Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) (43311 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) / Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:
Hungry billionaire developers

South East is gone... Legacy of Peter Obi and Co. Same man want to solve Nigeria problems while he has not done anything to solve Anambra and South East problems.

Dude stop being dense how is SE gone. Do you see IDPs in SE? The states are still doing well despite the challenges that are blown out of proportion in Social Media and Lagos - Ibadan print outlets

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Menace2Society(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Not cool
Tinubu!!!!
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Quim2: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:

South East is gone... Legacy of Peter Obi and Co. Same man want to solve Nigeria problems while he has not done anything to solve Anambra and South East problems.

Buhari in power did he do anything to solve Katrina's problem?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjrltuB_JJ0

Unknown gunmen are at it again, the gunmen struck in Anambra state. The gunmen burnt down a truck.

It was gathered that the gunmen chased down a truck and set it ablaze at Ihiara.

In a video circulating online, residents of the area were seen looting from the Truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI3k8SOC8nY
stop supplies to the east
fg should declare sate of emegency
and deplore massive troops and declare half war on them
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
I am sure buhari will very angry hearing this because that truck belongs to his son yusuf

2 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by donprinyo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dem no de hear word.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Mosesbutez(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjrltuB_JJ0

Unknown gunmen are at it again, the gunmen struck in Anambra state. The gunmen burnt down a truck.

It was gathered that the gunmen chased down a truck and set it ablaze at Ihiara.

In a video circulating online, residents of the area were seen looting from the Truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI3k8SOC8nY

What's wrong with bloggers. This is fake news.

This didn't happen in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Hellonearth: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:

You from the Northern part with Alimajiris and boko,we have seen how una solved it under this administration.

Yoruba that is busy minning skulls everywhere in the south west want to mine our skulls via Tinubu. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by HRMK: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
I WONDER WHY ALL THESE CRIMINALS ARE NOT OPERATING IN PDP CONTROLLED STATES!I BLV ALL THESE AV POLITICAL UNDERTONES!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by NorthernersSuck: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Enter any parts of the Eastern States on Monday at your own Peri, we no dey chest beat like Afonjas, respect our Monday for the sake of our leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu, until the zoo leader releases him

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Thorondor: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Dont work on Mondays, they wont listen.

After several warnings, some people still just want to be scape goats.

What will it cost you to sit at home for the sake of Mazi Kanu. Ordinarily, it should be Monday-Friday, but considerations were made to just be only Monday, and people still wont obey.

Biafra or Death!

May God punish you, Kanu and that Biafra nonsense. Otolo gbagbuo gi there

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Samirana360(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
LUAN1:
if someone work on Monday that person should be put to death??
Yes....the person deserve to die
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
I taught is sit at home. Is looting not also affected by the sit at home. You people are just deceiving your selves.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Organs(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What will it cost you to sit at home for the sake of Mazi Kanu. Ordinarily, it should be Monday-Friday, but considerations were made to just be only Monday, and people still wont obey.

Biafra or Death!

All this is happening cos of the nonsense incompetent govt. One thing you can be sure of is this, Nnamdi Kanu will remain in jail.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
jchioma:
The support for IPOB in Anambra is on a different level. The people are very pssionate about the Biafran course. I hope Soludo can come to terms with the reality and find a balance.

Exactly! He should shut down the state permanently. This only Monday stuff is not effective enough.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Kpengla(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
If this had happened in Lagos Biafra urchins would have said it was wicked Yoruba people treating hardworking Ibos badly.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Afamsi: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:

Goat
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Wannabenz: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:

Go and check how Peter Obi handled Massob and kidnappers during his reign. And then what past commissioners said about him. You can Google all of this.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yoruba media, pls tell us what they were looting!

Half baked news!

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Biafra or Death!

You are a goat infact he goat � I swear. So you think you are making sense? Pls make sit at home Sunday to Sunday and tell me how does that affect even our closest neighbour the SS, and tell me how does that affect Buhari.

Do the North care again? Hell No, Do the SS care again? Hell No. Do the SW care again? Hell No all other region had abadon us and don't even talk about sit at home or locking our region down, they have moved on leaving the SE to be licking their wounds themselves.

Can't you ask yourself why all people aspiring for presidency none even care if SE is still in existence?

Even Wike, Amaechi took their campaign to the North, SS and SW ignore SE like non existing entity and you are not ashamed of yourself and the irony is by 2023 a new president will be sworn in and it will not be igbo man and do you know something? Biafra won't still happen so be Ready to cry and wail till you dry off and turn to bongafish of The Gambia.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
00FFT00:

You're daft.
What is it with all you Tinubu urchins that you failed a simple comprehension test?
Where did this conversation start?.

Go back to the originating response, you may begin to understand that Tinubu's 30k has derailed your thinking ability.

Please do not mention me again. I'm a busy man.
Frustrated Hulligant take it easy you were defending obi as a private cetizen but Insulting Tinubu and I told you both obi and Tinubu are the same private cetizen .personal hatred has diluded your sense of reasoning to the extent you don't know the right hand to the left anymore.look at the Mirror what you see is frustration and stupidity.

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by emperor863(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Not cool

What's not cool. I think I saw you in the video wearing red tee shirt and stealing from the truck. All these things you and your friends are doing ennh?
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Dhury: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Freedom fighters i hail oo
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by hiyagroundz: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
The madness of the criminal UGM and Biafra has to be given much more attention than the efforts put by this govt which hitherto I considered ethnocentric.
Going from Portharcourt to Enugu, before loupata precisely along the express way during the rain, a man with full military just jumped into the road, intially I felt he was a drunk soldier wielding an AK47, thank God the instinct of our driver was right who faced him headlong, this took him out of the road but shot the gun who fortunately for us, cus he didn't have his balance shot above our car but the bullet got a Lexus driver who was trying to overtake us. I thank God for safety while wishing the vehicle driver shot at safety. We couldn't wait to see what happened afterwards but were later told they were UGM and that others came out from the bush. God help us all. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Truthtalker1: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
; Do grin b4 enko...
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
Frustrated Hulligant take it easy you were defending obi as a private cetizen but Insulting Tinubu and I told you both obi and Tinubu are the same private cetizen .personal hatred has diluded your sense of reasoning to the extent you don't know the right hand to the left anymore.look at the Mirror what you see is frustration and stupidity.

The only frustrated and stupid person I see around here is your deluded self.

Not sure what you did with your tuition fees, but if you ever enjoyed a formal education, it was a waste of your time for you, and a waste of resources for the unfortunate person you scammed for fees.

Now get off mentioning me. Unlike you, I've gotta work.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Austin4lif: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
post=112266313:

According to the constitution, between the president and the governor who is in control of the armed forces? So what do you expect peter obi to do as a former governor who dont have power over security apparatus?

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by portacabin: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Biafra or Death!

where do you live and what do you do for a living
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu was deported from Kenya

after the Kenyans had beaten him Soundly to Sleep

and locked him inside a very Solid and Strong Zoo Cage for their own Protection from the Cannibal

Is ur name oyigboupdate or you are raving stvpid. Learn to talk when you are being talked to.... don't come on my mention to flaunt ur gutter manners cos you'll be ignored. Not that you even make sense. I'm done reading/replying ur trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State / Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.