Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) (43356 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) / Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by prophetfire: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Dont work on Mondays, they wont listen.

After several warnings, some people still just want to be scape goats.

What will it cost you to sit at home for the sake of Mazi Kanu. Ordinarily, it should be Monday-Friday, but considerations were made to just be only Monday, and people still wont obey.

Biafra or Death!

. Go and die na. Because you are not going to have any BIAFRA. Since you rogues have turned it to a criminal enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by prophetfire: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:
Hungry billionaire developers

South East is gone... Legacy of Peter Obi and Co. Same man want to solve Nigeria problems while he has not done anything to solve Anambra and South East problems.
. Na Peter Obi do you mumsy?

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is how una go use get una Biafra. Nonsense people. I'm an Igbo but we have a lot of illiterate in Igbo land. I'm sure the owner of the goods is an Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
iyapont:
We ebos love ourselves grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy nyamiris and destruction na like 5 and 6, EKPA YOU ARE DOING WELL, PUT MORE FIRE PLS grin grin
naxo Comrade!
it's either Biafra, vawulence or death!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
00FFT00:

The only frustrated and stupid person I see around here is your deluded self.

Not sure what you did wtith your tuition fees, but if you ever enjoyed a formal education, it was a waste of your time for you, and a waste of resources for the unfortunate person you scammed for fees.

Now get off mentioning me. Unlike you, I've gotta work.
there is still sign of Frustration in your write up. Speak out your problem is better than continuing killing yourself with bitterness .life is so simple if you observe yourself and your write up by applying your head not your mind you will easily pin point your problem and solve it .Frustration and hate always diminishing sense of reasoning .

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by iamfactor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:

South East is gone... Legacy of Peter Obi and Co. Same man want to solve Nigeria problems while he has not done anything to solve Anambra and South East problems.

Even Buhari with all his Presidential power. never fit solve insecurity for his home state. not to talk of the whole North

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What will it cost you to sit at home for the sake of Mazi Kanu. Ordinarily, it should be Monday-Friday, but considerations were made to just be only Monday, and people still wont obey.

Biafra or Death!

Shame on you!
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjrltuB_JJ0

Unknown gunmen are at it again, the gunmen struck in Anambra state. The gunmen burnt down a truck.

It was gathered that the gunmen chased down a truck and set it ablaze at Ihiara.

In a video circulating online, residents of the area were seen looting from the Truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI3k8SOC8nY

This is bad.

This needs to be condemned.

This criminals need to be fished out.

They think they are hurting Buhari but they are only destroying the S.E economy.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
hiyagroundz:
The madness of the criminal UGM and Biafra has to be given much more attention than the efforts put by this govt which hitherto I considered ethnocentric.
Going from Portharcourt to Enugu, before loupata precisely along the express way during the rain, a man with full military just jumped into the road, intially I felt he was a drunk soldier wielding an AK47, thank God the instinct of our driver was right who faced him headlong, this took him out of the road but shot the gun who fortunately for us, cus he didn't have his balance shot above our car but the bullet got a Lexus driver who was trying to overtake us. I thank God for safety while wishing the vehicle driver shot at safety. We couldn't wait to see what happened afterwards but were later told they were UGM and that others came out from the bush. God help us all. AMEN

Is this your story or a copy and paste from Facebook
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
AntiBMC:

Is ur name oyigboupdate or you are raving stvpid. Learn to talk when you are being talked to.... don't come on my mention to flaunt ur gutter manners cos you'll be ignored. Not that you even make sense. I'm done reading/replying ur trash.

He is supporter u this bingo
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Freezby2020: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Biafra or Death!

You need brain examination. It doesn't look well

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Bbbw: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anambra Na jungle state, in Enugu people were moving around freely, as for you wickedness lives in you, and the wicked has no rest even after death
CoronaVirusPro:

Biafra or Death!

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Panda7(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
so no security presence in the far east??
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
You failed a simple question .I asked what makes you crying of Tinubus name when you said Obi is a private man ?? Obi is a private man and Tinubu too is a private man !!! Use your sense you can't expect everybody to become unreasonable like you Kanus followers.

