Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East (34629 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by feed70: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518656614215135232

Na people wen no get bills to pay or business na hin de reason lockdown!! Come Lagos come de shout lock down if ur land lord no go throw u out or make sapa finish ur yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by zinizta: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2022
richie240:

Don't wolly nwoke, we shall get there!
Step - by - step. Just manage ds 3 - days lockdown for now.

As time goes on Nazi Ekpa will increase it to 6 days a week, till d zoo falls!
cool

Hopefully, one month then three months then a whole year.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by wordapostle(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2022
obviously this guy is going mad. what has the previous lockdown produced. you are killing the business your people. you should lockdown Lagos or Abuja then FG can listen to you.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Basheer22:

Shut up. Supporters of ipob are big fools and I'm happy this is happening so you can see the general stupidity in Igboland.
Limit your insults to the subjects of the matter please, I would not want to descend heavily on you or any tribalist here. Not all Ibos are in support of them. I repeat, limit your insult to whomever it is due to.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ufotty2001: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Trojan8:

Congratulations grin
Am not from SE I just wanted u to know that the Sit at home has effect
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by TheWolfen(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
thank you comrade
woe unto any Sabo who will against this total lockdown in our land
Zoo is going to lose 20 billion dollars within that 3 days i promise

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
How about the people u feign to protect while u hide in far distant land.
They pay the premium price with blood.
Its is good to fight for what is right but only when done the right way so your rival won't have anything to hold against you. Honestly y'all are just pathetic lots because of the many reported innocent lives lost
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:

Shhhh!!! The bandits are coming... They have already ravaged your ancestral lands..

Biafra should be the least of your problems... You scoundrel

What a great fool you are. Which area is being ravaged by bandit here? Which are area is feeling the heat the most? Have you seen bandits declaring 3 days sit at home? Which is one is worst? You must be a jobless fool to support this.

No wonder that idiot could be issuing warning when we have fools like you around. Which one do you think is worst? Fool

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by victorazy(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Afamed:
I stand with Simon Ekpa

Is obvious you don't know the meaning of "Ekpa"
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by hotseat: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
I try as much as possible to avoid the "maddening crowd" of tribal/ethnic jingoists and bigots because it's an ill wind that blows no good to us as human beings and as compatriots.

No matter the grievances of the SE, its modus operandi is fundamentally flawed.

This form of agitation that brings sorrow, tears and blood, is to say the least unfortunate and calamitous.

The right to self-determination is legitimate but, even then, it has its channels.

There's need for reevaluation and re-strategizing of the way and manner for the realization of the Eldorado State of Biafra.

For now, rather than have the sympathy of others, they've only succeeded in attracting opprobrium to the cause.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Skillsnigeria: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Is this what you do for a living, creating fake social media accounts to impersonate Simon ekpa. The lord will deliver you, get a job and stop disgracing yourself here
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by nedekid: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
It is not this fellow I blame, it is the incompetent people in power.
It might supprise you that this country might not have made a formal protest and extradition request for this criminal.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Piptocoin: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
thank you comrade
woe unto any Sabo who will against this total lockdown in our land
Zoo is going to lose 20 billion dollars within that 3 days i promise

Lol. The Zoo may lose that amount or even more but Anambra will climb the ladder of the poverty index. That will result in astronomic rise in the rates of products and services because production has been stifled to a near-halt. The GDP and per capita income (standard of living) of Anambrarians will further decline setting off an economic catastrophe. This will give rise to the need to facilitate borrowing. Anambra will be in huge debts because they want the Zoo to feel the pain. You and your followers are just clowns without a dot of idea of the simplest concept of the repercussions stemming from a persistently thoughtless interference with the flow of the tide of the economy from which all nations derive their oxygen. I am glad your orders will only be carried out to the letter by your tiny cult of brainwashed followers who have nothing better to do with their lives and as such let it decay singing your praises.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by uzo4real(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
This Pigmy is in Finland forming freedom fighter....... BIG FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by TheWolfen(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Time is coming when a whole week will be declared sit at home in biafraland
we shall get there soon

Mazi Ekpa
How about you declared a month.lol
You must be high on some cheap weed. I know ibos are no fools. They are just being intimidated by some "unknown gun men"
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by oxochlorate(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2022
This idiot Simon ekpa or okpa is giving out instructions den the foolish ibos in our midst will take it serious
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by MrUchenna1(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2022
It takes a long time to learn how to do nothing.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by bluefilm: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Who the fuck_ is this Simon Ekpa of a nigga for the bitch to be locking down people's business at will all in the name of civil disobedience?

This nonsense got to stop.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by AngelicBeing: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Yoast: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Why move this nonsense to the front page?? Is Nairaland now in bed with terrorists??

