Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi (6534 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Globetrot: 2:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Just like your mother has been choking on the dick of the leperous man down the road, or should I mention your sister's that receives crumbs as payment for a full day fucking and deepthroating, and you that has taken it upon your self not to be of any use to your family and friends which made them see more value in a used sanitary pad than in you.
VillagePipu:

You think everyone is like your family of paupers. You come from a family of failures and you're a worthless slave in one useless country, why won't you think everyone else is like your mother who they entice with ordinary Choco-Milo.
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by shortIGBOman: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Majority of Nigerians in SA and Indians are into drugs dealing

IGBO

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by phemmyfour: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Drug war
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Creamypie(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Most, if not all Nigerians in south Africa are into drugs, whether they pretend to be pastors or not. I can bet buhari wrinkled testes say na lingering drug matter fall this fake pastor, expect more killings
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by princewarri1985: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The manager of Chief Alosius Ikegwuonu, popularly known as Bishop Ozubulu, was yesterday gunned down in Johannesburg, South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

In a video obtained by Igbere TV, the man named Emeka, popularly known as ADC Bishop Ozubulu was shot by unknown gun men and left in the pool of his blood with his friend who was also shot by the assailants.

Bishop Ozubulu was allegedly involved in the mass shooting in a Catholic church in Ozubulu two years ago.

https://igberetvnews.com/611256/breaking-bishop-ozubulus-manager-friend-shot-dead-safrica-graphic-video/#forward
He who live by the gun must surely die by the gun! drug deal gone wrong.
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by princewarri1985: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Karema I've been to ozubulu 14 years back when my best friend elder sister did her marriage, initially i wanted to spend 3 days there but i ended up spending a month there doing xmas and new year in ozubulu because enjoyment too plenty for the town, their isiewu na blast and their women too. but all these useless boys with their drug trade abroad and kidnapper don spoil the beautiful town, even my best friend was kidnapped in 2015 and he paid 1 million naira for his release. and he has vowed never to step his leg in his village ozubulu again untill the day he dies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giftal World Reviews / Sexual Harassment Is A Corrupt Act, Attracts 7 Years Prison Term – ICPC Warns / Have U Ever Been Robbed Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.