Take this correction to your brother who involved Peter Obi to an insecurity issue that even TINUBU couldn't handle when FULANI Herdsmen invaded Ogun State chasing them into Benin republic.....

Stop being a hypocrite.....take your corrections to the right person.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Edusouls(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anambra is a jungle state, a complete ghetto with zero organization and structure full of hoodlums and buying and selling illiterates
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by kingjiss: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwihy:

Legacy of your father and his brothers,Your father want to solve Nigeria problem while he has not done anything to solve he's families Poverty problem

Chia lol

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Take this correction to your brother who involved Peter Obi to an insecurity issue that even TINUBU couldn't handle when FULANI Herdsmen invaded Ogun State chasing them into Benin republic.....

Stop being a hypocrite.....take your corrections to the right person.
It is an hypocrite for you to compere Insecurity of boiling Igbo land to Yorubas land. You better stop pretending like all is well before every of your region become a Terrorist land. Any leader from Yoruba land has little to do conpered to unrest Igbo land . What he is trying to tell you is that any Igbo leader that left his region in the hand of Terrorists to be dominated can not say he want to provide security for the whole nigeria.,"charity begins at home .ok
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
there is still sign of Frustration in your write up. Speak out your problem is better than continuing killing yourself with bitterness .life is so simple if you observe yourself and your write up by applying your head not your mind you will easily pin point your problem and solve it .Frustration and hate always diminishing sense of reasoning .

What you're indulging in here is called self-delusion. Advice yourself and you may still come to light.
A clear attestation of mental deprivation is supporting an 80 plus years old ex-convict to rule over you and your household.

I don tell you make you dey mention me again. You no wan hear word abi?.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Petshopng: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is serious
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
It is an hypocrite for you to compere Insecurity of boiling Igbo land to Yorubas land. You better stop pretending like all is well before every of your region become a Terrorist land. Any leader from Yoruba land has little to do conpered to unrest Igbo land . What he is trying to tell you is that any Igbo leader that left his region in the hand of Terrorists to be dominated can not say he want to provide security for the whole nigeria.,"charity begins at home .ok

You are too myopic to reason facts with me, so leaders from Yoruba land has little to do but Leaders from the South East, who have left the power of office for leadership has much to contribute?

Tell me what TINUBU did when FULANI Herdsmen invaded Ogun State.??

Tell me what Osibanjo did when when FULANI Herdsmen where chasing you to another country?

This issue of Insecurity in the South East is a national issue, even Osibanjo should be held responsible as a leader in Nigerian for having this insecurity issue in the South East.....

Peter Obi as of now , has little to offer and when he was in office , such thing never happened, so why are you involving him into a case of national discourse?

Yes, he can handle issues of National Insecurity because he is not as Bias and terrible as the Government of Buhari and Osibanjo ,.....if he becomes the President , he will solve the issue from the root.

The insecurity issue of the South East started from the National leaders, is not an Igbo ,South East issue.

Get that and stop using this propaganda on an innocent man who thinks of your well being as a citizen of Nigeria, than a man who thinks of Presidency as a right after ass-licking Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
00FFT00:

What you're indulging in here is called self-delusion. Advice yourself and you may still come to light.
A clear attestation of mental deprivation is supporting an 80 plus years old ex-convict to rule over you and your household.

I don tell you make you dey mention me again. You no wan hear word abi?.
Still feeling frustrated . Ok start from your side by removing all aged head of family in your area and appoint Youngs .No one stop you from contesting any position in Nigeria but frustration make you feel cheated. If they ask you question you will start displaying your Tailent of Insult ,hatred and blames . Making noises up and down as if youth are not the one dominated Ritual killing, Fruadstar, political Tauts, Terrorists,Bandits and online toothless bulldogs like you. See my level of Intelligent is more than to continue wasting my time on frustrated Hulligant on street like you.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
Still feeling frustrated . Ok start from your side by removing all aged head of family in your area and appoint Youngs .No one stop you from contesting any position in Nigeria but frustration make you feel cheated. If they ask you question you will start displaying your Tailent of Insult ,hatred and blames . Making noises up and down as if youth are not the one dominated Ritual killing, Fruadstar, political Tauts, Terrorists,Bandits and online toothless bulldogs like you. See my level of Intelligent is more than to continue wasting my time on frustrated Hulligant on street like you.

