Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo (19642 Views)

My Allegiance Is Supreme - *sen. Lawan* / My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan / "My Allegiance Is With Aketi As I Turn Down Boroffice's Offer" - Olamide George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Omodua(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
HellAnus:
And his allegiance currently is to Ghana abi??
Short foolish pastor.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy my hairy ass
Be civil in your language. The man deserves respect. At least, he is more acceptable than Tinubu who has integrity question.
Yes. It's either Osinbajo or Peter Obi. Not Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by SpatialKing(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Yorubas are loyal in the mud..

Common APC presidential ticket they can't decide among themselves

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by HellAnus: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omodua:
Be civil in your language. The man deserves respect. At least, he is more acceptable than Tinubu who has integrity question.
Yes. It's either Osinbajo or Peter Obi. Not Tinubu.

Ok, well noted.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by aviara: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osibanjo just dealt a very heavy blow on Tinubu and all of a sudden, Tinubu's urchins are quiet feeling the severe pains of their corrupt national leader.

Osibanjo needs to do more of this, the cabals need to be sure he won't dance to Tinubu's control if given the APC ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Omodua(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ebubu:
Passingshot hope you heard him loud and clear?

Yorubas are divided and hate one another
How? Is southeast better where the centre cannot hold. If you talk of disunity, it's south east. The politics playing out there right now suggests so. Simon Ekpa on one side. Nelly Iduu on another side. And many more. These are issues to be addressed to have evolving south east.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by aviara: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu thinks all his supposed loyalist are happy with his greedy style of politics. Many dared to challenge him like madam Bucknor, Femi Pedro, Ambode, Aregbesola etc. There are many others who are waiting for the right time to show their hatred for his selfishness and lordship.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Joshmuch: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
tesppidd:
cheesy

The kain liver this man has grown ehn...

There is something they are not telling us..

It is either his baba is doing it for him or that he is Buhari's chosen one.
u need balls to be a president. Tinubu doesn't forgive. It's better he goes full length. Regardless that Ambode later worked with Tinubu for Sanwo ilu, he never anything out if it. He was denied if every available position. So he needs all the guts
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Omodua(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Fool

Nigeria kee you there...

A professor and SAN reporting to a Nepa bill holding Fulani cattle rearing, gworo chewing, zobo drinking, kunu sipping, head slamming zombie.

Idiot
Haba! Take it easy ooo...He means well for Nigeria. He is better than Tinubu. In same mould with Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Ambassadors: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Which Nigeria? Pastor Ruga... You are just a stooge for the cabals
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Lovelive: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mr Pastor, our fake PASTOR you failed us(the masses).

*Modified: your allegiance has being for/to the evil party APC(Association of Professional Criminals) not to Nigeria/Nigerians(the masses who trusted you and you highly disappointed them). So you better be silent.

Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-my-allegiance-is-to-nigeria-not-anyone-osinbajo
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by lecowas: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Fool

Nigeria kee you there...

A professor and SAN reporting to a Nepa bill holding Fulani cattle rearing, gworo chewing, zobo drinking, kunu sipping, head slamming zombie.

Idiot

U're the fool here because the same Nepa bill holding Fulani cattle rearing, gworo chewing, zobo drinking, kunu sipping, head slamming zombie IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

Quote me when u renounce ur citizenship and I will change it to wise. Ediot!
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nigerialabalaba: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Odale
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by OmoEpe(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Born2Breed:
Tinubu just dey wee wee for diapers anytime he hears the name Osibanjo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Leave political discussions for those with vision. Your life mission is to BREED so go and lie naked on the bed waiting for the next Hot dick to come and do the needful

Let the men discuss while your overused pussy wait for your next client
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Golden111(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
In all honesty! I initially preferred osinbajo but his recent confrontation with tinubu has made me lost trust in him
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by nkemoma(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
lecowas:

U're the fool here because the same Nepa bill holding Fulani cattle rearing, gworo chewing, zobo drinking, kunu sipping, head slamming zombie IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

Quote me when u renounce ur citizenship and I will change it to wise. Ediot!

You are an idiot to speak for another person... I am an American and not a Zoogerian like you.

Bastard Zombie

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
How the VP show loyalty to his boss and Nigerians is worthy of study
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by berepiki(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
You are not God...you must be loyal to someone... check out my signature
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Shikini: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gbam
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by lecowas: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:

You are an idiot to speak for another person... I am an American and not a Zoogerian like you.

