Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park (42590 Views)

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / 70-Year-Old Malnourished Elephant Performing In Sri Lanka Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by olas24u(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Exactly how Northerners are looking under this Buhari regime hence they hovers around Jonathan to come again so that Jonathan will come and pamper them as he used to do before and they can feed fat again, but they're being deluded as my noble sweet darling Jonathan is not interested in their stupid politics.

They will continue to reap their foolishness and stupidity
Jos is middle belt
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by ozegidon(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Why cage what you cannot feed

The Zoo’s management should be made to face prosecution

What sought of inhuman treatment is this? Must you cage what you cannot feed!

Those Lions will be adopted within 1 minutes if put up for adoption

**spit **
is this one not a nigerian or what? "Inhuman treatment" I laugh..they are killing people on a daily basis in Nigeria and u are here talking of inhuman treatment to lions..my dear Nigeria is the worst place to live both human and animal presently..(no hard feelings though)
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Aroyjunior(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Even them die self,they are still useless cos no meat for them body self.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by DoggoneDogg: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
gentlesmithugo:
is like u never hear that no matter the economy of the jungle,the lion can never chop grass.
[/s]

You still call those Ekuke wey I dey see Lion?
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by wolebest: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Why starve them if you can't maintain them? This may be beyond redemption......... What a pity, Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

**spit **

this are the people, UK Animal right should arrest
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by bonnyhope: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Humans have the most sophisticated brain they should use it, that's a lion captured into servitude, its will thrive in its natural environment, free in the wild.

How can a human with sophisticated brain cry for food

I am speaking from reality

Humans are starved right now, but they may not be crying.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by DryMouth: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

**spit **
So they should release the lions

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Viktorinox2(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

**spit **
(Inanimal treatment) grin grin undecided shocked shocked
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Gkemz: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Soon they will begin to feed on grasses. Buhari haa rubbished the nation's economy making cost of living go so high, let alone cost of feeding animals.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by SeriouslySense(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Sadly, you are right.

There is a need for people to develop cooperation, to grow their food, to learn from each other, to give when they have excess, to be aware of the situation of others.

This animals we take for granted, help sustain the environment, they also teach us, so they are equally important, since they help sustain Life, without them, humans would not exist.

As humans we ought to be responsible, when we are irresponsible, we create terrible situations, when we choose useless leaders, when we refuse to think objectively and when we do not try and grow food, or at least learn about the problem and create solutions, its goes from each individual as a unit to the people as a unit.

The world is at a brink of global famine, and it was as a result of the irresponsible leadership in the global world. Nigeria has abundance, yet irresponsibility is creating an artificial famine.

bonnyhope:

I am speaking from reality

Humans are starved right now, but they may not be crying.

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by kechywillz(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Lion don resemblance antelope....na only for Nigeria lion dey resemble antelope, crocodile dey resemble monitor lizard

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by DryMouth: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Tailorcaesar:
To me ....it's not bad government but....
Our poor tourist lifestyle

Who amongst us here has ever visited a zoo or travelled to see a certain mountain or even traveled to a particular state just for site seeing?

How will d zoo keepers generate revenue to care for the animals

In fact how many of us has been bothered to watch a match in d stadium?
Rather we will pay 100naira to watch in a viewing center
Bro i understand you but I've visited some other zoo and the zoo keepers would rather siphon the goat meat that was assigned to this wild animals.
They hoard everything that was meant to feed this wild animals.

About the going to the stadium to watch match. The last time i visited a Nigerian football stadium to watch match in the north, there was serious fight that led to the death of some persons and some other pple got badly injured. I won't advice anybody to go watch a Nigerian match.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2022
We are all hungry, make them kill am for stomach infrastructure since the zoo is no more functioning well
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by xstyle: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
This is not Jos Zoo, but we don't care if a story is true or not, as long as it's bad news, no body questions it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by SaturnNick(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2022
The lions cage in Jos wild life park does not look this way oga

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by symbianDON(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2022
All I see is a dog with lion head
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by nams77: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Cantonese:
“ were tired to roar. At least I can fight two of them and win”.

Surely OP never heard of “hungry lions”. Oya enter their cage and have a one on one encounter with them. Na you dem go take fat quick quick.
Aswear!
He doesn't know that the sight of fresh meat( the op) will trigger a burst of energy that will be sufficient enough to devour him grin
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Even animal feel the heat too..
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by digitalman2811(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2022
People are just too fast to comment on matters,if that lion is malnourished,how come the other one on the floor is looking well fed,I think the lion is sick or too old.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Oceanjagaban: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2022
TheWolfen:

How are lions wicked?
Go and enter a lions den,then you go know
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Iamnick(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Bros you should all calm down this is not Jos wildlife park.
Because that's not where the Lions are kept
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by TheWolfen(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Go and enter a lions den,then you go know

If that is your only reason then you are myopic.

How about a fish swim into your room or a free chicken walks into your room? Think bro. Think.
Check Darwin theory

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by virginchaser(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
I don't think if this is where the lions in Jos wild life park are kept.
The environment looks different.

Bloggers are something else. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by arewaboy01(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian linguist, Maazi Ogbonna Okoro has shared a photo of two lions on the verge of starvation at Jos Wildlife Park, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=883067229231335&id=100025841986026
this is not jos wildlife park ...not even the old museum...op get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by SeeItSayIt: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Here's the current reality of Nigeria & Nigerians but the suffering & smiling ones are still very much on ground with their fruitless greed.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by egojeny1(f): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
I don't think if this is where the lions in Jos wild life park are kept.
The environment looks different.
Exactly my thought too cos I've been to Jos wild life park .
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

**spit **
adopt it.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Cantonese: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

**spit **

“ Those Lions will be adopted within 1 minutes if put up for adoption”.

Are you looking for lions to adopt? You may approach the zoo and speak with the management. Perhaps you can be lucky to get the pair into your home for proper care and friendly experimentation.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by seanwilliam(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
inspector44:

Like seriously them go use you gain flesh
forget that thing bro. those lions no get strength for body again

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Amnaughty1: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Nawao...am sure they must have learnt how to bark by now
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by kelmicheal: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Poor lion be like if I catch this people ehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mutant, One-Eyed Albino Baby Shark Found In Indonesia (Pictures) / 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.