Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Need To Talk To Someone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Talk To Someone (1261 Views)

How Not To Talk To Your Husband / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved / Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2022
cry I've made so many mistakes in life. Everyday I strive to correct them, my mum hates me..even tho sometimes she says she doesn't. I disgust her (I'm not a bad girl, I've never even had fun all my life) when she looks at me sometimes she just gets upset for no reason.

I push myself every because I want to make her smile, just like every first child would. My heart is heavy, I've been suicidal for a while now. There's just one reason why I haven't given into depression..

I want to leave home, for a long time. Maybe only then will she value me just a little.

I'll like to talk to someone, Anyone
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Mindlog: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2022
What about your dad?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Mindlog:
What about your dad?

He doesn't live with us
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Mindlog: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

He doesn't live with us

Do you think your dad' not living with your mum is in any way affecting her relationship with you?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by dawnomike(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:
cry I've made so many mistakes in life. Everyday I strive to correct them, my mum hates me..even tho sometimes she says she doesn't. I disgust her (I'm not a bad girl, I've never even had fun all my life) when she looks at me sometimes she just gets upset for no reason.

I push myself every because I want to make her smile, just like every first child would. My heart is heavy, I've been suicidal for a while now. There's just one reason why I haven't given into depression..

I want to leave home, for a long time. Maybe only then will she value me just a little.

You won't live with your mum forever... It is all a matter of time

Try to channel the negativity and anger into something else like learning a new skill or something.

At least, that will distract you a bit from focussing on whatever issues you are having with your mum.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Do you think your dad' not living with your mum is in any way affecting her relationship with you?

I don't think that's the reason. My mum's younger sister gave out her daughters in marriage to men living outside Nigeria. Both of them are 22 and 23 yrs of age. One if their husbands bought the girl a car and rented an apartment for them. They're currently preparing to leave Nigeria and join their husbands.

I think this is the reason. She considers me a no do good cry

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

Get yourself a job and do your possible best to leave her house,I understand how you feel.
You can send a mail,you are kind of emotionally weak.
Peace.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Pls where do you stay, as in the state and city...
How old are you...
If possible let me see ur picture...
If your story is real, you need to go out from your mum, get a job and grow from dia.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

Reply my questions above... ���
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:
How old are you...
If your story is real, you need to go out from your mum, get a job and grow from dia.

Can I send a mail Sir? I ran out of Airtime, I would've called you back

I'll be 25 in July
I'm in Abuja currently
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:
How old are you...

Are you normal?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Rubbiish(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

I don't think that's the reason. My mum's younger sister gave out her daughters in marriage to men living outside Nigeria. Both of them are 22 and 23 yrs of age. One if their husbands bought the girl a car and rented an apartment for them. They're currently preparing to leave Nigeria and join their husbands.

I think this is the reason. She considers me a no do good cry
How old are u?
Most parents are like your mum, putting children under unnecessary pressure. You just have to ignore & continue living your life.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

I'll be 25 in July
I'm in Abuja currently

Don't waste your time. Someone that's willing to help won't ask those cr*zy questions. He only wants to take advantage of your situation to achieve his selfish aim.

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

I'll be 25 in July
I'm in Abuja currently

nzedon2001@gmail.com

Include ur educational qualification

1 Like

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Acidosis:

Don't waste your time. Someone that's willing to help won't ask those cr*zy questions. He only wants to take advantage of your situation to achieve his selfish aim.

Which of my questions is cr..zy?
I need to know the authenticity of this story, I have called her but sometin in me said I should check well.
Or don't you know anyone or scammers can cook up such stories?
Am not forcing her to do wat I asked

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Truvelisback(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

Are u really sure that she is ur mother and not ur step mother or acting mother?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

I'll be 25 in July
I'm in Abuja currently

Be very careful before these small boys use you for money rituals.

They are many here don't say you were not warned by NATIONAL PASTOR.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

I'll be 25 in July
I'm in Abuja currently

I have see mail you sent, please do the following and send
Snap and send how you are now, I am not saying you should send your nude oh.
After that pics then hold ur left ear with ur right hand and snap it, in this particular picture, all I want to see is your head with how you hold ur left ear with ur right hand.
Am waiting
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2022
NATIONALPASTOR:

It'd be better they use me for rituals, and give part of the money to my mum. What am I living for?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2022
NATIONALPASTOR:

Very true, she should be careful if she is real but something is telling me she is not real...
Am waiting for her to do wat I said, that will confirm to me if she is real or not.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

It'd be better they use me for rituals, and give part of the money to my mum. What am I living for?

Do wat I said you should do...
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:

Which of my questions is cr..zy?
I need to know the authenticity of this story, I have called her but sometin in me said I should check well.
Or don't you know anyone or scammers can cook up such stories?
Am not forcing her to do wat I asked

I still don't understand. Nothing in her writeup suggests that she needs money or want to scam anyone. What do you need her picture for?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Acidosis:

I still don't understand. Nothing in her writeup suggests that she needs money or want to scam anyone. What do you need her picture for?

It seems you are her accomplish, her bf and maybe undergraduates at school trying dia luck on scamming.
Let her snap as I said, by the way she have shown me one of her picture. Then wat will stop her snapping fresh one now as I directed?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:

Very true, she should be careful if she is real but something is telling me she is not real...
Am waiting for her to do wat I said, that will confirm to me if she is real or not.

I'm not real? It's fine.. I only wanted someone to talk to
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:

It seems you are her accomplish, her bf and maybe undergraduates at school trying dia luck on scamming.
Let her snap as I said, by the way she have shown me one of her picture. Then wat will stop her snapping fresh one now as I directed?

It's in your mail Sir
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by donaldchidi: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

She is real, I have done all my test...
I will try my best for her but if anyone of you here have anything to help her out should also do so, we can help her as little as we can.

But CHIDEN be careful my dear on anyone here, all may not be me. Ur life is still very much important to God and u still have alot to achieve in life.
That's my simple advise...
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by demoBaba: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:

I understand where you're coming from bro, to snap the second pic shouldn't be an issue since she claimed authentic.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2022
donaldchidi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy accomplice to who? Someone came to complain about her mother's wahala and you took it upon yourself to investigate "what I don't know". What were you investigating? Her depressed state or her mother's troubles?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Chiden(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Thank you very much for the calls and encouragements fam. .. I'm encouraged, I feel much better than before.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Kingkyle1(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy cheesy accomplice to who? Someone came to complain about her mother's wahala and you took it upon yourself to investigate "what I don't know". What were you investigating? Her depressed state or her mother's troubles?

Something fishy though.
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Kingkyle1(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:
Thank you very much for the calls and encouragements fam. .. I'm encouraged, I feel much better than before.

So how did they call to encourage you when your number isn't on the post ?
Re: I Need To Talk To Someone by Kingkyle1(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Chiden:

Must I also send you a pm before I get your number and the pictures you sent to the other guy?
He certified you to be genuine but what of we here? Should we just accept his resolution about you?

Anyways just hold on tight till you're able to leave home for good or for some time. In this life you have to be like stone, no water sprinkled on you will enter you, fire burns and you still remain unburnt.
This is a challenge and a phase and I bet you, it shall still pass away, your job is to endure.
Take care

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Friend Dates Your Dad! / Women, Would You Will Ur Estate To Your Husband? / For Those Who Love Deir Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.