Bastard Zombie

Bloody liar , show us ur fckin passport or keep shut forever, mumu
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by nkemoma(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
lecowas:

Bloody liar , show us ur fckin passport or keep shut forever, mumu

I don't have anything to prove to you oluwole bastard.....

Zombies like you made my folks leave the zoo

Rabid dog

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
HellAnus:
And his allegiance currently is to Ghana abi??
Short foolish pastor.

But if such an abuse is directed to your people at hole, how will you feel and react?

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy my hairy ass
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Judas
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Fake Afonja pastor! Keep deceiving your foolish idiotic 30k amala and ewedu stipend collectors. This is the same deceitful statement Jubrin the vegetable made in 2015, that he belonged to nobody. We later discovered that he is not only dull but also a demented effigy who can quickly sign a document which he doesn't even understand. Osinbajo is just a failure like Buhari. He has nothing to offer. Two of them are like 'six and half a dozen'.

No sense in this comment, sadly
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Iamicekid:
Alaye go and seat down, u have done nothing during ur time as a vp, u are useless, all u did is steal, turn a blind eye to killings and move on with ur president and u also wan run for president abi, u dey mad person wey no get any one tangible thing him do during power as vp

Really?

He has proven that he is not only intellectual, he is a performer.

Let me list some instances especially when he was Acting President.

(i) He sacked the then DSS DG, Lawal Daura, for simply blocking the National Assembly gate. No President in Nigeria has taken such an audacious decision.

2. He commanded Service Chiefs (Buratai and Co) to relocate to Borno to fight Boko Haram, the next day they were all there. They know he is a no nonsense man.

3. He paid unscheduled/unannounced visit to the Lagos airport after hearing reports of how bad the place was. 10 directors were sacked.

4. He also stabilised the naira against the dollar.

5. He ensured that Nigeria's Ease of Doing Business ranking improved by ensuring that Business Names can be done online, making sure that MSMEs interfaced directly with MDAs, etc.

6. He initiated Nigeria and Africa's largest social safety net programme winning global awards and recognition. N-Power, Conditional Cash Transfer, TraderMoni, etc.

7. He is internationally respected not only for his oratory but his marketing prowess. Do you remember how he visited Silicon Valley and Hollywood to market the tech and movie sector? Google, Facebook, Huawei all invested in Nigerian setups and opened offices here.

8. In his time as Acting President, he saved hundreds of thousands of Nigerians when he cut all middlemen to ensure starving Nigerians in the Northeast got food. He invoked the Emergency BPE Act to make this happen.

9. He has swift response to issues despite the insult hurled at him. The latest being the Kaduna Train Attack. He boycotted Tinubu’s colloquium for Kaduna where he visited two hospitals.

10. During his time as Acting President there was relative peace because he travelled round Nigeria starting from the Niger Delta where he encouraged them to stop bombing pipeline installations but rather invest in modular refineries. He assured them of Ogoni Clean Up, etc. He commemorated the 50th anniversary of the Civil War where he admitted that Nigeria has still not responded to the yearnings of the South East.

11. He has respect for Rule of Law. As Acting President, he appointed Onnoghen despite Cabal threats and warnings. Secondly, it was during this time that Nnamdi Kanu secured bail. Zakzaky nko?

I can go on and on about this man. Unfortunately, everything he does is for the people and it is still the people that insult him the most. EndSARS nko? He was the one that took the then IGP to the President and recommended the disbandment of SARS. He also apologised to Nigerians before telling state governments to set up Judicial Panel of Inquiry to compensate victims and punish all erring policemen.

Should I go on?
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
if this man said he will start from where his master stopped then we are doomed if he becomes president undecided shine your eyes Nigeria!!

peter obi of Nigeria 2023

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by lecowas: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:

I don't have anything to prove to you oluwole bastard.....

Zombies like you made my folks leave the zoo

Rabid dog

U will be a fucking bastard if u return to the zoo. Remain a slave wherever u are ! Don’t disturb me again, lemme watch my match in peace . Scumbag
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Fool

Nigeria kee you there...

Idiot

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
compton11:
Nigga your allegiance is to RCCG!
Seriously
Adeboye encouraged him to pick form that he saw as usual prediction called prophesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Amodi470(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Indeed Man is ungrateful.. What a pity
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
TheRareGem1:

No sense in this comment, sadly

Swerve!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by nkemoma(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
lecowas:

U will be a fucking bastard if u return to the zoo. Remain a slave wherever u are ! Don’t disturb me again, lemme watch my match in peace . Scumbag

I'd rather remain a slave in New York...

Stay a slave to Fulani cattle rearers..

Bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye / Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.