Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Marriage Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Issue (2455 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'm 27, my husband is 39 and we have 3 kids together. My husband is a very good man and has made this marriage journey very easy for me. It's true what they say that no marriage is perfect. My only problem with him is low libido resulting from putting unnecessary pressure on himself. Every other thing about him is 100%.

He looks at his friends that has hotels, hostels and so on and start comparing them with him. This actually started 3 years ago when our last born was 1. We are doing great financially but he wants more.

Last night, I tried initiating sex again and he began about how he's not in the mood because of money matter again. I just tire. We live in our own house, have a house with tenants, investments here and there, still my husband is not taking things easy.

I doubt he's cheating. I have access to his phone whenever I want. He don't hide it and has no sneaky character. I might be wrong though but I highly doubt that.

Just ordinary gisting with him, I'll be soooo Hot and wet. Even as I'm typing this I'm so in the mood. I think about sex with him all day long. It's crazy.

He's not like this before. Though he's not the sex type but it has gotten so bad. I'm so frustrated with him. I don tire.

I need mature suggestions on how to go about this minus cheating. He's too good to be cheated on.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
I'm 27, my husband is 39 and we have 3 kids together. My husband is a very good man and has made this marriage journey very easy for me. It's true what they say that no marriage is perfect. My only problem with him is low libido resulting from putting unnecessary pressure on himself. Every other thing about him is 100%.
Since the problem is psychological, why not suggest he seek professional mental health counseling for what seems to be depression? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by SerikiFulani(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
He needs therapy

You can try using intimacy gadgets if you want...Don't kill that man

Stress alone is a libido killer not to talk of forcing him for sex which can frustrate him more

I would have suggested you get a young sexy man that can pound you very well but you said you don't wanna cheat on him and that's okay

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by tee59(f): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
He is your husband, have an extensive discussion with him. He is a good man, so sex shouldn't be issue here. If he request for it much without any achievement you mentioned above, will you be given him? This your sex drive will have died since. But you have enjoyment without good sex, and that's your problem now. Create a good home atmosphere for your man and see to his relaxation. His sex drive will come back. Stop nagging him for this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since the problem is psychological, why not suggest he seek professional mental health counseling for what seems to be depression? undecided

He won't agree to it. I don't think he will
Re: Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
He needs therapy

You can try using intimacy gadgets if you want...Don't kill that man

Stress alone is a libido killer not to talk of forcing him for sex which can frustrate him more

I would have suggested you get a young sexy man that can pound you very well but you said you don't wanna cheat on him and that's okay

I almost ordered one the other day but my faith stopped me. I might end up doing that if he doesn't change.

Like I said, cheating is not an option for me.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Issue by SerikiFulani(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

I almost ordered one the other day but my faith stopped me. I might end up doing that if he doesn't change.

Please order

There's one that can suck your clitoris

There's one that can pound you like the real thing

There's also one to to stimulate your asshole

Let me stop here

Just do as you say

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
tee59:
He is your husband, have an extensive discussion with him. He is a good man, so sex shouldn't be issue here. If he request for it much without any achievement you mentioned above, will you be given him? This your sex drive will have died since. But you have enjoyment without good sex, and that's your problem now. Create a good home atmosphere for your man and see to his relaxation. His sex drive will come back. Stop nagging him for this.

We have a very good relationship/communication. There was a time I tried not talking about sex for a period of 5 weeks, he didn't bulge. Always money money money talks all the time. He's getting me worked up unnecessary. What many women are denying their husbands and I'm here giving him on a platter, still ..

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by Greatzeus(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
If the only problem your husband has is low libido,then you are not only lucky, you're blessed, because there 1001 simple lasting solutions to it.
I will recommend Jalin herbal mannex,it is pure natural and herbal,it is a mixture of pure natural honey with some other Chinese roots, highly effective.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Issue by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Then you both will likely have to continue with his depression ruling over your lives and enjoyment. undecided

Maybe you could take up exercising, regularly, as a way of expending some of the sexual energy you carry with you. Discipline yourself so you are no longer tired on by your husband until he decides to overcome the depression whenever he gets around to it. undecided
Re: Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Please order

There's one that can suck your clitoris

There's one that can pound you like the real thing

There's also one to to stimulate your asshole

Let me stop here

Just do as you say

I'm strongly thinking towards this direction. I can't come and kill myself. I miss what a good sex feels like

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Greatzeus:
If the only problem your husband has is low libido,then you are not only lucky, you're blessed, because there 1001 simple lasting solutions to it.
I will recommend Jalin herbal mannex,it is pure natural and herbal,it is a mixture of pure natural honey with some other Chinese roots, highly effective.

I'll make research on this. Thanks
Re: Marriage Issue by SerikiFulani(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

I'm strongly thinking towards this direction. I can't come and kill myself. I miss what a good sex feels like

Good sex is essential.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by CorrectBizWoman: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then you both will likely have to continue with his depression ruling over your lives and enjoyment. undecided

Maybe you could take up exercising, regularly, as a way of expending some of the sexual energy you carry with you. Discipline yourself so you are no longer tired on by your husband until he decides to overcome the depression whenever he gets around to it. undecided

I signed up for a class 4 months ago because of my mummy pooch and the coach was kind of hitting on me and he's very attractive too. I won't lie. I had to stop going because of fear of the unknown. Till date my husband don't know the reason I stopped going.

