Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha (13230 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by azikiweironsi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Are you his spokesperson ?
Besides, I'm not expecting him to annoint anybody because he is always a late comer in everything because he is a dullard. General my foot. General who cannot lead in front as promised, is that one a general?
Nonsense.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by cktheluckyman: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
UncommonLogic:
I said it before that Buhari will not endorse anyone, he will tell them to go and test their popularity with the members.
Sure bet for Tinubu. That short man devil will crawl back to Ikenne after his time in office.
Tinubu does not need him to win, but he can't win without Tinubu.
That's common sense to APC party members, they are not stupid as some of these fake lovers of Osinbajo think they are.
Most of these people pushing Osinbajo to front page don't like him anyway, they are just hoping for a weak APC candidate like Osinbajo and to spite Tinubu. Nothing else.
If Osbinbajo wins the nomination, all these fake lovers will turn against him so fast, it will not be funny.
When it's all said and done, Tinubu will win the nomination and the Presidency.

But Tinubu in Lagos will Always endorse his candidate? Yorubas and double standards.

There is no how on this earth Buhari will not influence the APC presidential primaries

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by lordprogress: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:
The iragbiji thief is out of the question, unless he's contesting for the president of iragbiji town union...
Lol there is madness in nairaland grin grin this guy funny I swear

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by erubati: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Idiots,

It is only in Nigeria that a gworo chewing, kunu sipping, head slamming Fulani terrorist armed only with a 1970 NEPA bill as a certificate will hold the destiny of 200mil intelligent humans to Ransome by playing god.

Thunder fire Bouhari, Tinubu, Osunbande and APC..

If you love the above mentioned, Thunder fire you too.
Ire not part of the intelligent 200 million if u believe a nepa certificate can be presented for election.in fact u failed to even be counted as a normal person gan sef
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by JubrinElSudan: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
His "unpredictability" has nothing to do with him being a general. Stop kissing ass cos he won't even endorse you
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by nkemoma(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
erubati:

Ire not part of the intelligent 200 million if u believe a nepa certificate can be presented for election.in fact u failed to even be counted as a normal person gan sef

An unintelligent ape from the brown roof region has spoken......

Ogun kee you there
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by UncommonLogic: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
cktheluckyman:

But Tinubu in Lagos will Always endorse his candidate? Yorubas and double standards.

There is no how on this earth Buhari will not influence the APC presidential primaries

Obviously, you don't understand the meaning of the words you are using.
Did I say it's wrong for Buhari to endorse anyone? No. I said he will not because that's he's nature.
No two humans are the same, even identical twins still have differences.
Buhari will not endorse anyone because that's who he is.
So look up the meaning of "double standard" before throwing words around that you lack the true meaning of.
Tinubu is your next President, better get used to it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by OmoEpe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Idiots,

It is only in Nigeria that a gworo chewing, kunu sipping, head slamming Fulani terrorist armed only with a 1970 NEPA bill as a certificate will hold the destiny of 200mil intelligent humans to Ransome by playing god.

I pity your condition

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by nkemoma(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
OmoEpe:

I pity your condition

Ogun kee you there... Afonja Slave...

Keep kissing Fulani blokos till your children disown you.

Afonja
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Dmacqh(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't even know why this man just came from imo state

he can lie for Africa
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by gozmok1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
OSIBANDE AND THEIFNIBU both of them don't even have voice in APC they all work hard for. . For 8yrs

Both of them are waiting for the north to navigate...for them the next move....

This is not Lagos state eye service politics...

Northern cabals who control the affairs of Nigeria and wouldn't want it to break up are already working behind the scenes to ensure that their own candidates emerge. They will go for the candidate/region that has the most potential to ensure stability. From the look of things, they would either support an Igbo candidate from SE or SS, or plead with Igbos to accept VP position with Atiku which we must reject.

