Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS (3484 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Still on the cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Abeokuta that I have been talking about.

Follow this thread if u want to know more

***modified sorry the thread was deleted by the moderators

1 Share

Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by BadNews: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:
Nawa o

Na so cult dey o. Premature death na the only gain inside

2 Likes

Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
That thread has been removed
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Whatshallido: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Still on the cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Abeokuta that I have been talking about.

Follow this thread if u want to know more

This wan wey them slaughter like this na aye or eiye?
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Some of them no go still hear
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by arejibadz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bruhhh shocked shocked
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Some of them no go still hear

Some are still buying forms to join their death row

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
arejibadz:
Bruhhh shocked shocked

Hi bro
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Whatshallido:

Well I just asked so expect reply soon
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Some are still buying forms to join their death row
which is so bad
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by OGwales(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Minus one grin grin grin
Journey mercilessly to hell
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Whatshallido:

Na aye.
I have asked
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Zazoopk(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nairaland is a stupid blog ,i observe myself ,just remove this post.

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
With all this going on I'm seeing several grown men and ladies wearing shirts with "88" inscribed. Its as if they have a death wish. They know what will happen if they get mapped yet...

Na so one wey dey claim 7 dey beg tp to japa from Abeokuta. Si be si be More go still enter initiation ground. How dumb can you be?
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by silverlinen(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Damnnn
See how dem bleach him breast for am
Cultism ain't a profession
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
What's the motivation behind joining?
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
paulemmy19:
What's the motivation behind joining?

So street guys will be scared of u. U can take anybody phone take anybody girlfriend etc
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

So street guys will be scared of u. U can take anybody phone take anybody girlfriend etc
sadly, but it doesn't worth it.
Re: They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Everyone say Eyaahhh.... Eyaahhh..
Another departure. I want to belong na wetin cause his death....

It is well.. let me continue with my blunt....
Can't waste my RIP for such

(1) (Reply)

DSS Will Act Blind On This Video Oo, Naija For You, (video) / Why Policemen Always Run Away From Armed Robbers Who Used AK 47 & AK-74 / Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.