Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy (2454 Views)

30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by iyken(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2007
Most of our ladies are now towing the line of single parenthood shocked. I mean not given a hoot to marriage or what ever.
This trend is spreading like wild fire especially here on the island. Could this be the koko now.Really worrisome. T'seems we're fast loosen our a African Values.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by Seun(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2007
Most of our ladies are now towing the line of single parenthood
Most? That's completely false!

seems we're fast loosen our a African Values.
As for African values, I think losing them is lovely. The sooner we drop the ideas weighing us down, the better!
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by iyken(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2007
Seun:

Most? That's completely false!
As for African values, I think losing them is lovely. The sooner we drop the ideas weighing us down, the better!

@seun
1. its not false, the stats are there and still counting.
2.African values is not an idea neither should it be seen as weighing down. Its our heritage,our being.

Kindly delet this thread.Its a double post.
The actual thread on same topic is active with over 80 respondent.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by Iman3(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2007
iyken:

@seun
1. its not false, the stats are there and still counting.

So effectively you are saying that more than 50% of African women are "towing the line of single parenthood" ?Where are these stats?
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by mellow(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2007
I beg to disagree
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by iyken(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2007
@ Iman
Whats your beef, the issue or the number. Single parenthood,trendy or Trashy? That is the question.

@Mellow,

lol.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by Iman3(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2007
iyken:

@ Iman
Whats your beef, the issue or the number.
Just correcting falsehoods.

iyken:

@ Iman
Single parenthood,trendy or Trashy? That is the question.

Neither
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by iyken(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2007
I-man:

Wake up.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by cuteass1(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2007
iyken:

@ Iman
Single parenthood,trendy or Trashy? That is the question.

I-man:

Neither

The best answer of the century . . yea, neither. To everything on the face of the earth there is an advantage and disadvantage.

Yea, some might be trashy because of the path they chose to walk, but that should not in a million years blind our intelligence to the number that actually did a splendid job, please lets show them some respect (they're the ones that make it trendy wink ) cool
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by GNature(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2007
This is a duplicate thread.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2007
@fake-ass

Are you mad because she’s intelligent than your dumb ass and always have the right answer for everything.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2007
I won't down grade myself by exchanging words with your stupid self.  wink
Fake-Ass:

first off all i am non of the people you mentioned and secondly,mind your business.
if you want some no problem i can give you too. go learn how to spell you prostitute. more intelligent? yes the fake bitch is more intelligent than you for sure. look at you crowd follower. fuk off you child of a raped heroine addict. we know who you are , another faker, but i won't waste my time on you. get lost go and suck on a donkey's privates
however you just descibe yourself
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 12:58am On May 21, 2007
;d ;d
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 2:17am On May 21, 2007
@fake ass aka sisimose
ol see this prostitute, go and suck on a crak head's privates , only you know who is aka this and the other, i have not seen cute -ass shout, you are here talking like public tap .maybe you are actually also cute- ass too. prostitute, go and threat your gonoreah
You need an English tutor sismose , you can’t spell simple Gonorrhea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by neelsel(f): 2:18am On May 21, 2007
English 101

Gonorrhea- a venereal disease with inflammation of the genital organs,

I never knew NL had doctors on staff , Too bad grammar, usage and methodology of English were absent in those classes cry cry
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by chiegemba(f): 2:35am On May 21, 2007
@ Fake- Ass; Hi. Pls. is there anything dat i could offer on behalf of Cute- Ass "Cute-Ass is one of d v. good friends i've made on nl. "It did hurt when i read d posts" Pls. am on bended kneels . . . . cry
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by chiegemba(f): 2:40am On May 21, 2007
I actually don't know if those id r hers or not? But Please. still beggin on her behalf sad. What can i cool your hot temper with ? grin

@ lovemoney;u know 2 wrongs can never make a right! So if i plead with her on behalf of "Cutie" probably. . . "who knows?"
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by chiegemba(f): 2:42am On May 21, 2007
Still Pleadin wink
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by neelsel(f): 2:46am On May 21, 2007
This is preposterous. Everyone knows that Cute Ass is Cute Ass. What is this sudden outburst of anger and frustration??
Someone needs to take their Prozac,

Omo Eko so I never knew you had so much usernames grin grin grin, Well girl welcome to my world, grin grin

Anyway back to reality, if you have a problem with another individual, hey, face them directly no need for all this bachannal, it's not worth it
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by minute(f): 2:48am On May 21, 2007
just when i thought the bitchn was over on nairaland.sighs.
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by neelsel(f): 2:49am On May 21, 2007
@Fake Ass, I refuse to satisfy your demented soul. Please refrain from this your idiotic demeanor.  Don't be a coward,  do as I do.  If you have beef with someone, go directly to them, even if it means finding their ims and/or emails.  This your approach is very childish and speaks very little of your character.  I have things to do, don't expect me back, Time is money, thus I need to utilise my time wisely, Tata wink
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by chiegemba(f): 2:52am On May 21, 2007
@ Fake -Ass; u no even dey mind my side? "haba" not so good ooo. . . u won make i appear 4 ur side there? wink grin
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by cuteass1(f): 2:54am On May 21, 2007
chiegemba:

@ Fake- Ass; Hi. Please. is there anything that i could offer on behalf of Cute- Ass "Cute-Ass is one of d v. good friends i've made on nl. "It did hurt when i read d posts" Please. am on bended kneels . . . . cry

I'm only here on your behalf, and because you're a darling kiss (some are jealous of my kisses and pet names, sorry not meant for all cry) well as i was saying . . let me tell you a thing or two wink

There could only be one mad person at a time, and dearest as you can see she's doing a show for herself and i'll be damned to ruin her fun. When i come across A-class fools, i use the "silence policy", you know why?? hmm, because they really really need to feel better about themselves, and if i could be at their services (being one of those God has blessed with abundant hapiness) why the hell not??