Mark my words, a yoruba president won't emerge in 2023 simply because it won't add any value or stability to the system. Secondly, Northerners know that allowing yorubas to emerge in 2023 will be tantamount to acceding the control of both economic and political affairs to them. They are not fools and they already know all that.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by sokera: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
UncommonLogic:
I said it before that Buhari will not endorse anyone, he will tell them to go and test their popularity with the members.
Sure bet for Tinubu. That short man devil will crawl back to Ikenne after his time in office.
Tinubu does not need him to win, but he can't win without Tinubu.
That's common sense to APC party members, they are not stupid as some of these fake lovers of Osinbajo think they are.
Most of these people pushing Osinbajo to front page don't like him anyway, they are just hoping for a weak APC candidate like Osinbajo and to spite Tinubu. Nothing else.
If Osbinbajo wins the nomination, all these fake lovers will turn against him so fast, it will not be funny.
When it's all said and done, Tinubu will win the nomination and the Presidency.

you sabi politics …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by SmartPolician: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Idiots,

Please stop blaming Buhari.

Blame the idiots who voted for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by nkemoma(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

Please stop blaming Buhari.

Blame the idiots who voted for him.

May your shoe shine, comrade
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by OmoEpe(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:

Ogun kee you there... Afonja Slave...

Keep kissing Fulani blokos till your children disown you.

Afonja

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by nkemoma(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=OmoEpe post=112301645][/quote]

From you to your father to afonja to Oduduwa are IDIOTS
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by berepiki(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Only God knows who will become our president.... check out my signature
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by TheRareGem1(f): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself Okorocha. E go shock you.

PYO 2023
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Olamideayomide(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
They better nor allow bubu to endorse them cos it's two sure that they will fail on earth and heaven will hear it angry angry angry angry
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by BlazinGlory40: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
duro4chang:
He dare not! He should just remain neutral.

You are in for a rude shock
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by cktheluckyman: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Obviously, you don't understand the meaning of the words you are using.
Did I say it's wrong for Buhari to endorse anyone? No. I said he will not because that's he's nature.
No two humans are the same, even identical twins still have differences.
Buhari will not endorse anyone because that's who he is.
So look up the meaning of "double standard" before throwing words around that you lack the true meaning of.
Tinubu is your next President, better get used to it.
Which nature? Did he not endorse a candidate in the last election for APC national chairman?
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by duro4chang(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You are in for a rude shock
Rude shock? Time will tell!
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by esivue007(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okorocha himself grin grin grin.

Abeg who has that jack Tien's and okorocha's picture turned Meme??
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Gozac: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
LegendHero:
Tinubu name must be the headliner for the news to have the neccessary views.

Even Buhari self go don weak for the anointed candidate. Coz today Amaechi, Tomorrow Emefiele, next tomorrow Jonathan, day after Osinbajo.

Just recently Ayade grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Boyooosa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
And so fucking what....
Him na better person?
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Gozac: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
gozmok1:

OSIBANDE AND THEIFNIBU both of them don't even have voice in APC they all work hard for. . For 8yrs

Both of them are waiting for the north to navigate...for them the next move....

This is not Lagos state eye service politics...

Northern cabals who control the affairs of Nigeria and wouldn't want it to break up are already working behind the scenes to ensure that their own candidates emerge. They will go for the candidate/region that has the most potential to ensure stability. From the look of things, they would either support an Igbo candidate from SE or SS, or plead with Igbos to accept VP position with Atiku which we must reject.

Mark my words, a yoruba president won't tantamount to acceding the control of both economic and political affairs to them. They are not fools and they already know all that.
This is one of the factors that will come to play,they may not use a SE Igbo because of SE aversion to APC, they may use an Amaechi from SS who's an Ikwerre clan of Igbo extraction
The stark reality is that power is not coming to SW, it's a bitter pill people from SW need to swallow
If APC use a SW and PDP gets an Atiku and a SE VP PDP may carry the day with northern support and general sentiments that they have ruled 8 years as President and 8years as VP
Amaechi remains the best pick for APC presidential ticket and that's why I keep calling him the "Unity candidate"
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Omobist1313(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Quamzzy: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Buhari endorsement does not matter right now. Becos , he will become irrelevant very soon.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by CN22(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who cares. Whether he endorses anyone or not? Useless bunch of thieves
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by erubati: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:

An unintelligent ape from the brown roof region has spoken......

Ogun kee you there
It has already killed ur common sense and destiny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases / Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano / Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.