Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. (4267 Views)

Please Is This Car A Good Deal For 240k / SEAT Wants Drivers To Follow These Tips To Their Make Car A.C Work Effectively / Mymoto Blog: Car A/C Maintenance Tips... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by computersoft: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
ehmmy11:

Bro how come this carmy car is so so expensive when it has this kind of problem.. baffles me
l tire oo,may be it Nigerian thing made it so

1 Like

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by fineboynl(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
computersoft:
For where? Took 2003 Camry for 1.5m. l bought it 2,350
why don't you call the dealer and tell them the car braje down in warri?
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by computersoft: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2022
fineboynl:
why don't you call the dealer and tell them the car braje down in warri?
l have done so,but d seller would not say some thing reasonable, besides he start to avoid my calls. May b because he knows am not in Lagos.
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by xperiencelove(m): 4:29am On Apr 28, 2022
I am so pained that I forgot the car is undrivable back to Otta at the moment. Nigerians are too callous.
computersoft:
I cant drive it back to Lagos from Warri
nah
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by fineboynl(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
computersoft:
l have done so,but d seller would not say some thing reasonable, besides he start to avoid my calls. May b because he knows am not in Lagos.
mentioned his name here. And called him to this thread.
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Dozieson(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2022
ehmmy11:

Bro how come this carmy car is so so expensive when it has this kind of problem.. baffles me

You see am na. Our Toyota mentally

1 Like

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by computersoft: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
fineboynl:
mentioned his name here. And called him to this thread.
Tunsyek Autos,even though am trying to get his nairaland name which he used to advertise the car,but l have not seen it right now. They have a location at Otta,Ogun state.
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by olenyi: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
computersoft:
Is there any good Toyota mechanic repair work shop in Warri

This is your solution. Don't go spending on a bad engine.

GAZZUZZ:

Replace engine with Asian spec 2AZ. We replace them all the time and never have oil burn issues.

In the meantime if you need a 2az Nigerian used engine that is capable of transversing Nigeria and burns 0.5l every 650km contact me. Price is ₦150k

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by homeboy205: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
What’s the update on your car??
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by diportivo: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
fineboynl:
I think it was when the oil dried out that your damaged your shaft. First solution is to solved the oil problem. Before the engine repair. All this will cost you additional houndreds of thousands.

I'm not surprised one bit....shaft kwa undecided

fineboynl:
when you buy from dealership store. You can return and change to another one.

That's why it's advisable to buy toks from where they have options of another.

Example, i do operate a boutique. People do return clothes. They will collect another one as a solution.

If he can reach out to the dealership and collect another one. He will only need to add money.

Instead of buying new engine. The car must be really cheap.

Maybe 1.5m

I just knew that as the thread was progressing,you will have some more irrelevant things to say....1.5m koor,3hundred kay ni

alawada grin

like boutique like toks car stand.....na as dem dey return cloth dem go return motor abi?

just as you think because u can change generator plug,you wan dey repair motor too

it's those who take your contributions to heart I pity

what's car talk turning into sef?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Iseoluwani: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2022
computersoft:
Pls house,experienced car user and mechanics,l have been having sleepless nite since some days now,and sorry if my write up is much.Some one advertised a tok Toyota Camry 2003 here on Nairaland. l travelled all d way from Aba to Otta in Ogun state with a car dealer and bought d car,changed oil and travelled to east with d car. Getting to Benin,the car show oil sign on d dash board with small unusual sound. we parked and checked d oil and d oil has dried up completely. We bought 4 litres of Orwando oil and added to it.After some time,d speed can not exceed 60 with out making that noise. We managed to get to Warri and park it. I called my mechanic,he said that d metal is bad and it can be changed from under,while some mechanics l called said that the engine has to be dropedd and do complete over hauling. So pls advise me on the best option to take because am completely depressed right now. And also how to approach the seller.

Have you told the person you both it from, what's his response

Call his name out. Let's start from there
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Iseoluwani: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2022
computersoft:
Tunsyek Autos,even though am trying to get his nairaland name which he used to advertise the car,but l have not seen it right now. They have a location at Otta,Ogun state.