Naturally i don't kiss monkies and i certainly do not stomach nonsense so the words of a mentally and emotinally deranged barking dog cannot make me change my principles.

Know that I'm a celebrity and those are my undying-love fans, yea some are retarded and some are nuissances but what can you do?? thats one of the prizes you have to pay for having so many lovers (its only a celebrity that can have a chimp sign in on nairaland just to talk to her). And so be it but i have to render my services of letting them be what they were created to be "goats seeking schorlarship"

Now dearie, please Cos of my love for you, keep away from the lunatics, their place is in a psycho ward, but unfortunately they're on the run. Leave them to their momentary freedom, Cos in their miserable worlds, they're agonizing wink

Cute-ass is as original as it can get, unfortunately some people are not bold enough to meet with cute-ass face to face, she doesn't deal with "anonymous" apes, so till you can stand up to cute-ass in flesh, look into her eyes and say those words, your name is already carved on a grave, you know why??

Of course not, but i'll let you in on it . . YOU'RE DEAD AND BURIED AS FAR AS THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS IS CONCERNED, NOW TAKE A HIKE TO HELL AND PLEASE STAY THEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by neelsel(f): 2:57am On May 21, 2007
@Cute Ass my so-called alias, me amor muy much0,  usted bonita,  mi amiga,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 2:59am On May 21, 2007
@fake-ass

I can see clearly that you are really jobless grin grin grin

Sisimose you are Psychosocial disturb in you’re your head so plz go get some help before it’s get out of hands

And you need to go back to school because your spelling is terrible wink
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by neelsel(f): 3:01am On May 21, 2007
Fake-Ass:

neelsel i just read something in your profile, i saw you also accused a Nairalander of being fake, so what are you? a lying , hypocritical cretin
this is what ypu posted  cuntthe link is here

Pull the link up you yahoo yahoo cow raiser wife of a hausa, You are really working my last nerve, you stink buller or pussy sucker,
Look, I have been trying to be nice, but since your village jungle puppy ass don't know the difference between when someone doesn't recognise or acknowledge you as their peers.  Stay your unproductive ass away from me.
I don't mingle with under-achievers. you dull stinky tun tun.  

Cute Ass is nice, am NOT, So please don't assume that you can come here with your garbage. Your damn mother did well when she left your ass in the chicken box, You spit-cup,
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by cuteass1(f): 3:03am On May 21, 2007
neelsel:

@Cute Ass my so-called alias, me amor muy much, usted bonita, mi amiga, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Back at ya darliiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

those who want to die can go and diiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 3:05am On May 21, 2007
@fake-ass
I can't help but laugh at your retarded ass, stop making a fool of yourself and take your sluttish ass to bed.

Even a blind person can see that omo eko and cute-ass are totally two different people.

Why don’t you stop acting like a coward instead of making comment on a fake username!!! Foolish woman
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by chiegemba(f): 3:09am On May 21, 2007
WoW!!! these thread don pass my power ooo. . . . "Abeg u guys should PLS. CHILL 4 each other" even d grammar(s) don tire me sef grin grin grin
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by cuteass1(f): 3:11am On May 21, 2007
FRUSTRATION IS A DISEASE

THANKGOD I'VE BEEN TESTED NEGATIVE, UNLIKE SOME cry cry cry cry cry cry

NOW MAD WOMAN, PLEASE TAKE OVER, JUST CONTINUE DOING YOUR THING. IF YOU STOP, EVERLASTING SHAME ON YOU embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

CUTE-ASS IS LEAVING THE BUILDING kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

LMCuteAO
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 3:12am On May 21, 2007
neelsel:

Pull the link up you yahoo yahoo cow raiser wife of a hausa, You are really working my last nerve, you stink buller or pussy sucker,
Look, I have been trying to be nice, but since your village jungle puppy ass don't know the difference between when someone doesn't recognise or acknowledge you as their peers.  Stay your unproductive ass away from me.
I don't mingle with under-achievers. you dull stinky tun tun.  

Cute Ass is nice, am NOT, So please don't assume that you can come here with your garbage. Your damn mother did well when she left your ass in the chicken box, You spit-cup,
Girl i don die oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are killing me girl. laughing my ass off
Re: Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy by OmoEko1(f): 3:14am On May 21, 2007
cute-ass:

Back at ya darliiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

those who want to die can go and diiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

second that cheesy cheesy cheesy go sweetie that why i love u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And neelsel kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, it's a shame we too hot to handle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl / Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? / Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.