Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave (2574 Views)

What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... / These Are The Types Of Woman Men Do Fall In Love With... / 11 Little Things Men Adore About The Woman They Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by greenhope(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2011
Greetings Nairalanders

I will like to know the features of Woman Men Adore, and Never Want to Leave. You genuine contribution here will save a guy. lol
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by 190: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2011
The woman with good nyashing skills in the bed room (Like position 69, Nikita style, Missionary position, small calf, snake in the monkey shadow and wall gecko style) undecided

A ripe and fruitful boobsi to die for

and a personality that can make the man wanna keep running home after work

plus she must know how to cook, kleen and have heavy thighs and small nyash like coke bottle  angry angry
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by sweeti14(f): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2011
Your topic seems familiar. . . . . i think i've seen a book with that title. . . undecided
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by MMM2(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2011
d women dat alwayz give men punny all d time 2 eat. angry
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2011
A tight punny that will always be hot
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2011
Big yansh,good body shape,tight kitty,clean skin choco,can cook and clean,
smiley pie,jovial,and fun to be with.that is the type of wooman i want. grin
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by 190: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Big yansh,good body shape,tight kitty,clean skin choco,can cook and clean,
smiley pie,jovial,and fun to be with.that is the type of wooman i want. grin

angry angry
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Goldieluks: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2011
190:

angry angry

HALT there^^ are you male,female,or trannny?? angry angry grin
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by 190: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2011

Goldielucks whats come over you shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Goldieluks: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2011
You infect me grin
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by 190: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2011
Through se[i]x[/i] or wat shocked shocked
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Goldieluks: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2011
Tufiakwa,have we met before?? shocked shocked
or you imagined it? angry angry
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by 190: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2011
DUH! we met 2weeks ago wink
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Goldieluks: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2011
haha,duh! grin

For where?
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by SIlknSteel(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
@Poster: Every guy admires and want to stick with an intelligent,good looking,fun to be with,humble and accommodating girl. I have several experiences lyk dat,almost every guy l come across always wants to meet me again n they all say d same thing: It feels like l have known U all my life,have we met somewhere before etc. It has to do with the lady's personality and the air U exude. When a lady is herslf n love herself then odas definitely will love her. Cheers
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^**** Claps****
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
In reply to the Topic, Such Women Simply Dont Exist! Different Strokes For different people! It's More or like looking for the "Perfect Woman" or the "Perfect Man". Write down 10 things you are looking for in a woman/man. NO ONE will score 10! What one lacks, the other has and vice versa. So, if you ask me i'll simply say Love the Imperfect Woman/Man, PERFECTLY!. . . cool
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2011
A woman with a good heart.
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by zealot4me(f): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
sexkillz:

In reply to the Topic, Such Women Simply Dont Exist! Different Strokes For different people! It's More or like looking for the "Perfect Woman" or the "Perfect Man". Write down 10 things you are looking for in a woman/man. NO ONE will score 10! What one lacks, the other has and vice versa. So, if you ask me [b]i'll simply say Love the Imperfect Woman/Man, PERFECTLY!. . . [/b]cool

U JUZ HIT THE NAIL ON D THINGY!
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by greenhope(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
I think women adore and will worship men that have conscience.
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by claremont(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@Poster: Every guy admires and want to stick with an intelligent,good looking,fun to be with,humble and accommodating girl. I have several experiences lyk dat,almost every guy l come across always wants to meet me again n they all say d same thing: It feels like l have known U all my life,have we met somewhere before etc. It has to do with the lady's personality and the air U exude. When a lady is herslf  n love herself then odas definitely will love her. Cheers
The good thing is that we can make deductions and draw conclusions from the way they speak, so that's one less thing to worry about!
Re: The Woman Men Adore: And Never Want To Leave by lepasharon(f): 4:48am On Oct 09, 2011
I think i have a hand fetish Is that weird? I like a guy with nice hands
I get turned on by guys hands undecided

(1) (Reply)

Western Lady In Love With My African Man / My Marriage Is In Shambles / For Western Women Who Come In Here Blaming Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.