If only he passed this one, my marriage would've been 100%. I guess you can't have it all.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by Execoolg: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
He is your husband, you should discuss this with him in a plain, calm way. You're his wife, it's his responsibility to satisfy you but don't put it that way to him. Let him know you're starved and have being longing for him but you don't want to put pressure on him.

Try calm him down on money issues and all those things that you talked about, life is more than that. He should take things easy, he is not competing with anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

I signed up for a class 4 months ago because of my mummy pooch and the coach was kind of hitting on me and he's very attractive too. I won't lie. I had to stop going because of fear of the unknown. Till date my husband don't know the reason I stopped going.

If only he passed this one, my marriage would've been 100%. I guess you can't have it all.
Rather than decide for him, you need to advise him to seek help for the stress. Even if you are OK with not having sex at all, there is the fact that is body is already sick from all the stress he carries, and he might get even sicker if he does not something sooner than later to reverse whatever damage has been done by it. Don't forget that stress remains a #1 killer of even Nigerian men, not just their libidos. undecided

Please tell your husband to seek professional mental health therapy so he can get back to being healthy again.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by spice123(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

He looks at his friends that has hotels, hostels and so on and start comparing them with him. This actually started 3 years ago when our last born was 1. We are doing great financially but he wants more.

Last night, I tried initiating sex again and he began about how he's not in the mood because of money matter again. I just tire. We live in our own house, have a house with tenants, investments here and there, still my husband is not taking things easy.

I doubt he's cheating. I have access to his phone whenever I want. He don't hide it and has no sneaky character. I might be wrong though but I highly doubt that.

Just ordinary gisting with him, I'll be soooo Hot and wet. Even as I'm typing this I'm so in the mood. I think about sex with him all day long. It's crazy.

He's not like this before. Though he's not the sex type but it has gotten so bad. I'm so frustrated with him. I don tire.

I need mature suggestions on how to go about this minus cheating. He's too good to be cheated on.
Madam I have been in similar position with you and this was what my wife did for me and it worked. Suggest a vacation for just both of you outside your state. It could be 3-5 days vacation. This will help to ease his mind off things, both the environment, work/business and the kids. Just the two of you. Thank me later after the results.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by Dollywood(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just let him figure out himself. I'm passing through same thing. I have been battling with anxiety almost everyday making me feeling stressed over little stuffs and it's crazy cause I can't control it. I figured out it reduced my sex drive so much and im glad my anxiety is gone now, i just need to get my drive back.
Re: Marriage Issue by DontBullshitMe: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Another one from Wale Adenuga production.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Issue by NutFunny: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Marriage Issue by culf: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Try talk to him, life is more than all those especially as you guys are not doing bad. He should be grateful for what he have already and take things easy, tomorrow he may be better than those guys. (hope you guys are not putting much pressure on him).
Try talk him to get down with you, initiate things if necessary, na your husband, tell him you need him, reduce him etc.
This life truly no balance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Issue by Almaiga: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Check your mail
Re: Marriage Issue by capnies: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT intimacy gadgets ARE NOT LIKE THE REAL THING, THEN YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED
THE MORE
MIND YOU IT IS CHEATING TO USE A intimacy gadget IN MARRIAGE, MORE LIKE MASTURBATION.
REMOVE YOUR THOUGHT FROM SEX, READ THE HOLY BOOK AND PLAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND.

SORRY TO SAY THIS YOUR HUSBAND IS COVETOUS AND IT DESTROYS
Re: Marriage Issue by misreal(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2022
spice123:

Madam I have been in similar position with you and this was what my wife did for me and it worked. Suggest a vacation for just both of you outside your state. It could be 3-5 days vacation. This will help to ease his mind off things, both the environment, work/business and the kids. Just the two of you. Thank me later after the results.
op i think this will work, if only he will agree to go on vacation with you

1 Like

Re: Marriage Issue by Sniper101(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

We could just be friends.
Who could just regularly engage in chitchats
...to keep your mind off sex most of the time
Okay?

What's your location? Btw...
Re: Marriage Issue by CodeTemplar: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
someone has three kids and you are talking of how can have more under Buhari regime. Use your six.
Even Aisha ran out of the other room to save Nigerians some funds.
Re: Marriage Issue by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
CodeTemplar:
someone has three kids and you are talking of how can have more under Buhari regime. Use your six.
Even Aisha ran out of the other room to save Nigerians some funds.
In marriage you have to find a balance and walk it. You cannot obsess about making more in order to supposedly keep your marriage while the same marriage suffers as a result of your wanting to make more. undecided

CorrectBizWoman, it is time you both visit a professional marriage counselor for help for this issue in your marriage. undecided
Re: Marriage Issue by AlexJustin(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Pls don't do this. Your husband just needs prayer.

Pray for him. Commit him to God. There's nothing God cannot do.

If you are a Christian, create a personal relationship with God together with your Husband .
intimacy gadget can not be the same as your husband. Its a sin
Re: Marriage Issue by Sureboyy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

So did you later get this?
Because from your latest post concerning this, I don't know if you did

(1) (Reply)

Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy / Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl / He Left No Will Before He Died. Now The Family Is N Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.