Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East (34600 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Progressiveby: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2022
headbasher96:
Before we thougth the igbos had sense but due to some unfolding events happening recently i am having a rethink

My brother the thing surprised me.
I don't know what is wrong with some of my brothers.

But next time don't generalize it ooo

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by osazsky(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2022
juman:
Why not like six months or more.
Imbeciles.
3 years will make me a fulfilled man..or till after the presidential election
.there will be no election in d yeast..once Amaechi becomes president st Peter obi..Kanu
.chidima will rut in jail of face d hangeman
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Obyino: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Oga shut up you know watin be 3days sit at home
ndo2:
yoruba miscreant,mind u skull mining infested region.ur life revolves on paying bills,una crying is just knowstarting.suffersticated m0rons.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2022
slimfit1:
You will lose the respect of your people, you are going to far 0. You are becoming a loose canon.

What respect?!! What respect did he ever have?!! Lol.

At this point, the idiot is merely doing all these to make a name for himself.

He knows Biafra will not happen... He also knows that Kanu is not getting released anytime soon, not even if he punishes his fellow Igbos for one full month! grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Minjim: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2022
haffaze777:

Man with iron ball,tormentor of jubril El sudan,the greatest Igbo man dead or alive, we're solidly behind yougrin

Iron ball from Finland

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Padolski(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
it is historic lockdown let endure just for our Dilector in the DSS cage
What about south south and that’s where his from
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by juman(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
osazsky:
3 years will make me a fulfilled man..or till after the presidential election
.there will be no election in d yeast..once Amaechi becomes president st Peter obi..Kanu
.chidima will rut in jail of face d hangeman

Yeah grin
Three years is good for them.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Minjim: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Every Igbo in Diaspora is just taking my Eastern brothers on a cruise
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Padolski(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

He knows Biafra will not happen... He also knows that Kanu is not getting released anytime soon, not even if he punishes his fellow Igbos for one full month! grin
. His from south south come to think of it
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by slimfit1(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Instead of you people dying in the villages why don't you take your anger to Abuja then people will support you. Imo citizens didn't put Kanu in jail Abuja did that's where you should focus your anger at.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by osazsky(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
ndo2:
yoruba miscreant,mind u skull mining infested region.ur life revolves on paying bills,una crying is just starting.suffersticated m0rons.
so cuz there is war in the north..hermsmen killing everyone in Kaduna and cuz yoruba are slaves u thought it wise to start killing yourselves then the remaining few ones alive decided to stay behind bars in thier homes..sense will not kill my ipob brothers all these small small lockdown to me nor make sense .what is worth doing is worth doing well why not stretch the lockdown to 8 years without interruption nobody will disturb u
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2022
DimIsaac10:
I don't have problem with your sit at home but don't force people to.
Which kind rubbish is this?.
We are all tired of this government yes. yet, how do you want the poor market women to survive?.
Think.

As for many in Lagos, Abuja supporting this rubbish you can also be doing sit at home in your work place too. Rubbish..

Simon Ekpa and his ilk are not really interested in liberating their people (whatever that even means)...

They're self serving narcissistic thugs! They all enjoy the thrill of being obeyed like gods by fearful and clueless people!

It's not their fault anyway! They are taking advantage of the poor security situation within the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
I'm here oooo you st.slaveior from whatever minority affiliations you attach yourself with. Channel your insults properly to whoever you wanna address,they have names..Once you mention igbos, you will be responded in worse kind..Gbagbe that headbasher name, you are easy to suppress normally..

headbasher96:
Before we thougth the igbos had sense but due to some unfolding events happening recently i am having a rethink

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
grin
haffaze777:

Man with iron ball,tormentor of jubril El sudan,the greatest Igbo man dead or alive, we're solidly behind yougrin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
So no going to work those days, Okay o. My bed is calling me in advance kiss

The way I enjoy these holidays eh cheesy.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
slimfit1:

Instead of you people dying in the villages why don't you take your anger to Abuja then people will support you. Imo citizens didn't put Kanu in jail Abuja did that's where you should focus your anger at.

How can a coward hiding in Finland do that?!?

Target innocent people and forcing them to sit at home is the best he can come up with.

Most of these chestbeaters are cowards!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2022
richie240:

Don't wolly nwoke, we shall get there!
Step - by - step. Just manage ds 3 - days lockdown for now.

