to smile.

Congratulations boys
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2022
gnykelly:

Cyprus is a den of African fraudster.

Please let's be clear. The so-called "TRNC" may be a den of African fraudsters. The legitimate and internationally recognised Republic of Cyprus is a law abiding country actively seeking out and arresting criminals within its territory
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2022
wiseone28:
So if person wants to go to the main Cyprus he won't be given Visa?

Is the northern certificate recognize worldwide?

So the "Main" Cyprus is actually the legitimate government of the island, the government of the Republic of Cyprus (RoC). The Northern half of the island is illegally occupied by Turkey which is propping and backing the so-called "government of the TRNC".

Visas to the RoC are issued through the High Commission located somewhere in Apapa. Schools in the RoC are recognised across Europe and even here in Nigeria
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Cajal:
Even the lowest rank university in Nigeria is far better than the entire universities over there in Cyprus

Let's learn to distinguish between the universities in the illegally occupied North of Cyprus, the so-called Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and universities in the legally and internationally recognised Republic of Cyprus.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2022
illicit:
Them be two Later become 3?
That one in beret is definitely a cultist

Their sponsor is also a cultist.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2022
SURElee:

You don carry cultist talk enter this post nao. Hahaha. How you take know?

Who wears such a beret with Agbada

Have u seen such before, talk true
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by 3exe3: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Please let's be clear. The so-called "TRNC" may be a den of African fraudsters. The legitimate and internationally recognised Republic of Cyprus is a law abiding country actively seeking out and arresting criminals within its territory

Every place is a den for fraudsters

Even Switzerland and Dubai
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2022
illicit:

Who wears such a beret with Agbada

Have u seen such before, talk true

Na the guy dress sensible that na.
For him mind now, he feels he don carry him swag enter Cyprus�����.

Leave am to rock him beret. I shock as dem rock agbada sef.

Maybe their sponsors gave them new clothes to represent Africa and Nigeria their heritage.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by lendahand(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2022
jclassiq:

And na "pastor" dey do this kind thing o.
God is not mocked.
will you ever be impressed? Oh pastor should tell them to tuck in and wear long ties as per dress codes of those sponsored by pastor. If that happens na you go first run outside shouting that pastor is forcing his religion on them because he sponsored them. Now his good deeds on these boys are also misinterpreted by same you because he allowed the boys to be themselves while praying for them and sponsoring their academics....tueh!!
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:09am On Apr 26, 2022
It was all a plan. Na OPM be the maga.
The guy recording the boys planned with the boys to be dancing as security so the video will get viral. They both know they will be sacked. Then trust sympathetic Nigerians, start pitying them for nothing. Good for their change in fortune.
But mark my words, those boys will never take that education seriously. A pure waste.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by JahBwoy: 1:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Neddstark:
It was all a plan. Na OPM be the maga.
The guy recording the boys planned with the boys to be dancing as security so the video will get viral. They both know they will be sacked. Then trust sympathetic Nigerians, start pitying them for nothing. Good for their change in fortune.
But mark my words, those boys will never take that education seriously. A pure waste.

Even if the garbage you said is true are you sad on Thier behalf? Must be witchcraft
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:19am On Apr 26, 2022
JahBwoy:

Even if the garbage you said is true are you sad on Thier behalf? Must be witchcraft

Witchcraft that was used to exchange your brains?
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Boys work hard, stay low and rise to buy Chicken Republik + the security company.

That's the best payback.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by wiseone28: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2022
shilefan2:

Of course you will be given Visa if you have the right documents for the Southern part it's just that, it's more difficult than the North as it's recognized!

For the Certificate aspect, it is recognized as I currently hold a degree from Eastern Meditarranean University in 2011 North cyprus and with it, also done my Master's!
Thanks for the info
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by wiseone28: 2:13am On Apr 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So the "Main" Cyprus is actually the legitimate government of the island, the government of the Republic of Cyprus (RoC). The Northern half of the island is illegally occupied by Turkey which is proppongyand backing the so-called "government of the TRNC".

Visas to the RoC are issued through the High Commission located somewhere in Apapa. Schools in the RoC are recognised across Europe and even here in Nigeria
Thanks
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2022
This OPM scholarship thing don dey do me like scam oo. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 4:19am On Apr 26, 2022
just imagine how the sacker is feeling right now thinking he or was she was doing them bad. Glory to God
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by MonsterLoader: 4:25am On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:

Make I no talk,na faceless we dey.

ALL these Ayes una too like problems. Public enemy. See as you they here they find trouble. Una no fit be like buccaneer? Useless dirty illetrates. Only to kill una Sabi
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:28am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
A big Thank You to their sponsors.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Is Tinubu their sponsor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.