You bought something from someone without knowing his NL DETAILS

1 Like

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by computersoft: 3:40pm On May 01, 2022
Good day all and Happy new month to every one. l have made up my mind to go back to Warrior today being Sunday and possibly repair d engine so that that l can be able to bring down the car to Aba.so that l will know d next thing to do. Meanwhile l sent a strong text message to d saler and he now respond to talks. He asked me wat the mechanic said,l told him that he said that the engine needs to be changed. He said no. But l know he wants to suggest repair. So when the mechanic look into the engine,he will now know how we will go about it. Am so pleased how u ppl are so concerned for me on this. l am appreciating so much. And also promise to be updating u guys.

5 Likes

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
computersoft:
Good day all and Happy new month to every one. l have made up my mind to go back to Warrior today being Sunday and possibly repair d engine so that that l can be able to bring down the car to Aba.so that l will know d next thing to do. Meanwhile l sent a strong text message to d saler and he now respond to talks. He asked me wat the mechanic said,l told him that he said that the engine needs to be changed. He said no. But l know he wants to suggest repair. So when the mechanic look into the engine,he will now know how we will go about it. Am so pleased how u ppl are so concerned for me on this. l am appreciating so much. And also promise to be updating u guys.

Easy roadside Repair procedures.

Repair 1. Buy crankshaft and bearings street name (coupleback)

Buy good oil, and drive back to aba.

Repair 2. Buy crankshaft and bearings street name (coupleback)

Buy 010 piston rings file and install.

Buy good oil , drive to aba.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Kingsoul1(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2022
I remember you contacting me about a camry and corolla few weeks back. Sorry about your experience, it's always advisable to patronize vendors within your reach.

1 Like

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by ksmart027(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Replace engine with Asian spec 2AZ. We replace them all the time and never have oil burn issues.

In the meantime if you need a 2az Nigerian used engine that is capable of transversing Nigeria and burns 0.5l every 650km contact me. Price is ₦150k

Good morning Mr Gazzuz, please is the engine still available?? I have a friend who is interested. Thanks.
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by OfficialDJ: 9:59am On May 11, 2022
diportivo:

I'm not surprised one bit....shaft kwa undecided

I just knew that as the thread was progressing,you will have some more irrelevant things to say....1.5m koor,3hundred kay ni

alawada grin

like boutique like toks car stand.....na as dem dey return cloth dem go return motor abi?

just as you think because u can change generator plug,you wan dey repair motor too

it's those who take your contributions to heart I pity

what's car talk turning into sef?? undecided

cheesy

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2022
ksmart027:

Good morning Mr Gazzuz, please is the engine still available?? I have a friend who is interested. Thanks.

available

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by BOLA9ER(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2022
Boss im interested... Can i have your number
ksmart027:

Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Carparts888(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2022
If u can just buy a complete Belgium/toks engine.
If your on tight budget find a very competent experienced mechanic to overhaul it for u. Please don't give it to road side mechanic or u will keep spending money from one problem to another but I strongly advise u close your eyes and buy a took engine even if u have to borrow so u can have rest of mind
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Dozieson(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2022
Carparts888:
If u can just buy a complete Belgium/toks engine.
If your on tight budget find a very competent experienced mechanic to overhaul it for u. Please don't give it to road side mechanic or u will keep spending money from one problem to another but I strongly advise u close your eyes and buy a took engine even if u have to borrow so u can have rest of mind

Bros, most toks engine are rebuilt. Except he will buy from Gazzuzz (asian spec that is more expensive). The average price of 2az is about 370-450k. But the Asian spec is over 500k
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by computersoft: 7:17am On May 12, 2022
Kingsoul1:
I remember you contacting me about a camry and corolla few weeks back. Sorry about your experience, it's always advisable to patronize vendors within your reach.
U are right my brother
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Carparts888(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2022
The problem is how competent the mechanic he found is to handle rebuilding it.
Dozieson:

Bros, most toks engine are rebuilt. Except he will buy from Gazzuzz (asian spec that is more expensive). The average price of 2az is about 370-450k. But the Asian spec is over 500k
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Dozieson(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2022
computersoft:
U are right my brother

What is the update of your car ?
Re: Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. by Dozieson(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2022
Carparts888:
The problem is how competent the mechanic he found is to handle rebuilding it.

You are right. It is difficult trying to resolve engine issues these days because of greedy parts dealers and too many untrained kazeems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corolla Upgrade (2008 - 2012) / See What I Did To My Camry / Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.