Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -bala Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -bala Mohammed (256 Views)

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -bala Mohammed by oikirodah(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
E CHOKE: If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -Bala Mohammed Cremates Tinubu’s Haters In This Video

This is one video Tinubu detractors will not want to view; it is always best to be cautious when sharing information with Tinubu detractors in order to avoid causing them extra grief and pain.

The economy is not conducive to caring for someone who is in excruciating suffering as a result of hatred.

Recall that the first lady, Aisha Buhari, hosted presidential hopefuls from several political parties for an Iftar dinner at the Presidential Villa a few days ago.

Several presidential aspirants and dignitaries attended the event, including former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu; Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed; Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi; Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai; former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige; and Niger Delta Affairs Minister, Godswill Akpabio, among others.

Tinubu, of course, was the centre of attention at the event, with youths and other presidential contenders vying for a selfie with the Jagaban.

Guess what? In a recent interview with Arise TV, Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed stated that if Tinubu had been a member of the PDP, the party would have gladly offered him the consensus ticket.

"I was lucky I met Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu , we discussed, he called me consensus, …. I told him that if you were in PDP, we would have just given you the ticket. Because we knew that without you, Buhari wouldn’t have been President - Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State."

As we dey talk so everywhere don shake with this statement. See when you are big , you are big abeg.

Pay attention to the terms used by Bala Mohammed;

"I was lucky to meet Asiwaju Bola Tinubu"... He was fortunate to have met him.

" I told him that if you were in PDP, we would have just given you the ticket."... Just like that

The final nail in the coffin for the detractors was this statement.

"Because we knew that without you, Buhari wouldn’t have been President"

This one choke abeg, Bala Mohammed was chosen as the Northern elites' consensus candidate in the PDP with Bukola Saraki.

What other type of eulogy might one expect from a potential competitor?

See make I tell una, hatred leads to increased worry, restlessness, compulsive thinking, and paranoia, all of which have a negative impact on overall mental health. Hatred has an adverse effect on the brain system, immunological system, and endocrine system.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah of the Bush Radio Academy fame if you like hate me join.

Abeg see the trending video for yourself, no be our fault say Tinubu too much.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-choke-if-you-were-in-pdp-we-would-have-just-given-you-the-ticket-bala-mohammed-cremates-tinubus-haters-in-this-video/

Re: If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -bala Mohammed by courage89(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
This one loud o. You can never stop the idea/ the man who’s time has come. In due time, success/ presidency is yours to celebrate

1 Like

Re: If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -bala Mohammed by Mooh247: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
cool

Northerners are loyal to fault

Re: If You Were In PDP We Would Have Just Given You The Ticket -bala Mohammed by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2022

(1)

2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B / Jimoh Ibrahim In Trouble Over N69.4billion Debt Owed AMCON /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.