No argument, only infantile taunts.
I have no time for this nonsense.
I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are too myopic to reason facts with me, so leaders from Yoruba land has little to do but Leaders from the South East, who have left the power of office for leadership has much to contribute?

Tell me what TINUBU did when FULANI Herdsmen invaded Ogun State.??

Tell me what Osibanjo did when when FULANI Herdsmen where chasing you to another country?

This issue of Insecurity in the South East is a national issue, even Osibanjo should be held responsible as a leader in Nigerian for having this insecurity issue in the South East.....

Peter Obi as of now , has little to offer and when he was in office , such thing never happened, so why are you involving him into a case of national discourse?

Yes, he can handle issues of National Insecurity because he is not as Bias and terrible as the Government of Buhari and Osibanjo ,.....if he becomes the President , he will solve the issue from the root.

The insecurity issue of the South East started from the National leaders, is not an Igbo ,South East issue.

Get that and stop using this propaganda on an innocent man who thinks of your well being as a citizen of Nigeria, than a man who thinks of Presidency as a right after ass-licking Buhari.
Let me school you..... The responsibility of any responsible leader either in power or not is to calm their region ,is to prover solution to any Issues arise ,is to join hand together to prover a good solution to any charllengies that can create unrest that can escalate to security breath and Terrorists in their region. When issues of Fulanis arises in South west every leaders worked together to calm the issues which later brought our AMONTEKU .It is not by noise making before you see the hand work of those responsible leaders here .Yet Igboho failed to listen to elders in a peaceful manner some leaders called him to oder but he refused later he has himself to blame. Opon all these activities from the SW what your leaders from the failed region can do was to come on media as usual to insult and making noise without any reasonable steps to fallster the situation this later gave the Terrorist Kanu to create illegal ESN which has become a night mere for you in igbo land today. If Elders didn't call Igboho to other who tell you Yoruba land would have not dominated with Terrorist and unrest than Igbo land ?. In conclusion !!! Obi and all your leaders in Igbo land failed to play leadership role which makes your land to become a Terrorist land and whoever failed to influence peace in his region can not influence peace for the whole Nigeria. Point of correction ...... Terrorist and unrest in Igbo land is not a national problem but selves inflicted one in the name of Biafra,hatred ,prides and Ethnicity bigots that dominated you poeple.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
00FFT00:

No argument, only infantile taunts.
I have no time for this nonsense.
I'm done with you.
But use some point to rebrand your life before it is too late.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bad for business.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Greatlee54: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Biafra or Death!

you must be arrested.
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Greatlee54: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
If you use your sense you will know the issue doesn't concerned Tinubu bcs Tinubu and obi are the same thing in Nigeria. Or if you can tell me the political office Tinubu hold in Nigeria today that make Obi to be private man than him?
Tinubu installed buhari

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Jaboranky(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjrltuB_JJ0

Unknown gunmen are at it again, the gunmen struck in Anambra state. The gunmen burnt down a truck.

It was gathered that the gunmen chased down a truck and set it ablaze at Ihiara.

In a video circulating online, residents of the area were seen looting from the Truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI3k8SOC8nY
like play like play this ESN guys don turn south East to a failed region,I pity the youth there
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by shigishege: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Not cool
it's cool
Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Chrismania100: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Stop talking like a hermaphrodite..You are as uselesss as that of that ur Tinubu that wears pampers up and down.So,all the bandits that have been terrorising north,have been quenched by Atiku and Co?? Olodo at 50
wwwihy:

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) by Akummili: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Which town did it happen, Mr Linus undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) / Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.