Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises (5785 Views)

Opinion: Was The 10 Yr Old Chrisland Student Truly Raped? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Gemid94(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2022
The 10-year-old girl of Chrisland Schools, whose sex video with a male colleague during a trip to Dubai surfaced recently, has tendered her unreserved apology.

In her post on Sunday, April 24, on Likee App, she stated: “I made a mistake, now I’m living with the consequences. I regret it, I really do. And I’m sorry.”

The pupil informed her followers on Likee that she would be going off from social media platform soon, to enable her fully recover from “this m*s”.

According to her posts: “We should not regret mistakes, we must learn from them.

“Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be a lesson that strenghtens the person you’ll become.”

Quest Times had earlier reported that pupils from the private school were in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), to participate in the World School Games between March 10 and 13, 2022.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/10-year-old-chrisland-schoolgirl-apologises-to-nigerians/

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Realmi: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2022
This one no repent at all....she only did this because of pressure...

The truth is, she enjoyed wat she did

4 Likes

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Kimiso(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Realmi:
This one no repent at all....she only did this because of pressure...

The truth is, she enjoyed wat she did
aswear bro,i even downloaded tiktok because of her and i went through her profile seeing a video of her dancing 2days ago

1 Like

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by tee59(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Mtchewww, be deceiving yourself. You think you can fool nigerians? Like mother like daughters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Shalayetv: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM

1 Like

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by GooodHardDick: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Olosho!

In 5 years time, expect this ashawo to be featured in BBNaija. Na this kind people bbnaija dey like. Truly, Nigeria girls are useless, All of them, irrespective of their age, regions and locality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Paulianfa(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2022
She still dey use phone? Aba! Her parent are killing her slowly.
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Truvelisback(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2022
10years old girl don get Breasts? Pls, sombori should help me clear my doubt.

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by victoraniekan: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Anything uploaded on social media really goes viral overtime
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by samiabigail: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
up coming olosho ti di motivational speaker it is well
meanwhile she is right
badgirl4k on the beat
go and sin no more cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Shadysen: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
No remorse when u look at her very well.
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Mikester: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Some parents are very useless as well as some adults. Just imagine.

End time 10 years old.
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by youngshakur(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
She ride a dick like a BMX[color=#770077][/color]
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
TO YOU OF YOU PPL TEACHING UNDERAGED KIDS AND TEENS HOW TO LOOK SEXXY,YOU SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR HANDIWORK. STOP THOSE NONSENSES SKIMPY DRESSES,DREDLOCKS RUBBISH ,VULGAR SONGS AT HOME OR SCHOOL PARTIES AND NOLLYWOOD DRAMAS YOU SHOW TO KIDS,because YOU ARE CAUSING THIS SCANDALS. angryEVRY NAIVE KID COPY WHAT THEY SEE,SHOW THEM GOOD THINGS NOT BAD ONES.
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by fourboys: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
This one is gone sad sad sad
Re: After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises by Lalami3232(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
If I no get any reason to thank God before eeh, I just have to start thanking Him for not giving me a sister. So na all these embarrassment I for dey face for street, online etc? A man wey born girl pikin and he never buy gun, that man never ready. Anyways, make una bring toto make we chop ooooo. Mad man dance dey funny to others but not to his family members.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Slim Girls / Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies? / 10 Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.