Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency (12918 Views)

ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Ournolly: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the man for presidency.

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by yanabasee(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where did you see Baet?
Was rushing and it's been corrected.
Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Salvador1:
Yorubas know this but out of hatred,envy arrogance they will never support what will bring unity to this nation.

Which envy? You guys need to work on your politics, and stop whining like a bitch....

6 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by juman(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
We are been marginalised in kwara.
Nobody from kwara has been president.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
You can't get presidency by threats and emotional displays... Not done anywhere in the civilized world.

You get presidency by lobbying, building bridges, mending fences, etc!

You start from the top political parties who hold the keys to electoral victories! Get in the rank and file, build a stronghold, get the ticket, and off you go!

You can't just sit somewhere in seclusion making demands! Others who got there didn't do that from afar off.

5 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by AfonjaTheAfonja: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
I never knew there are reasonable Men and Women amongst the Yoruba's
To God be the Glory.

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by juman(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Good luck to them as they pursue igbo presidency.
It's possible. We are in democracy.
They should hate other ethnic groups less to get their votes.

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Godfullsam(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Let igbos begin to promote their preferred candidate instead of wasting time to condemn others.

No political party will hand over their ticket to any one on a plater of gold.

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Ezeama400:

I pity you, you don't know what is happening in this country...

Oya read this...

Chief Ayo Adebanjo, leader, Afenifere disclosed that the reason why the South-East region had not ruled was because the Northern people did not want to give up power and had further devised a means to ensure that the Southern region remained divided.

"I asked Tinubu; do you believe they will make you president? They have asked Osinbajo to contest, they wanted to divide the West first, then they went to the south. I am appealing to South-South candidates; Wike and others, they are not helping the issue, they are helping the North; it is a game to divide us, even in the South-East. The North doesn't want to yield power and they know the way to do it is to divide the country. The problem is ourselves; let us unite" he said.

For your information, the south can never unite. Courtesy.of my blothers from the southeast. They always play hate politics.....

4 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Godfullsam(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2022
AfonjaTheAfonja:
I never knew there are reasonable Men and Women amongst the Yoruba's

To God be the Glory.

If you want an Igbo man to sing your praise, just show him a little verbal support.

African proverb 2022.

5 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by onuman: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/26/2023-south-east-region-deserves-get-presidency-%E2%80%93-afenifere-middle-belt-pandef

Peter Obi wherever he comes from is the man required now by Nigeria to set the country up again on the path to unity, peace and development.

Zoning of the presidency between the north and south has been the key to peaceful succession to the office of the president of Nigeria since 1999.

Nobody shall try to change the goalpost in the middle of a football game in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by HappyCanadian: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
[s]We don't need president from the zoo. Buhari must surfer till he beg.
Biafra is coming. No election in SE come 2023[/s]
Stop writing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Realists(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Ezeama400:

I pity you, you don't know what is happening in this country...

Oya read this...

Chief Ayo Adebanjo, leader, Afenifere disclosed that the reason why the South-East region had not ruled was because the Northern people did not want to give up power and had further devised a means to ensure that the Southern region remained divided.

"I asked Tinubu; do you believe they will make you president? They have asked Osinbajo to contest, they wanted to divide the West first, then they went to the south. I am appealing to South-South candidates; Wike and others, they are not helping the issue, they are helping the North; it is a game to divide us, even in the South-East. The North doesn't want to yield power and they know the way to do it is to divide the country. The problem is ourselves; let us unite" he said.

This your conspiracy theory is only good for Nollywood. Northern Nigeria constitue more than 200 tribes, but choose to unite in their diversity, however Southerners are always quick to bring tribal sentiments as against their unity. Imagine igbos marginalizing Ikewere people because they aren't ibo enough.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by aspabay(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2022
SE is begging for power instead of building bridges.

Your hate and name calling has come to hunt you

4 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by HappyCanadian: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
[s]Every Nigerian has the constitutional right to promote the Presidency of their choice.

For me and my family, I solidly stand and support Ahmed Bola Tinubu's mandate.

Vote Tinubu 2023.[/s]
Greedy man that's who u want to vote.. he put Nigeria into this mess by supporting Buhari.. it is the turn of the South east OBJ already did 8yrs anyone who doesn't agree to that is greedy..

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by ArewaNorth: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Only fools will vote for tribal Presidents in Nigeria when we have over 300 tribes.
Why NE and NC are not this desperate when nobody from the NE zone has ever been President since 1960.
The question those fanatic, bigotic, bias groups should ask themselves is, who will vote for them if given ticket?
Can they win election?
After years of conspiracies, aspersions, abuse, insults, threat and intimidation how can they convince other Nigerians to vote for them?

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Salvador1: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which envy? You guys need to work on your politics, and stop whining like a bitch....
you are really happy this country is divided?

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Kog45(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2022
juman:
We are been marginalised in kwara.
Nobody from kwara has been president.
True true o Oga juman,the way Ilorin dey marginalizing others for Kwara.
Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Aidejay(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022

LOL.

Afenifere doesn't speak for me.
Middle belt what ever doesn't speak for me.
PANDEF doesn't speak for me.

But it's important they position like this, so that when the reality occurs they can say "we tried" "we supported Igbo presidency"

Wondering why they didn't support Biafra? Or "self actualization" or restructuring or return to regionalism?

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Salvador1:
you are really happy this country is divided?

Do we see ourselves as one? Abeg, make everybody answer him papa name....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by SimplePlan34: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2022
All these just makes it easy for Ameachi to be president
Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2022
APC is no longer Islamic party. No Igbo presidency take it or leave it
Ezeama400:

Tribalising political parties are one of the major tools that caused political crisis in Nigeria in 60's..

That is Why in this modern democracy, any political party no matter how small it is must have offices in all 36 states of federation and members must be from the 36 states across the country for inclusive sake to avoid repeating of what Nigeria went through years back..

As long as Igbos are members of APC, they have right to contest, vote and to be voted for in the party they are loyal to .......

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Ezeama400: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2022
onuman:

Peter Obi wherever he comes from is the man required now by Nigeria to set the country up again on the path to unity, peace and development.

Zoning of the presidency between the north and south has been the key to peaceful succession to the office of the president of Nigeria since 1999.

Nobody shall try to change the goalpost in the middle of a football game in Nigeria.

How did Igbos marginalize Ikwere ?

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Emir01: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Who's stopping them from voting for Igbo? The same political statements all over again.

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Aidejay(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
APC is no longer Islamic party. No Igbo presidency take it or leave it
grin grin grin. No more Biafra now na "Igbo presidency". Inside this "shithole" grin

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by UncommonLogic: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded fools.
Come and force me to vote for Peter Obi-tuary.
Rubbish trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by chukwuibuipob: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2022
angry We don't want Igbo president. Give us Biafra.Afonja and Hausa Muslim should leave Igbo out of 2023 election

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by Neoteny7: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2022
yemmight:
Who be Afenifere?

A Yoruba gang of parochial, self-centered, myopic, bigoted, craven old men stuck in the past who want to take us back to 1960.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by anungangampu: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Yoroubas has realy cashed out from the disunity in Nigeria. It gave them Lagos sha. Reason those from Lagos doesn't want it to end.

But you know Nigeria is too big for what they are planning now to happen. Very bad for thier history as it is now obvious

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency by ogbuefi677(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Helinues and Tinubuadvocate go commit suicide today grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Bans Political Campaigns In Churches / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.