Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor (6140 Views)

Biafra Day: Massob Leader Orders Close Down Of Markerts, Banks And School May 30 / Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Saipro(m): 3:13am On Jul 10, 2011
Now we enter the foyer. Battle zone 2011. Deplorable acts with great sentimental value. Pervasive acts with heroic reviews. And it gets better - this new antic will have drones flocking in to enlist by the thousands - all voluntary. And you didn't believe in syndicated crime aside those perpetuated in government . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by synanymous: 3:18am On Jul 10, 2011
Hahahaha.some aboki dudes ve been watching Robin Hood and are improvising.what will happen if they watch spartacus?lmdo.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by RuuDie(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2011
Not good at all. . . . . .I bet many of us can afford to sit in the comfort of our homes and 'hail' B.H ~ God forbid that the next bomb that goes off is a couple of inches from our 'comfort zone' to bring us back to our senses that there is nothing cheery here!
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Gbenge77(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2011
amazing!
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by ezeagu(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2011
Boko Haram is just doing MASSOB's job for them. 2015 here we come.

(America too bad oh! shocked)
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by dayokanu(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2011
RuuDie:

Not good at all. . . . . .I bet many of us can afford to sit in the comfort of our homes and 'hail' B.H ~ God forbid that the next bomb that goes off is a couple of inches from our 'comfort zone' to bring us back to our senses that there is nothing cheery here!

They probably learnt from MEND, Think of all the people, the lives and properties that have been destroyed by MEND

Yet they got amnesty, Monthly salary and scholarships, extend the same to Boko Haram too, abi whats good for the goose. ,
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by executinal(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2011
boko rob cbn, but please leave our brothers and sisters. Police is your friend BOKO HARAM they will not do anything hash to your sec. NPF RIP, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2011
The question is, have you ever seen Robin Hood without followers or sympathizers? Most especially society that is riddled with corruption, poverty and unemployment.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by oladiboy: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
In fact, this is a good strategy to tackle the poor long outstanding position of this country. But let those militants stop brutalizing people around there and continue assisting people in the country. Pls make unna come to our aid in Kwara ooooooooo!!!.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
now i am beginning to enjoy this brokos,let the thing continue,on brokos we stand. grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Abdul315(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2011
Lyk da robin hood stuff bt not da bombings,
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by olaezebala: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
the introduction of what to come.
they rob more banks and give small money to the poor.
Please I have a small bank here in my room.
Can someone get these criminals? embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by crackhouse(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2011
stealing from the rich to give the poor.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
the fear of the boko haram is fast becoming the beginning of wisdom. some people are happy about the loots by the sect from banks. now let me ask, whose money is in the bank? is it the government officials money alone? the govt officials and few rich people can afford to save their money abroad (e.g. Ghana) but how many of u have enough not to talk of saving it abroad. very soon, the boko haram will begin to attack banks even in the south. the only option you and me have is not to save money in the bank and keep it at home. Guess what will happen, the touts in the south will now begin to terrorise everyone. not only money will be stolen, lives will be lost, property destroyed and all those your fine babes, na rape!!!

what is bad is bad, robbing and sharing money does not make it good.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by RuuDie(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
obasy09:

the fear of the boko haram is fast becoming the beginning of wisdom. some people are happy about the loots by the sect from banks. now let me ask, whose money is in the bank? is it the government officials money alone? the govt officials and few rich people can afford to save their money abroad (e.g. Ghana) but how many of u have enough not to talk of saving it abroad. very soon, the boko haram will begin to attack banks even in the south. the only option you and me have is not to save money in the bank and keep it at home. Guess what will happen, the touts in the south will now begin to terrorise everyone. not only money will be stolen, lives will be lost, property destroyed and all those your fine babes, na violation!!!

what is bad is bad, robbing and sharing money does not make it good.

abeg, help me ask dem. . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by MMM2(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
Fresh money
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by lojik(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2011
Yoruba proverb: The fowl has landed on a rope. The fowl is unstable and so it the rope.
Adiye ba lokun, ara oro okun, ara oro adiye.

No one is safe now, the government, the people or the sect.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by antonion(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2011
wow this is strange ,
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by dustydee: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2011
What is the govt doing?This thing is getting out of hand.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by anointedf(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
Robinhood will soon get to the end of the road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cut Down A Tree In Lagos And Be Jailed - Tunji Bello / Omojuwa How Market? / Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.