Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? (760 Views)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Obrigardo: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2022
I remember some topics making frontpage on nairaland like about some years ago, maybe 5-6 about Tinubu being under Investigation in the USA for drug trafficking. At some point, i read he's not welcomed in the US due to the drug smuggling investigation.
Did we forget this or what?

1 Like

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Riskyb(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
grin wink cheesy
Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Malory: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Sane Nigerians have not forgotten about it. To us Tinubu remains a thief and a drug lord whose irresponsible pasts cannot be erased

2 Likes

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by badaru911: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Obrigardo:
I remember some topics making frontpage on nairaland like about some years ago, maybe 5-6 about Tinubu being under Investigation in the USA for drug trafficking. At some point, i read he's not welcomed in the US due to the drug smuggling investigation.
..... Hmmm... But... Why does every new consular from USA to Nigeria are always paying him a courtesy visit?.... To be begging him to please travel to USA for drug crime or what?..

6 Likes

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Donshegxy10(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Many of you know the truth but you just chose to believe what suits your narrative.

How many times has tinubu travelled to the usa in the last 6 years, how many secretary of the united state governent has visited him in the last 7 years, how many ambassador of usa has visited him.

Wise up and stop following fake news without veritable source.

4 Likes

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Obrigardo:

Beer Parlor News! Tinubu who the US ambassador was famzing recently? Someone who schooled and worked for the biggest multinational firms in the US. Where was Tinubu during the Abacha dark days? You are here disgracing yourself and giving your fellow bitter clowns something to masturbate on. Ignoramus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2022
They all stink. Nigeria stinks.
Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by drlateef: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2022
badaru911:

..... Hmmm... But... Why does every new consular from USA to Nigeria are always paying him a courtesy visit?.... To be begging him to please travel to USA for drug crime or what?..

I wonder ooo! These blockheads think we are gullible. Tinubu is being visited by US ambassador in his house, not at the embassy! And they think he has a criminal case in US? Nonsense! Wailers have the brain of ants.

When Atiku was being wanted in US we all could see that he could not travel to US until the crook president Donald Trump gave him a safe landing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by psychalade: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2022
The mind of man once programmed with stories of political or religious myths and accepted by the subconscious to be the truth, is very difficult to deprogram cool

1 Like

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Obrigardo: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
badaru911:

You should drop proofs na
Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by VictorUSA(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Whether or not he is a drug lord, he will not be president.

2 Likes

Re: Did We Forget The Past About Tinubu? by Obrigardo: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Bringing this up.
Why do we have this shallow memory?

(1) (Reply)

When Would One Nigeria Yorubas Learn, Fulani 3,one Nigeria Yorubas 0, Pictures / What Are The Things That Still Give You Hope That Nigeria Wll Get Better One Day / BREAKING: IGP Orders Redeployment Of Osun CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.