Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn (1449 Views)

Batist Fawaz Alaba Who Wished Obi “six Feet Below” drowns at ibeshe beach / Lagos Introduces Resident Card, Targets Six Million Registration Figure In 2022 / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Tinubuadvocate: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations to sheikh.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Polchiz(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
6 million? I guess from stone, or those that are in azu river are back to life

Poor you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Polchiz(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Megabig:
It seems this cartoon lady is the one planning this election for Peter Obi?
if your intention is to help Nigerians, you have to bring out money to contest, Nigeria haven’t gotten to that point where the keep your cash and think the contribution from the masses will suddenly push you to win.

The only way to be a President in Nigeria is to hijack it. This holier than thou method won’t take you anywhere.

Make una de do sympathy and sane election until Tinubu or any other APC aspirant wins.

Anyways politicians aren’t always affected, na the masses go suffer am
And I am in the same country with people that reason this way?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Polchiz(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Peter obi won election in Anambra home of the money bags without spending a penny and Anambra are happier today for it ..he has done it before he won't change his principle we would win Nigeria if Nigeria wants to be won if not he goes back to his business

Don't mind him. He thinks Obi is desperate.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Polchiz(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Enough of this painting the man as a Messiah. I see a lot of ignorant folks trying to gaslight Nigerians telling them they will suffer if they decide not to vote Peter Obi. I admire the man but you lots are attributing to him what he is not.

If he becomes President today, I really don't think there will be any major or significant change in the direction of this country. TBH, the man lacks ideas, he lacks original thinking. Tell us one revolutionary policy he enacted when he was governor of Anambra state?

When he was governor, Anambra residents became more impoverished. NBS published that.

When he was governor, he was impeached for financial impropriety. Open Knowledge.

PO is nowhere near a technocrat who has solutions to this country. Support him in peace but Nigerians refusing to vote him will not result into destruction.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
I don't expect less from a Tinubu supporter.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by sirp9898(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Enough of this painting the man as a Messiah. I see a lot of ignorant folks trying to gaslight Nigerians telling them they will suffer if they decide not to vote Peter Obi. I admire the man but you lots are attributing to him what he is not.

If he becomes President today, I really don't think there will be any major or significant change in the direction of this country. TBH, the man lacks ideas, he lacks original thinking. Tell us one revolutionary policy he enacted when he was governor of Anambra state?

When he was governor, Anambra residents became more impoverished. NBS published that.

When he was governor, he was impeached for financial impropriety. Open Knowledge.

PO is nowhere near a technocrat who has solutions to this country. Support him in peace but Nigerians refusing to vote him will not result into destruction.

So tinubu transform lagos to be new York
Hypocrisy yoloba
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Penguin2: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please and please if there's anyway I can contribute my own quarter to the right source someone should let me know. I want to put my little widow's mite to the success of this ambition, aspiration and dream.

Me too!

And trust me, more than six million Nigerians will contribute and many people will contribute over 100k.

So, 6bn is very realistic.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by emmatex2020: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rivers vote alone covers the entire east. Wike is the man for the job. Our 1.4m votes belong to wike.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Megabig: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Polchiz:

And I am in the same country with people that reason this way?
no you aren’t, I already left ode
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Proudlyomonna: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
I am in full time.
Peter Obi is a good start to a necessary healing process.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by christistruth01: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bandits , Kidnappers and Boko Haram have created such a Security Crisis that the South would need 8 years to fix it permanently from the Root Causes
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

dude be calming down peter obi of Nigeria is seriously on fire and every sensible Nigeria knowns his the Main man just like we did for jonathan in his first tenure OBI of Nigeria is coming that money is small wait till he gets PDP primary vote you urself will surely vote for him grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by LeoDeKing: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Me too!

And trust me, more than six million Nigerians will contribute and many people will contribute over 100k.

So, 6bn is very realistic.
Dis one, na to just dey wyne himself upandan.

