Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest (17817 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by juman(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Southern Nigerians, thieves.
Oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Fourteen years in aso rock, they stole billions of dollars.

Oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by anonimi: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2022
juman:
Southern Nigerians, thieves.
Oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Fourteen years in aso rock, they stole billions of dollars.

Oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.

Northern Nigerians are not thieves hence the development of their area with industries and highly educated youths, not so
How many years since 1960 have northerners ruined this country?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Love800(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
A crazy world. Abeg shift go one corner. We need young presidents within the ages of 27-50
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by anonimi: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-it-will-be-great-injustice-if-i-didnt-contest-osinbajo/

Experience of TraderMoni and telling lies about subsidy with deregulation?
Is that what Nigerians need at this hour of massive debts, insecurity, unemployment etc?
Na when this pastor turn to Alawada kerikeri comedian

BeeBeeOoh:
The Federal Government said the deregulation of the downstream sector and eventual elimination of the petroleum products subsidy has removed its monthly burden of N15.4billion in 2016.

The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who spoke at the Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR) year-end scorecard presentation and Joint Venture (JV) cash call signing in Abuja yesterday it would fetch about $15billion worth of investments for the oil and gas sector.

Represented by the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Mr. Abubakar Malami, the VP said the JV funding will also raise crude oil production capacity to 2.8million barrels per day through participating International Oil Companies (IOCs) like Mobil and Chevron.

Transparency has brought reforms to the sector under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration and efforts are on to account for every drop of crude oil that has been extracted,” he noted.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/subsidy-removal-fg-saves-n15-4bn-monthly-says-osinbajo/176210.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by anonimi: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Love800:
A crazy world. Abeg shift go one corner. We need young presidents within the ages of 27-50

Is that the age of Biden, Putin, Trump, Modi (India) and other leaders whose hardworking citizens are bailing out the ass of Bubu's lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Ofachiedo: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
So which party should we vote for? Pls don't mention PDP if u don't want me to invite Putin to invade your home�
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin well APC has one agenda left to execute.That is finish level,I repeat no APC candidate can save this country,they have 8good years to do so but nothing only backwardness with speed.now since they know most of you don’t have sense they will give una small money to vote them.I repeat if you still have any percentage of sense left in you don’t vote APC to save whatever that is left of this country
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by kechywillz(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2022
I will vote osibanjo anyday than bullion van tinubu
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by slimghost(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Experience in damaging the economy?. Clown
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by specialmati(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Ofachiedo:
So which party should we vote for? Pls don't mention PDP if u don't want me to invite Putin to invade your home�
grin grin grin hope you don’t want me to put you in that zoo with those 2 hungry Lion.when someone tells you don’t tick A in an exam hall it means the answer is between b-e not to talk of Nigeria with almost 80 political parties.learn wisdom or you land in that zoo
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Rerumany(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by boldtruthalways: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2022
For you to support the disaster that has destroyed Nigeria rules you out completely. Even in the face of massive killings especially Christians and even a member of your church RCCG in Abuja during early morning evangelism, you kept quite. You are a total disgrace, a failure and a hypocrite. You are part of the disaster Nigeria has found themselves in these 7years. You kept mute so that you'll get the Presidency, but you have failed. Buharii will take care of security, Osbande will take care of economy. Where's the fulfillment of this promise. Go home.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by boldtruthalways: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Ofachiedo:
At least PDP is far better than APC since Nigeria is stucked with the two. No 3rd force will win any election in Nigeria. Watch it, when time comes, they will collapse onto any of APC or PDP. They are simply setting themselves up for them to be consulted.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by ChoCho54(f): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Naso grin

But God will not be angry at you for partnering General Buhari in failing this country, causing anguish and knashing of teeth for 7years.

Ride on pastor!
Riliwanu da ke enu re...

Didn't we warn you zombies that Buhari was no good?

This was a guy without any track record of success in governance and business, but you zombies insisted buhari was the best man to entrust the future of 200m Nigerians to.

