Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie (12914 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by kirajustice: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari's aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie has said Pro-secession group, the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu were 'contracted' to destroy the hard work of the Igbos.

Onochie, in a Facebook post, also reacted to the endorsement of president Buhari for Second term by Ebonyi state governor and member of opposition party, PDP, Engr. Dave Umahi. The outspoken woman wrote;

"The Governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi, has led the people of his state to key into the policies of the Buhari Administration.

It’s an open secret that Ndigbo are very hard-working. The application of their hard work has continued to make millionaires especially in agriculture and manufacturing, a success story IPOB was contracted to drown.

Gov. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State has experienced first hand, the fairness and the fatherly disposition President Muhammadu Buhari extends to all governors, irrespective of party affiliations.

He is one of the governors who will not play dirty politics with the future of the people of his state, neither will he have a former president, whose hands are soiled with corruption, to commission projects meant for the good people of Ebonyi State."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/10/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-contracted-destroy-igbos-presidency/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
angry

Lauretta Onochie, e remain very small, I will turn you to a deaf and dumb

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by RareDiamonds: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Nonsense government

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Kundagarten: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
High again on Buhari's piss laced palm wine. My advice to presidency is to make sure Onochie is not allowed near any alcohol, including Bubu's piss.
This woman speaks from her anus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4828938_bubupa_jpeg28ee2263f6e63378a91113ff53b68183

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by bugidon(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam contracted to destroy hausa/fulani undecided Stupid people

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by DozieInc(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2017
This woman always talking rubbish.
Same way Ciroma, Sheriff and Bubu contracted Boko to destroy themselves abi??

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by raker300: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Ipob woke up the igbos to realities.

Ipob has left a lasting impact on the igbos wch will never fade.

Ipob is not your problem...

Destroy ipob today, another group better than ipob will rise.

Nigerian govt want a docile population...it won't fly with igbos

#staywoke

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
The woman just said the simple truth, Nnamdi kanu and IPOB were contracted to destroy what hard working Igbos have been working for just because they (IPOB) have nothing to their names.
Madam, you don't need to remind us because we knew their intentions all along

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
raker300:
Ipob woke up the igbos to realities.
Ipob has left a lasting impact on the igbos wch will never fade.
Ipob is not your problem...
Destroy ipob today, another group better than ipob will rise.
Nigerian govt want a docile population...it won't fly with igbos
#staywoke
Please replace Igbo with IPOB in your post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by BudeYahooCom: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Therefore Dullhari and fulanis were contracted to save Igbos from Kanu's 'destruction' by marginalizing and killing Igbos.

Abeg.... how many daft zombies agrees with the presidiocy on this? grin grin

28 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
This woman has a problem. This is a woman who said that her ethnic group is 'Anioma' and not Igbo. But every time she opens her mouth, it is about Igbos.

How come this woman never talks about armed groups out there such as OPC in the West, Niger Delta militants in the south, Boko Haram in the North, Herdsmen slaughtering people everywhere.

Her main headache is unarmed IPOB that has not touched anyone.

The number of people with mental illness in this APC government is alarming.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by BudeYahooCom: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kundagarten:
High again on Buhari's piss laced palm wine. My advice to presidency is to make sure Onochie is not allowed near any alcohol, including Bubu's piss.
This woman speaks from her anus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4828938_bubupa_jpeg28ee2263f6e63378a91113ff53b68183

BTW..... Is palmy-guzzling Laurreslut Onochie now hailing Igbo 'hardwork'?

I thought she said she is Anioma who hated Igbos but love the fulani herdsmen during APC campaign? grin

11 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by gab264(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria is weary of the reappearing of ipob.
Like i said before, after nov 18 .
Ipob will make a drastic decision that everybody will have it effect.
The problem with the leaders of this zoo is that they careless until the reality surfaces.
Don't underestimate the power of people.
Don't underestimate the power of Ipob.
We are not violent, but aftermath of the aforementioned date it will not be the same.

The decision that will shake and cripple Nigeria forever is what am waiting for.

Continue ur propaganda.
The last shall justify this claim.

I love the genius in us.
I love my igbo nation.
Proudly a biafran.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by BudeYahooCom: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
zoogerians still have till year 7017 to lament before Biafra dies. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:
This woman has a problem. This is a woman who said that her ethnic group is 'Anioma' and not Igbo. But every time she opens her mouth, it is about Igbos.

How come this woman never talks about armed groups out there such as OPC in the West, Niger Delta militants in the south, Boko Haram in the North, Herdsmen slaughtering people everywhere.

Her main headache is unarmed IPOB that has not touched anyone.

The number of people with mental illness in this APC government is alarming.
Unarmed IPOB miscreants indeed attacking armed soldiers with bottles, stones, sticks etc.
She is a Nigerian working for the government of the day who responsible for the safety of all Nigerians including Igbos that IPOD miscreants were already putting their lifes and properties into jeopardy all over the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Therefore Dullhari and fulanis were contracted to save Igbos from Kanu'a 'destruction' by marginalizing and killing Igbos.

Abeg.... how many daft zombies agrees with the presidiocy on this? grin grin
Twist the story whichever way you want, Buhari remains your president and she speaks for him on some certain matters wheather you like it or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by gidgiddy: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Unarmed IPOB miscreants indeed attacking armed soldiers with bottles, stones, sticks etc.
She is a Nigerian working for the government of the day who responsible for the safety of all Nigerians including Igbos that IPOD miscreants were already putting their lifes and properties into jeopardy all over the country.

Attacking the Army with sticks and stones? Happens everywhere in the world during times of public discontent. Just last night night, I watched on Al Jazeera as US Army Rangers were being attacked with sticks and punches by Americans over an incident that happend in New Mexico. The Nigerian Army should be greatful that IPOB is attacking them with sticks considering that other groups in Nigeria are attacking them with guns.

15 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by BudeYahooCom: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Twist the story whichever way you want, Buhari remains your president and she speaks for him on some certain matters wheather you like it or not[/s]

^^^`I knew this smelly ewedurudeen zombie will quote me.

Unfortunately he can only gnash his pro-abooki teeth from now till year 7017 A.D. Biafra is not going away soon. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by NigerDeltan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Old witch

7 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Throwback: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kanu never hid the fact that he was willing to sacrifice as many Igbo lives as possible in a carefully crafted agenda to unleash anarchy on them, so that he will have video evidence to show the world as to the reasons why he needs to be given a country of his own as supreme leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by aguiyi2: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
This lady surely has catarreh of the mouth.Once she leaves this government, she will end up being one of its critics.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Mufasa27(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ugly black witch angry

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by myjobsfinder(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
smiley
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Leonbonapart(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
If I am opportune to lay my hand on this woman, I won't say she's someone's mother

She has sold her soul for for a sit that won't last forever

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by trustibk(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon, vanilla for more info on how to do business with me. just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by KingMicky3286: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Laurreeslut Onochiea is a political Idiot ....

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by millomaniac: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
C'mon sharap there. Because of the crumbs you are being fed you are begining to loose your sense. Onuku angry

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by BruncleZuma: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
This woman is either single or has been disowned

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Decides: INEC Chairman Briefs International Observers In Abuja / What Area Do You Think Improved The Most Under Buhari Administration? / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.