Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (286 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert by SoNature(m): 4:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Good morning, Nairalanders.

I hope you all slept well.

This is a warning to all who may want to transact with a Nairaland moniker, Dukeboss, with email account name Duke Charles. His email address is niceoga@yahoo.com.

On 14th April, I transferred PayPal $200 to him, hoping that he was going to pay me in naira. Ever since, he has gone incommunicado. I wanted to ignore this, but I couldn't get myself to do that because anyone could be his next victim. Please be warned.

Please avoid the guy because he's a scammer.

He has several WhatsApp numbers. The one I transacted with was +234 904 479 3997. The number is not reachable now.

Funnily enough, after scamming me, he sent a stupid screenshot as proof of payment. Don't say you weren't warned. The annoying thing is that this guy used about 7 days to convince me to trust him. In the end, he still scammed me. Nigerians are really mean people.

I know he probably has several monikers on Nairaland, I call on Seun, Lala and Mynd44 to get rid of that moniker because he's out to wreck people's life.

Please beware so you don't lose your hard-earned money to some idiot.

PayPal proof of transfer is still on my inbox.

Thank you for reading.

Re: Scam Alert by chukwuibuipob: 4:57am On Apr 26, 2022
sad stop transaction biz with strangers u don't Know his office/house address. Una nor dey hear angry angry.The thief probably fake pic.How I wish it is NG bank you can report to sad

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Reputable Accounting Firm. / British High Commissioner Reacts To Owo Massacre / Zamfara Banditry: Gov. Matawalle Directs Residents To Obtain Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.