Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) (57263 Views)

I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / “APC Is Fourth Degree Cancer” - Wike (Throwback Video) / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by nkemoma(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2022
Niggas from the south
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Yofik: 6:21pm On May 03, 2022
Senior man

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
Caption This Photo of Peter Obi and Nyesom Wike.

Me: Wike humbly bowing to the Next President grin grin grin

So na only this black cloth de inside Peter Obi wardrobe
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:

Recent or old picture?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by lugado: 6:24pm On May 03, 2022
Osinbajo do pass that one
We know wetin end am

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2022
This Chinese man can never be president not even with just Tinubu's cap on the ballot.

As for the picture, that is humans for you. Eye service!!!

Now, Wike sef don get mouth dey call Fayose "my son".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by KogiPikin: 6:26pm On May 03, 2022
Cunny man die Cunny man bury am.

See them, they're as useless to their people as the P in psycho

pyyxxaro:
Obi ; you this stubborn boy cheesy

Wike ; Daddy I loyal oh , na rake I de rake oh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:

bow wow ni

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by toujurs: 6:29pm On May 03, 2022
Rest abeg, humble beginnings, we all have our humble beginnings. This doesn't mean he should remain where he is, it's called growth.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 03, 2022
An empty drum makes the loudest noise,wike is a noise maker.endsars showed me who truly wike isn,he is forming stubborn but in actual fact ,he is just intoxicated by power.. strip him off that office and wike is just another jew man

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by CSTRR: 6:30pm On May 03, 2022
EsomahJD:
Throwback is the past, they are on different levels now.
Except Peter obi levels have even gone higher.

Once wike leaves the governorship, even his village people will not answer him.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 03, 2022
The way this politicians dey thief our money you go fear.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Talasula56g: 6:31pm On May 03, 2022
Vv

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by chiefolododo(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2022
Na throwback oo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Godmademan(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:

Political Godfatherism
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by netmillionaires(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2022
I think the bolded is not true. Amaechi was river state governor during Jonathan's administration.

Stanweezy:
That picture was taken during the administration of Jonathan, Peter Obi served as a special assistant to Jonathan on one post I can't remember while Wike was Governor of Rivers State.

As for Andy Uba, there was no APC then, so he was full member of PDP

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Oplomo: 6:36pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:

If it were Tinubu that wike was bowing to that way, his online urchins and yoro buffoons would have milked it as a campaign tool. The monkeys did a photoshop of Tinubu's cap on Peter Obi's head in a picture that was taken during Obi's daughter traditional wedding. yoruba and their jibiti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2022
Obi be like my boy how're you

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2022
peter Obi na my boss
who goes there should identify his self

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by gazza07(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2022
Only Peter makes them shiver

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by BusinessPlan22: 6:38pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:

This was 2017. Wike was already a governor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Kingcalls: 6:39pm On May 03, 2022
Peter obi president wike vice ...Nigeria will start to see a glimpse of hope
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2022
Andy uba: despite all me & my brother "Chris" did to bring this boy to the mud, he still get respect across the region
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Springboot: 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Wike be like my Oga I no fit follow u drag presido everything na mouth just appoint me somewhere I go dey see money use guide when my tenure finish.

None of them had a presedential ambition when this picture was taken.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by olubless90: 6:43pm On May 03, 2022
This demostrate u shd not feel too big when you're in any position today; Cos people u re seeing lowly today can become your master tomorrow... Ask Fashola and Osinbajo.. where wer people like Wike when Fayose was a governor....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2022
Emergency !

To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by spencekat(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
Wike and Peter are not mates in every sphere of life
Not in every sphere biko.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Peterqq: 6:45pm On May 03, 2022
Ikwerre slave look out who u worship, shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Detains Charles Nengite Over $16 Million Found In Wife’s Account / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.