Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo (19638 Views)

My Allegiance Is Supreme - *sen. Lawan* / My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan / "My Allegiance Is With Aketi As I Turn Down Boroffice's Offer" - Olamide George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osinbajo: " I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody! "

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Gozac: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Even though I hate that thief called Tinubu, osibanjo is breaking a rule in 48 laws of power which is....

Never outshine your master

There are always consequences lipsrsealed
He is current master now is PMB not BAT

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Tareq1105: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
HellAnus:
And his allegiance currently is to Ghana abi??
Short foolish pastor.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy my hairy ass

Was he allowed to handle economy? A Vee Pee is a spare tyre that is not needed until the situation arises.

If you were the VP what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by RexTramadol1: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy2014:

of course he has the constitutional right to contest but that doesnt mean his lies will be swallowed hook line and sinker. how did he show his allegiance to nigeria and not to Tinubu when he served as attorney general and commissioner of justice between 1999-2007? how did he show his allegiance to nigeria and not to buahri since 2015?

Read what you typed again, slowly

Then check for the answers online

Then, have a very serious thought about your thinking process

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Flame77: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Even though I hate that thief called Tinubu, osibanjo is breaking a rule in 48 laws of power which is....

Which kin yeye 48 laws of power? Who postulated the laws? Robert Green - a mere philosopher. Who even says there are only 48 laws of power?

Anyway, for every law there are exceptions. VP Osibanjo is an exception.

After all, governor Obaseki broke the so called laws of power in Edo state and nothing happened.

Where man's laws stop that's where God's laws begin.

Never forget that.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
U re right
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by herbert2017: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
And as far as Nigeria is concerned,you are part of an administration that killed, kidnapped,mine, banditary, Boko Haram and deny justice,you should have resigned and we would have considered u,but u are also a failure.
Oga shift,all APC has failed and will remain failures.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by EagleSquare1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
What has this one said here?

nkemoma:
Fool

Nigeria kee you there...

A professor and SAN reporting to a Nepa bill holding Fulani cattle rearing, gworo chewing, zobo drinking, kunu sipping, head slamming zombie.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by EagleSquare1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
He almost made me confused trying to put together what he was trying to say. Didn’t make any sense!

RexTramadol1:

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by compton11(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Kittex7:

Seriously
Adeboye encouraged him to pick form that he saw as usual prediction called prophesy
yeye propechy
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Lifeless2018: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2022
The exceptions. If your master is a fading star, you are allowed to outshine him. Is Tinubu no not a fading star?
LesbianBoy:

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2022
More than 90 percent of all aspirants are still self-centered wicked heartless corrupt power drunk liars old like this man here who is a part of this present failed administration, we nigerians need a total and complete overhaul of all this kind of leaders, those of us that survived the covid-19 disaster and the pain it brought upon us are still trying to recover, we are tired of the constant hike and insufficiency of food gas kerosine and electricity, insecurities on our roads, kidnapping, cult and ritual killings, lack of jobs, constant devaluation of our currency, inflation, corruption of public servants and the judiciary, lack of accountability and you come up telling us this, nigerians have learnt it the hard way from collecting bribes and voting into power incompetent leaders like yourself..
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by olatuns2017: 2:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-my-allegiance-is-to-nigeria-not-anyone-osinbajo

Ur scorecard as head of economy is zero

U are are a failed public administrator

No vision

No direction

What have you done differently as VP in charge of economy....