More than 6 million Nigerians to contribute 100k each for Peter Obi's aspiration. grin

The same person wey if pdp even give am ticket, he cannot get more than 5k votes, na him over 6 million Nigerians go contribute 6 bn for.

Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by jude79(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

I didn't suffer and will never do.

Maybe you suffered, maybe your family did but that experience of yours can't be projected unto me. Peace. cheesy

Nigeria is already the poverty capital of the world, ala Tinubu gang, why should nigerians vote them again, we sincerely thank them for their achievement of making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world "congrats to them for their changee Dolee achievement" and for making CFA more valuable than the naira, we don't want Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the dead, infact Nigerians are tired of being poor, they want to go back to "where we were" prior to 2015, we want to grow as "we were" growing prior to 2015, like other progressive nation, Nigerians don't want to be overtaxed onto death through a sinkhole called alphabeta, from politicians that don't pay tax at all, but intimidate us with bullion vans, also we don't want toll gates on roads that are on perpetual construction, ala lekki's of this world, we also want freedom to protest policies that choke us, we don't want to be killed while protesting at their numerous toll gates, after killing Nigerians, the most wicked amongst them will start asking us "where are the dead, where are the cows" we also don't want them to disorganize Nigerians with their touts while protesting, Nigerians want our children to be world achievers, not to be turned to agberoes, #30000 online trolls (aka bmc) and omnniles.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by cenaman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
sukar886:

Mumu at ur age you are still doing tribalism, go and settle with ur Igbo girl friend...
. I am an Igbo. Pure Igbo not diluted.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Cantonese: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

And you believe without fear of God in your mind, that the man who joined hands with a certain baba go slow to make this country the world’s poverty capital is your saviour?

Bros, suffering and hardship no dey tire una?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Cantonese: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
How can we join Peter Obi Solidarity Network please?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Neatboy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abeg, how can I donate or support this campaign?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Justiceleague1: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing oldmnkY:

Dis one, na to just dey wyne himself upandan.

More than 6 million Nigerians to contribute 100k each for Peter Obi's aspiration. grin

The same person wey if pdp even give am ticket, he cannot get more than 5k votes, na him over 6 million Nigerians go contribute 6 bn for.

shut up and pay attention to the more intelligent and educated penguin2,thank you very much grin grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by ezegold4we: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
I will contribute #10k to Peter's Obi ambition,I will also encourage my friends to do so according to Their financial muscle,

Even Buhari, osinbanjo,Tinubu and reasonable Nigerians knows that Peter Obi is the best option for 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by LeoDeKing: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=112298827][/quote]
Don't you have other pictures?

Or this is just your most favourite? grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Justiceleague1: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing deMnk grin:

shut up, thank you... don't forget to be a good boy and take important notes when penguin2 is talking..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by LeoDeKing: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=112302006][/quote]
You should have attached one of your favourite pictures na.

At least, so I know the built of who is always secretly crawling through my comments and hopping into my mention, yet too scared of making his comment like others. grin

Now, crawl back through my comments and use one to hop into my mention again, but don't forget to add your picture. cheesy

Meanwhile, I have given you too much attention today, go and enjoy those ones first till another time when I feel like. cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by Justiceleague1: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You should has attaching one of your favourite pictures na.

At least, so I know the built of who is always crawling through my comments and hopping into my mention, yet too scared of make his comment like others. grin

Now, crawl back through my comments and use one to hop into my mention again, but don't forget to adding your picture. cheesy
chaiii!!!! Engriss yaff suffer grin grin grin
Girama yaff die grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I have give you too much attention today, go and enjoy those ones first till another time when I feel like. cheesy

Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by 1871ba: 5:53am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn by 1871t: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
omenka:
This Pandora is indeed a recalcitrant thief. cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

DG TSO,others Awaiting The Arrival Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu At APC Screening / Reason Why Hausas, Yorubas, Edo And The Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust The Igbo / See Before And After Photos Of Ganaja Flyover Project By Gov. Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.