Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by KIngvenus: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Will Smith & Jada might be getting a divorce soon. By the laws of California, Will Smith will lose half of his fortune to Jada. I've always been futuristic. I told Y'all Marriage is just an opportunity to women. A retirement plan. I ain't capping, There's facts before your eyes. Jeff Bezos ex-wife is the richest woman on earth. Her source of income - Divorce. Y'all gotta stay safe out there. The devil got these shawtys on a payroll and all they do is his bidding.

There's a book called "How to save a shawty (who belongs to the streets)"... It's a book of 227 blank pages. The fingers she uses to text you are the same fingers she uses to hold another man's pipe. If she says the last thing she'll do is cheat on you, she will cheat cause it's still on her list.

A King needs a kingdom to be a king, not a queen. Remember that. Shawtys make rules for men they don't wanna be with and break them for men they WANT to be with. Stay Woke.
Re: Women by RedMac: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
chai
Re: Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sharrap and stop complaining everywhere abeg, marriage no work she divorced you still dey blame the woman for doing wetin dey right because e favor her?
Una still dey carry woman matter for head like fvvls.
Re: Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
you marry someone in the US thus you know the marriage laws of the US, therefore you need to pay.....why complain now?!
Re: Women by KIngvenus: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sharrap and stop complaining everywhere abeg, marriage no work she divorced you still dey blame the woman for doing wetin dey right because e favor her?
Una still dey carry woman matter for head like fvvls.
oga you too sharrap
Re: Women by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
KIngvenus:
oga you too sharrap
At least I no carry dey post like mumu,today you blame women, tomorrow you still blame.
You get sense at all!
Re: Women by ExcelDBM: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
God forbid such bondage called marriage
Re: Women by Nyascobar1414: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
After working his ass off for years to make money,fame and wealth.. A woman out there in the street jux gonna take half of that wealth in a twinkle of an eye...

If you marry you find favour in the eyes of God..
All these years I haven't seen the favour these married men have..

Marriage- men= cage,Prison..

It only favours the other gender...

At least he has serve as a lesson to men...
But will they learn.. No..

Experience is the greatest teacher..

This we have seen!

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie And Wife Reunite, Mock Nigerians In New Music Video - Watch / Friend Laughs As Yahoo Boy Struggles To Speak English With Oyibo Client - Video / How Ladies Can Avoid Heartbreaks In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.