When Atiku was vp we heard him on several economy issues

You are just an oppotunist

U will send us back to reall war zones

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Gospel2Day: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=EjaikreTheViper post=112300268]Fake Afonja pastor! Keep deceiving your foolish idiotic 30k amala and ewedu stipend collectors. This is the same deceitful statement Jubrin the vegetable made in 2015, that he belonged to nobody. We later discovered that he is not only dull but also a demented effigy who can quickly sign a document which he doesn't even understand. Osinbajo is just a failure like Buhari. He has nothing to offer. Two of them are like 'six and half a dozen'.[/quo

You're female and you have no iota of respect for someone who may be aa old as your father or uncle, someone who is a professor of Law and a pastor?!
I pity the unfortunate man that will marry you.
Repent. You have a terrible attitude.
You're obviously NOT Yoruba.
We don't raise insolent, disrespectful girl child.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by onuman: 2:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Your allegiance is to your SW APC group, not to Nigeria with its tradition of rotating the office of the president of Nigeria between the regional groups that founded Nigeria. Major political players in your SW region insist on the fact that it's the turn of the SE region to produce a successor to president Buhari, yet you continue to ask to be made a successor to president Buhari. Justice and fair play are not inscribed in your system.
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by HellAnus: 3:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

Was he allowed to handle economy? A Vee Pee is a spare tyre that is not needed until the situation arises.

If you were the VP what would you have done?

Abeg spare us that a vee pee is a spare tyre shit. Have you been a Vp before?? Do you think this is your local beer parlour??
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by EagleNest(m): 4:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Osibanjo really mean business oo! grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by James2356: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Contact me for today sure correct score is available DM me now if you are +2348073806221
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by LegacyB: 5:02am On Apr 27, 2022
HellAnus:
Short foolish pastor.

May 31st and your wailing sha start in a new dimension !!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by sleezy106(m): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2022
To your family not Nigeria don't come and be wasting our time with empty stuff... Our patience remain zero bar undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth, what makes him a fool

He has the constitutional right to contest and not serve one useless lizard in bourdillon
This one want to kill himself in the name of SW presidency of Tinubu or Oshinbajo when all hopes is dash out for presidency from his region.

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by 1871b: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
your name has described you and your family,so no need to join issues with your type.
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2022
RexTramadol1:

but you still havent answered the questions:

of course he has the constitutional right to contest but that doesnt mean his lies will be swallowed hook line and sinker. how did he show his allegiance to nigeria and not to Tinubu when he served as attorney general and commissioner of justice between 1999-2007? how did he show his allegiance to nigeria and not to buahri since 2015?
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 5:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Born2Breed:

grin grin grin grin grin Probably.

probably? why arent you certain?
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by kenmaro: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
This is not new, President Buhari said same thing, "I am for no one but for everybody", but still he disappointed Nigerians. Trust no Nigerian politician even if he is a clergy man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by cowmanager2000: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2022
HellAnus:
Short foolish pastor.

Try learn courtesy in public place
You don’t need abusive words in order to drive home a point
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth, what makes him a fool

He has the constitutional right to contest and not serve one useless lizard in bourdillon

I also have the right to squat with you and toast a girl U are chasing under your roof. Afterall, she seems to like me more.

Many of you are despicable morally speaking and no friend should help any of you. U collected a man's money and it is now U know U do not owe him any allegiance? Shameless Pastor!
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by cutedharmee: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Nah wahala una put una sef. Notin concern me wit either Osinbajo, Tinubu, Obi or any morafucker. Nah thief all of dem be, dey ready to sweetmouth everybody now but wen dem win finish trouble go start & nah to dey do dre village thing remain. Nah God go punish all dis politicians wey dey suffer us fr dis country angry angry angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2022
LesbianBoy:

which master... Osinbajo is vice president so what are you saying
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Promstar08: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2022
[it was when he decides to run for presidency that when we saw him gallivanting around forming seriousness,no be dog he dey do up and down follow buhariuote author=Nemere2020 post=112299737]

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-my-allegiance-is-to-nigeria-not-anyone-osinbajo
[/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by HRMK: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2022
NOT EVEN BUHARI OR TINUBU OR ANY LIVING OR DEAD NIGERIAN?INTERESTING!
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by PassingShot(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
Passingshot hope you heard him loud and clear?

Yorubas are divided and hate one another

Shots fayad to Tinubu
We shall meet at Eagles Square

After all is said and done, Osinbajo needs to win the delegate election before seeking the votes of his online urchins. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? / Good Luck Jonathan Losses Elder Sister, Obebhatein Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.