Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You (359 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by mamagee3(f): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hi all, why would a married man who has an all female friend list cancel the friend request he sent you when half of the ladies on his friend list are not even fine?
Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by Gentlerespect76: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would a married man who has an all female friend list cancel the friend request he sent you when half of the ladies on his friend list are not even fine?
Maybe you are too beautiful.
Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by EmemObong03: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
I am wondering why you saw his request yet you did not accept nor ignore it?
You are now making an issue out of it because he cancelled the request.
Change your moniker and bring up this question again, I will still response

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by mamagee3(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Maybe you are too beautiful.
Is it because I’m a psychologist?
Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by Gentlerespect76: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
mamagee3:

Is it because I’m a psychologist?
Yeah, if you are; could be a reason for the question you've raised.
Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by surgevessel: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
mamagee3:

To be frank with you, your post is baseless and I cant even figure out why this should be a concern.

Again you dont merit the kind of attention you constantly struggle to draw to yourself on this platform. I will advise you pay less attention to your look amd start thinking in the right direction. Be productive and matured psychological wise as u claimed.

No offense meant please.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by LawyerLomo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
surgevessel:

To be frank with you, your post is baseless and I cant even figure out why this should be a concern.

Again you dont merit the kind of attention you constantly struggle to draw to yourself on this platform. I will advise you pay less attention to your look amd start thinking in the right direction. Be productive and matured psychological wise as u claimed.

No offense meant please.
Bruh, your reply too savage
Re: Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You by EASYGURU(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
mamagee3:

hag seeking attention. So you had time to go through his profile but you didn't bother accepting or rejecting his friend request. You also noticed he canceled his request. Lol. For your information, he may be married but he still has his pride as a man and he'll for ever be d price. You're an old worthless piece of shiiiitttt. You've lost your sexual market value and as such married men, divorcée and Widowers are the only class of men that would come after you so do yourself a great deal and pick one. If you continue with this shameful attitude you'll only be doing your future a great disservice.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Stylishly Gives Another Man Her Number While Dancing With Boyfriend / I'm A Virgin, I Need A Boyfriend - Lady / Scottland Player Couple Looking For Spicy Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.