Abeg if you want to wail next time, do so at SDP headquarters, don't ever come here again to cry.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by ledaman: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Idiota CEO trader moni
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by frog12: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
i think this man dey waste him time. as a christian, no be NORTHERN muslie e go choose as vice president? but NIGERIANS are tired of seeing northerners in power all the time.
but Tinubu as a muslim can choose any christian from any region as a vice president

osinbanjoisaliar:

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-it-will-be-great-injustice-if-i-didnt-contest-osinbajo/
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by josite: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
i wish osinbajo gets to read this

i do believe GOD intended him to be president out of the 8 years of buhari's presidency and for reasons best known to GOD ,that may no longer happens perhaphs because he walked in disobedience to divine directions and preferred to lean on the arm of flesh.

osinbajo right now should be onb his knees pleading with GOD .if buhari spent all the 8 years,.what he should do is to thank GOD and return to his home like sambo did

what experience has he got that he could not have put to the benefit of nigerians these 7 years and prevent nigeria from being a killing field.

it is one thing to win oratory prizes at schools competitions and it is another thing to apply wisdom to solve the issues of life.

GOD is not an author of confusion ,that he and his mentor are competing for the same post means GOD didn't sent him and a man of GOD who goes beyond where God sent him will certainly comes to regret.

the best counsel for osinbajo is to retrace his steps and go home if god didnt give him any further days out of buhair's presidency.

i do not see a rosy future for him if he persists with this presidency project.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Who ur experience help?
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by IbileIfe: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
And Awolowo laughed.

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Asianjollof007: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
pharmagba:

To tell you? Buhari doesn't listen to anybody?
wys ?
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by guychidile: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Have u forgotten zoning system that produced you and pmb
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
We are with you Sir, ride on. 2023
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Afonjacrusder(f): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
chatinent:

The email in your signature is for what?
Don't mind the bloody Afonja ripper. He is just like his pathetic master.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Banhammy717: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osibanjo was the Head of Economic Team that took Nigeria from frying pan to fire.
A dollar was 160 Naira before Osinbajo and Buhari came on board, but now 550 Naira. You guys know how much is a bag of rice now compared to Jonathan regime.
Osinbajo, Amaechi or Ngige will only add salt to our injury.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by maasoap(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lol. This betrayer and desperado will not allow us to rest. You will soon wake up to the reality of your journey of no return soon.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by maasoap(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
“Many times the President, when he was away, said pointedly to me that look, I don’t want to feter your discretion in any way, as acting president, you are president, just make sure you are fair and just, don’t refer anything to me, don’t ask me any questions, just do whatever you need to do.

Lol. Was that why you removed Daura, Buhari's man from the DSS?
Was that why you made Onnoghen CJN despite Buhari's refusal? This man is just wasting his time, money and energy
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ttalk:
The ship of Osinbajo has sailed, It started from Igbokoda in Ondo state and now moving towards Lagos through Ogun State. SW people are very reasonable and always consider the future. Osinbajo is the future we all seek. Let make it happen

Judas, a betrayer can't be trusted with power. He failed woefully and exposed himself as a desperate man that shouldn't be trusted
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by DOM7: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Of all the assignments given you which one is successful that Nigerians can say thank God at last!
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

On june 1, you go sharpaly retire this moniker. No worry, Igbo presidency go accommodate you. Unlike Jagaban, hater of igbos and local slumlord, igbos no dey segregate

I believe Igbos are the enemies of themselves now. In constant race and competition with other tribes who are just going about their business as usual. Na da competition dey kill una so.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by EagleNest(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
What happened to your first 8years as 2nd in command? Many Nigerians are not happy with you and your bosses (former and present). A divided Nigeria is a weak Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Sedentary: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Lying untrustworthy mumu. He will lose so bad that he will become the butts of jokes. Even the ones pushing him now will make fun of him
Just wait and see.

If it were you in his shoes, can you list two reasons why you would not throw your hat into the ring ?
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Sedentary: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Banhammy717:
Osibanjo was the Head of Economic Team that took Nigeria from frying pan to fire.
A dollar was 160 Naira before Osinbajo and Buhari came on board, but now 550 Naira. You guys know how much is a bag of rice now compared to Jonathan regime.
Osinbajo, Amaechi or Ngige will only add salt to our injury.

Who- are you touting then?
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Banhammy717: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Sedentary:

Who- are you touting then?

I would have prefer Jonathan to come back, if not Saraki, Tinubu/Okorocha will be a better option.

But never will I vote any candidate from this present failed Buhari government.
God forbid!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port / How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.