Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight (2071 Views)

I Will Be Dead In Few Days / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Life suck,rich are getting richer ,the poor are getting poorer.after working for over 5months no pay..all you have to do is to owe me.. landlord kicked me out,I took a loan of 15k to eat while working and dey are on neck..I will be locked up tomorrow morning if I don't pay it..am broke and tired..I will kill myself and Tonight and rest once and for all before it's day brake....
Modified: for those who are willing to help and save me ,this is my account details

UBA
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chaii nawa oo.
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by buttlover(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sell your phone na
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Greatzeus(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sufferhead:
Life suck,rich are getting richer ,the poor are getting poorer.after working for over 5months no pay..all you have to do is to owe me.. landlord kicked me out,I took a loan of 15k to eat while working and dey are on neck..I will be locked up tomorrow morning if I don't pay it..am broke and tired..I will kill myself and Tonight and rest once and for all before it's day brake....
I don't believe any landlord kicked you out, and I don't believe you plan to kill yourself tonight.
Yes I believe you need money desperately but this is not the way to go about it. Next time start by calling your parents for help,if they couldn't,call your siblings,and if they couldn't call your friends and distant relatives,then your WhatsApp contacts angry., rather than come to a faceless forum and shamelessly beg for alms by threatening to kill yourself,so we are supposed to start donating our salaries for you? You overestimated us here seriously undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
buttlover:
Sell your phone na
I use a small button itel blue phone..I wouldn't have cried out if I have good Android phone
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Candidlady: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Holla at comrade Gooodharddick and kriss216 they have helped me before when iwas stuck

Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Greatzeus post=112272059]
I don't believe any landlord kicked you out, and I don't believe you plan to kill yourself tonight.
Yes I believe you need money desperately but this is not the way to go about it. Next time start by calling your parents for help,if they couldn't,call your siblings,and if they couldn't call your friends and distant relatives,then your WhatsApp contacts angry., rather than come to a faceless forum and shamelessly beg for alms by threatening to kill yourself,so we are supposed to start donating our salaries for you? You overestimated us here seriously undecided[/quot
e]
Am frustrated,my head if filled..dad is late ,my mother is in the village
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by pyyxxaro: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sell one of your testes lipsrsealed

Thank me later
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Candidlady:
Holla at comrade Gooodharddick and kriss216 they have helped me before when iwas stuck

Good luck
kriss216 come to my aid
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Good luck
comrade Gooodharddick
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
I learnt engine oil trade but I don't have capital to start it dat was y I resorted in working with people to make small money to start it but since den I was owe for several months enduring hunger and hardship,that was how I was kicked wen I couldn't pay rent..I need my life back..pls help me in dis journey of no return...am in a bad situation right now..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by fykes(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truth is... 15k won't solve ur problem.
Most folks think they got a money problem while it's all a perspective problem.
You need to see that you need more than 15k for any sort of help to make sense and really be help.

As long as u keep thinking the way u think, u will just find out u r stuck, spend d 15k and return to ask for more... Most folks who rose from squalor actually did so from getting where u are at d moment but looked enough until they found something to live for which propelled them to take the first step to rising.
Life has given u a rare opportunity to be amongst d great... But ur perspective has refused to shift.
As long as u keep thinking begging online and death is a way out, u can't be helped. In fact, u make a mockery of the life u have.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by EmmaJnr1: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sufferhead:
is it a loan app you borrowed from? don't pay if its loan app. they are criminals. relax your mind
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Kimiso(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sufferhead:

I use a small button itel blue phone..I wouldn't have cried out if I have good Android phone
what phone did you use to post these
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Harrykn: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Where you dey stay ?
If you are in Akwa ibom dont worry come and stay with me but, you must have good character oh! I no dey chop amala n ewedu oo.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
is it a loan app you borrowed from? don't pay if its loan app. they are criminals. relax your mind
It is not a loan app.someone borrowed me and he will be arresting me tomorrow morning after defaulting
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Harrykn:
Where you dey stay ?
If you are in Akwa ibom dont worry come and stay with me but, you must have good character oh! I no dey chop amala n ewedu oo.
Am staying in enugu not akwaibom..
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kimiso:
what phone did you use to post these
I use a small button phone
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
fykes:
Truth is... 15k won't solve ur problem.
Most folks think they got a money problem while it's all a perspective problem.
You need to see that you need more than 15k for any sort of help to make sense and really be help.

As long as u keep thinking the way u think, u will just find out u r stuck, spend d 15k and return to ask for more... Most folks who rose from squalor actually did so from getting where u are at d moment but looked enough until they found something to live for which propelled them to take the first step to rising.
Life has given u a rare opportunity to be amongst d great... But ur perspective has refused to shift.
As long as u keep thinking begging online and death is a way out, u can't be helped. In fact, u make a mockery of the life u have.
Help me to clear this and and also help me with money to start roadside engine oil so that I wunt beg again..
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by errigdee: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sufferhead:

why u dey lie... a button phone can't even paste things on net not to talk of NAIRALAND
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Kimiso(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sufferhead:

omo you try ohh,well thats what you are a man for alot of women are out there that are seeing worse than what you experiencing right now and they don't even think of committing suicide if you kill yourself now,the suffer wey you no wan suffer here you will still suffer worse in heaven,there will even be someday you will later regret for having it in mind to commit suicide,may god provide the best for us.i lay my pen for now
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by fykes(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sufferhead:

Help me to clear this and and also help me with money to start roadside engine oil so that I wunt beg again..
This is all the help I can give u and anyone else who is where u are today... A piece of advice.-Go read the book, "the richest man in Babylon[quote][/quote] "
After u read it, if u still wanna kill ur self, please go ahead and do it fast

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Uplifted2022(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
ParinDesk:

Come, let me take you by the hand

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck

Hope you won't charge me later?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by ParinDesk: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Uplifted2022:

Hope you won't charge me later?

Avoid me

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Uplifted2022(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
ParinDesk:

Avoid me
Okay.... but there are things you should explain earlier to avoid..........

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oga I borrow loan of 60 k nobody is arresting or killing anybody...
Landlord sent you out you borrow 15k angry
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Double0h7(f): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
The level of entitlement is shocking. Since November you've been threatening to kill yourself. May God make a way for this person grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Vision101(m): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Old boy go ahead and kill yourself. The world is overpopulated. We need space.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 4:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Salawu sent me 2k may God bless you massively..I can't post the screenshot as am using small phone but where ever you are may your pocket never run dry...
I will be in hiding till I see the complete money
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Sufferhead: 4:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Oga I borrow loan of 60 k nobody is arresting or killing anybody...
Landlord sent you out you borrow 15k angry
The person I borrowed the money is now acting like a demon,I can't face him without taking his money to him
Re: I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight by Ktosin753: 4:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Uplifted2022:

Okay.... but there are things you should explain earlier to avoid..........
Bros abeg, explain what you mean by 'charging later". I was thinking of working with him before. Pls let me know before I waste my time. On one of his former thread, someone accused him of not paying him. I just want to be sure he is genuine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About To Search For A Nigeria Wife / Could DATING Be A Time For Serious Self Examination? / Why Incest Is On The Rise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.