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ndo2: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2022
feed70:

Na people wen no get bills to pay or business na hin de reason lockdown!! Come Lagos come de shout lock down if ur land lord no go throw u out or make sapa finish ur yansh
yoruba miscreant,mind u skull mining infested region.ur life revolves on paying bills,una crying is just starting.suffersticated m0rons.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Judgesledge(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
if any Sabo complain here i will make it a whole week

Control derived from intimidation and fear, can only last for a while, eventually there will be a revolt, that will consume the likes of ekpa currently basking in the euphoria of power intoxication
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by MrUchenna1(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Free time allows building of reputations — either as someone who is excellent at killing time by doing nothing or someone who can utilize the time by creating things out of nothing.

People becoming habitual to doing nothing, get nothing at the end

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by boldtruthalways: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
This guy and his supporters are not sensible at all. Who tells you Buharii cares for your sit at home? His state Katsina is burning and he's travelling to London. He doesn't care. Let people be wise.
An average poor woman that sells vegetable to have food on her table each day, how will she survive? A wheelbarrow pusher that depends on daily income, how will he survive? A bricklayer and Mason server that depends in daily income to ear, how will he survive? Who tells these people that your buharii cares if the whole SE is locked down for a year? Nigeria is loosing hundreds of thousands of barrels of oil everyday to illegal bunkering and your so called government doesn't care. Bubu and his cohorts have a way they are milking Nigeria dry. SE people are the ones suffering this sit at home. Simon Ekpa, if you are serious, come down to SE. You are in Finland, one of the best countries in the world enjoying good life and you are declaring 3days sit at home for poor people in the SE. When will people get sense please?

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Didi2d(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Is this really Simon ekpa?

On nairaland
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by izac82: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2022
What is South Eastern governors waiting before they can deal with Simon Ekpa that is more after his popularity and daily contribution than the well being of ndi Igbo? As long as he is in the news, and money keeps flowing, this guy is ready to burn down south east. Arrest this guy before it is too late.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Greatlee54: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Ekpa my man! Lol.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Singleone461: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Time is coming when a whole week will be declared sit at home in biafraland
we shall get there soon

Mazi Ekpa
And who the hell do you think will suffer it? You think your senceless sit at home will have any effect on the country, lol. The people suffering are the same ndigbo you guys claim to fight for, and you think amadioha will not wipe away your entire household
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Ola4lead(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Nice one from the eastern part, very soon that three days sit at home will be constant...

Buhari must feel it... Lol
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by MARKone(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2022
jrusky:
Hahahaha I said it sit at home will one day become 3days or 5 days in a week affair now I can see I'm becoming a prophet everything I had predicted never failed to come to pass.

Imagine a region with state governors, elders, business moguls, Ohanashit a bastard sitting in Finland turn dictator of entire region.

SE people my own people just forget about presidency pls forget it infact with this sorry Mr Obi I'm.out among your supporter it doesn't worth it, sorry pls im.out.

Buhari if you handover to any SE man which I know it won't happen na amadioha, Ogun, Sango go kill you, let SE go and fix their home before talking of fixing Nigeria. A boy that his father could not boldly come out to run DNA as his biological father now the new entire SE Emperor living in Finland?

Na wah oo so my own people mumu reach these stage? I can't belief it and they will come here and be calling Yoruba cowards this is unbelievable.

Quote me and attack me make motor kill you this morning. Shameless things. See how a little rat taking you all for a cruise and you all pem!!!

As a atter of Wike, Saraki Atiku, Osibanjo, Fayemi, even Tifnubu pls ride on whoever not pls with any of you can die.

But there is worse security problems in the North, and the Hausas/Fulanis have been ruling since time immemorial. I am not a fan of IPOB and this Ekpa guy, and I believe their actions is a hindrance to Peter Obi aspiration, but it shouldn't deter you from supporting him, he has never said he is an IPOB member, and have continuosly distanced himself from them even in comments. If Simon Ekpa and IPOB like they should burn down the East, Peter Obi will still have my Vote, if he wins the primaries.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Greatlee54: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2022
I use to think the Igbo's were intelligent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Dadblefem01(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Correct boy,since your people are not seen anything bad in you using remote control through Twitter all the way from Finland to control their destiny in the south eastern part of Nigeria,keep it up guy.........
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ndo2: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2022
MARKone:

But there is worse security problems in the North, and the Hausas/Fulanis have been ruling since time immemorial. I am not a fan of IPOB and this Ekpa guy, and I believe their actions is a hindrance to Peter Obi aspiration, but it shouldn't deter you from supporting him, he has never said he is an IPOB member, and have continuosly distanced himself from them even in comments. If Simon Ekpa and IPOB like they should burn down the East, Peter Obi will still have my Vote, if he wins the primaries.
Why are you people still crying from thread to thread over sit at home you say are not worried about and not affecting u zoo morons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.