Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park (42308 Views)

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / 70-Year-Old Malnourished Elephant Performing In Sri Lanka Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Cutezt(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
verybadmouth:
That is not Jos zoo. That is Nekede zoo in Imo State.

Exactly, I was at Jos wild life part December and the lions, even though not well fed, but is nowhere looking like this, even the cage is not how Jos wildlife park cage is
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
If you go pity for starving lion na you sabi...lion wey wucked(wicked)

Braindead
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Minjim: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is a lie. I've seen this picture before.

Did the lions graduate from OAU?

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Oceanjagaban: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
TheWolfen:

What does it tell u when u insulted someone that didn't insulted u first? But it understandable. You either a naive teenager or a myopic adult ..
Shut up your rotten mouth
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Oceanjagaban: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Braindead
You be big fool
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by wizkidblogger(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
I don't think if this is where the lions in Jos wild life park are kept.
The environment looks different.

Same thing on my mind. In jos, where they are kept are rocky, (rocks) except they have moved them away from there.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by yusluvad(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigeria happens to everything here...
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by mrkings84(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Exactly how Northerners are looking under this Buhari regime hence they hovers around Jonathan to come again so that Jonathan will come and pamper them as he used to do before and they can feed fat again, but they're being deluded as my noble sweet darling Jonathan is not interested in their stupid politics.

They will continue to reap their foolishness and stupidity

Amen
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by JohnSP99: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian linguist, Maazi Ogbonna Okoro has shared a photo of two lions on the verge of starvation at Jos Wildlife Park, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=883067229231335&id=100025841986026
Is it not better for these animals to be released to the wild to fend for themselves than being left in a cage to die of hunger.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

You be big fool

Monkey
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by prickursense: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Zoo should be like prison for animals.. but in Nigeria it is worse than prison. The poor lions are so confused, not sure whether they are still alive or dead... embarassed

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Bonshak: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
You are a liar, get your facts right, Jos has no such zoo.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Maliqcious: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jos zoo not wildlife. The lion at the wildlife was the lion use in replacing the giant lion that broke out and was killed by military personnel. The lion though not well fed both look good. The lion on that picture is old
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Kaynails(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
I think they are just watching there weight. ; grin grin grin
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian linguist, Maazi Ogbonna Okoro has shared a photo of two lions on the verge of starvation at Jos Wildlife Park, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=883067229231335&id=100025841986026
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Maliqcious: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bonshak:
You are a liar, get your facts right, Jos has no such zoo.
Jos do where the museum is close to the court of appeal i know the lion it has being that way since 2018
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Maliqcious: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cutezt:

Exactly, I was at Jos wild life part December and the lions, even though not well fed, but is nowhere looking like this, even the cage is not how Jos wildlife park cage is
it JOS zoo not wildlife park
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Oceanjagaban: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Monkey
Iffa beat you eh...small boy
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Iffa beat you eh...small boy

Dan banza
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Charlotte777: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is not true because I was there of recent and this is not how the cage premises looks like
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by robinsonnunto: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Why cage what you cannot feed
The Zoo’s management should be made to face prosecution
What sought of inhuman treatment is this? Must you cage what you cannot feed!
Those Lions will be adopted within 1 minutes if put up for adoption
**spit **
they shouldn't cage it right shey make them carry am come your street
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Aaay: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Human are hungry what else do you expect if they let the lion out don’t be surprise it will be killed and eaten
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by nwoye72: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
can you imagine. failed nation. kindly give them out immediately before they starve to death
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Cutezt(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maliqcious:
it JOS zoo not wildlife park

Jos has only 2 zoo, the New one called wild life park, around ITF area, and the old one, called old zoo, around Hamaz. This location is not Jos, I can assure you that, I spent over 20 years of my life in Jos, and I am still a very frequent visitor, so I know what I am saying.

This was the pic snapped by me in December.

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by Oceanjagaban: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Dan banza
Hausa ram
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park by shiffynaani(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cutezt:

Jos has only 2 zoo, the New one called wild life park, around ITF area, and the old one, called old zoo, around Hamaz. This location is not Jos, I can assure you that, I spent over 20 years of my life in Jos, and I am still a very frequent visitor, so I know what I am saying.

This was the pic snapped by me in December.
cutezt, i need your help

I'm in my late 20s, around 27 now and I'm still depending on my parents. I'm very hard-working but I guess nothing to show for it

Each time i think about it,it saddens me to my soul

Cutezt, I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.

I just need you to give me the essential materials and the golden advice i need to kickstart video editing so as to shorten my learning curve.

I want to work smartly too

Cutezt, this is from a depressed being. Pls don't take it likely

shefiu1995@gmail.com is my email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.