Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed (1286 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have a digital course I can recommend to you on How You Can Relocate to Canada As a Student-Without IELTS.

Also you can Become a Permanent Resident After Your Education. Anyone interested,

i know it’s sound too easy to be true.

you will get videos and guideline to walkthrough.

This is for serious people who wants to travel abroad soonest.

1 Like

Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by Alexfacts(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
We all wait on you....
Hope you'll get us what we need�
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
you can contact us through mail
Alexfacts:
We all wait on you....
Hope you'll get us what we need�
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by Alexfacts(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
That is so nice
Thank you for the information

1 Like

Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
welcome sir
Alexfacts:
That is so nice
Thank you for the information
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by kmaster007: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
So
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by 1billionman: 5:20am On Apr 26, 2022
This format no dey work again

1 Like

Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by hadjipapiey(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
gsid:
I have a digital course I can recommend to you on How You Can Relocate to Canada As a Student-Without IELTS.

Also you can Become a Permanent Resident After Your Education. Anyone interested,

Can I communicate with pls?
You may drop you mail for me. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
yes you can rite2sidney@mail.com [quote author=hadjipapiey post=112290342][/quote]
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
what format, the post is for serious persons please
1billionman:
This format no dey work again
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by DaInferno(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
gsid:

yall promise free stuffs, then ask for a small fee to proceed to another level undecided

1 Like

Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
continue looking for free stuff. everything in the market have its buyers. thanks
DaInferno:
yall promise free stuffs, then ask for a small fee to proceed to another level undecided
Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by Collinslaw(m): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Interested

1 Like

Re: Relocate To Canada As A Student-without IELTS. Secrets Revealed by gsid: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
you can contact us through email or whtsapp
Collinslaw:
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Application Portal Urgent / Work As Airport Attendant / He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.