As time goes on Nazi Ekpa will increase it to 6 days a week, till d zoo South East falls!
cool

Yeah... Totally agree! tongue
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Mumu wey dey hide,come out na,you too dey quarantine angryedu illiterate that don't know the downside of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Umu igbo ya losses dey mount,if you don't capture this agent of destruction, igboland is gone like play like joke,owerri ppl done full mile2 to do their hotel /restuarant bizangry

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by osazsky(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Instead of u to be killing yourselves for nothing .why not you all carry yourselves and heads to ogun state ..atleast u wil be doing a great good to another yoruba man..ur head is precious..say no to ipob killings..
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Amadi84: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Its time this Ekpa of a guy is dealt with.
Ebonyi state where he comes from does not observe Sit-At-Home.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by fred04(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2022
As if he is in control, una just dey give this guy attention for nothing.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Rubbish from another slaveinus..Always jargons,no single sense in any sentence that has a full stop behind. You cannot be in your right frame of mind and type this. Which SE(Sport edition) abi what..? who are you? why do you think your singe vote and opinion matters. I really dislike tattered people.. Coming here to tell Buhari what to do like we give a hoot about both you and the bad boi..beta geddifok.

jrusky:
Hahahaha I said it sit at home will one day become 3days or 5 days in a week affair now I can see I'm becoming a prophet everything I had predicted never failed to come to pass.

Imagine a region with state governors, elders, business moguls, Ohanashit a bastard sitting in Finland turn dictator of entire region.

SE people my own people just forget about presidency pls forget it infact with this sorry Mr Obi I'm.out among your supporter it doesn't worth it, sorry pls im.out.

Buhari if you handover to any SE man which I know it won't happen na amadioha, Ogun, Sango go kill you, let SE go and fix their home before talking of fixing Nigeria. A boy that his father could not boldly come out to run DNA as his biological father now the new entire SE Emperor living in Finland?

Na wah oo so my own people mumu reach these stage? I can't belief it and they will come here and be calling Yoruba cowards this is unbelievable.

Quote me and attack me make motor kill you this morning. Shameless things. See how a little rat taking you all for a cruise and you all pem!!!

As a atter of Wike, Saraki Atiku, Osibanjo, Fayemi, even Tifnubu pls ride on whoever not pls with any of you can die.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2022
brizziedos:

see mumu grin Nor be d whole nigeria e lockdown, remember

Most of these people you reply are not Ipob nor Igbo people o!

You ought to know sarcasm!

Most Igbos are hanging their heads in shame! SMH!!!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Trojan8:

See this one that survives on patronage still doing tribalism in a secular state. Hunger never fire you

You are not replying an Igbo man sir... Too many non Igbos making sarcastic comments here.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518656614215135232

Well spoken Supreme leader, your faithfuls are ready to abide by your words. Even if it will cost us 1yr of total lockdown.
Mad people everywhere, in this century and time, some people are been controlled by a man behind a keyboard. Who lives of your contribution and making you loss millions of Naira.
This act will not change anything from the central, the only set of people that can push for this is your senators. Both in the lower and upper House, but they aren’t ready for this...
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2022
hohafrank:

How did Nigeria got her independence?
Because those in home and abroad agitated for it, especially those abroad.
So get sense.

This is not the way to get independence... This is not freedom fighting.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by NickD(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2022
headbasher96:
Don't use a few miscreants to make generalisations on a whole tribe. Since you are thinking, better think properly before spewing words irrationally.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Ishilove: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
sit at home is really working against Zoo government
Guy, are you being serious or you're being sarcastic?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Is it that everyone is deaf or something including you too?..Every sensible people is calling for a non violent approach..What can we do to stop this? how can we pacify them? what has threats and dss,army,UN done in history? Boko Haram.is since 2012 and are waxing stronger,ISWAP don enter..Is that what you want here? Because Amnesty worked for Niger Delta,they love money so yes Amnesty approach worked for them..This people don't want your money,ask them what they want..come to the negotiation table.. They can't even negotiate with ASUU for God sake..How do you guys believe this government self..?..Omo na wa ooo.. We don't want war or army or whatever here but if you want to come here and kill people..Fine by me, but read history.

Mosesbutez:

I'm against it. And Woe unto MSE for suffering poor people in S.E.

I supported IPOB at the initial stage, until I discovered that thier so called Leader were devoid of wisdom and has ulterior motives.

Your days are numbered. And S.E will fight back
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by JuanDeDios: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
richie240:
So dt una go still turn around and shout "buhalli has kirred our bloda?"
No thanks, when e tire una, una go put d bullet for hin skull by unasef.
But for now let him be doing d lord's work in Finland!
cool
I'm a southeastern or Biafran now? Are you okay?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Ishilove: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
This guy dishing out this order where is he residing self?
Finland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) / First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.