Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" (762 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by MadeINchenzen2: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2022
...and he/she says, you seem like a very nice person and you are just too good for me... I'm sorry.

What exactly is the meaning of dat? Is that a polite way of saying "No" we can't date?

What do you think?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by cherryCola: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2022
You are to SIMPle for cry .

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by MadeINchenzen2: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2022
����
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Nyascobar1414: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2022
You are too SIMPle to date...

This a comrade up there have.......
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Nbotee(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2022
In summary, they prefer to continue to benefit from U without out commiting to U
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Very SIMPle!!!
They are into so many runs they ain't willing to drop for you.
Best approach .... also treat them as friends with benefits. No commitment, No losses!
Never lose guard in such affairs ... ALWAYS use condom too, no matter how carried away or drunk.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Gofwane(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2022
For me, it means " I am a very bad boy with conscience. I can't date you cos I consider you a good person that shouldn't have to put up with all the bullshit I have in store for all these hoes around "

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by MadeINchenzen2: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gofwane:
For me, it means " I am a very bad boy with conscience. I can't date you cos I consider you a good person that shouldn't have to put up with all the bullshit I have in store for all these hoes around "
hmm
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Qatar2022: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
The person is not into you
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Methinks it means different things when it comes from either gender.
If a guy says a girl is too good for him, he sees her as an innocent and pure hearted person who should be happy, he doesn't want to mess her life up with his baggage, he cares deeply about her that he's willing to suppress his probable feelings for her and move on.

But if a lady says a guy is too good for her, it means she doesn't fancy him at all cuz he's not her type– the bad, adventurous and carefree guy... not a good, inexperienced, and boring bloke. If a woman rejects you cuz you are 'too good' for her, she has no single admiration or feeling for you.

My take on this.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
If it is coming from the lady, then the guy most be a sissy and simp, not a reall nigga cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Person You'll Like To Date Says "U Are Too Good For Me" by Southernigbo: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2022
maybe u seem highly religious while he/she is carefree

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Catches A Bra As Multiple Women Throw Their Underwears At Him:video / You Can See Her Foolishness. / Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.