Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha (13225 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by JOemmy(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Buhari definitely have his preferred candidate that he intends to endorse later he just wants all these politicians that are trooping out to spend some of the looted funds they have accumulated over the years.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Praktikals(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2022
UncommonLogic:
I said it before that Buhari will not endorse anyone, he will tell them to go and test their popularity with the members.
Sure bet for Tinubu. That short man devil will crawl back to Ikenne after his time in office.
Tinubu does not need him to win, but he can't win without Tinubu.
That's common sense to APC party members, they are not stupid as some of these fake lovers of Osinbajo think they are.
Most of these people pushing Osinbajo to front page don't like him anyway, they are just hoping for a weak APC candidate like Osinbajo and to spite Tinubu. Nothing else.
If Osbinbajo wins the nomination, all these fake lovers will turn against him so fast, it will not be funny.
When it's all said and done, Tinubu will win the nomination and the Presidency.

You think the office of the vp is a small one? Tinubu na local champion while starboy na national and international champion
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by OmoEpe(m): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2022
nkemoma:

From you to your father to afonja to Oduduwa are IDIOTS

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by cnnamoko(m): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Let the best win
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by xukwaa: 1:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Please endorse me! I am just 35. My youths! Please propagate the gospel. You never know!
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by xukwaa: 1:59am On Apr 27, 2022
xukwaa:
Please endorse me! I am just 35. My youths! Please propagate the gospel. You never know!
I am not joking let us raise funds for a better Nigeria. I dont have content. I am not a comedian. I am a Chartered Accountant of the Republic!
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by 1871br: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Tinubu name must be the headliner for the news to have the neccessary views.

Even Buhari self go don weak for the anointed candidate. Coz today Amaechi, Tomorrow Emefiele, next tomorrow Jonathan, day after Osinbajo.

[/s]
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by martinslaura: 6:12am On Apr 27, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-buhari-has-not-endorsed-tinubu-osinbajo-or-any-candidate-okorocha/

IN A SANE STATE BUHARI'S ENDORSEMENT IS SUPPOSED TO CAUSE A DOWNFALL OF ONES POLITICAL AMBITION. WHAT DO WE EVEN NEED HIS ENDORSEMENT FOR SEF? WHEN HIM SEF DON CAST. OGA BUHARI I BEG PARK WELL WITH UR ENDORSEMENT
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Fuckyoumod: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2022
duro4chang:
He dare not! He should just remain neutral.
he should be neutral, is Tinubu neutral in Lagos state?
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by DMerciful(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2022
So if a monumental failure like Bubu endorse anybody, Nigerians would take the endorsement serious?
duro4chang:
He dare not! He should just remain neutral.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Bubu, a big failure endorse someone? Nigerians are just a joke to consider Bubu for anything
tesppidd:
2023 will be the most interesting presidential race ever.

Bubu might end up not endorsing anyone...

And they will fight each other.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by tesppidd: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Bubu, a big failure endorse someone? Nigerians are just a joke to consider Bubu for anything
Bubu might be the biggest failure of all, perhaps 80 percent failure.

But Gej was 70 percent failure.

Obj was 65 percent failure.

But they endorsed people didn't they?

You guys need to stop acting like we ever had any President who wasn't a monumental failure.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by DMerciful(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Obj and GEJ werent a failure. If you look at the developmental indices before and after their tenures.
tesppidd:
Bubu might be the biggest failure of all, perhaps 80 percent failure.

But Gej was 70 percent failure.

Obj was 65 percent failure.

But they endorsed people didn't they?

You guys need to stop acting like we ever had any President who wasn't a monumental failure.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by tesppidd: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Obj and GEJ werent a failure. If you look at the developmental indices before and after their tenures.
Nonsense..

That's how you continue to play politics with development.

In terms of infrastructure sef neither of them performed as well as Buhari.

It was during Gej that many died at that immigration job stampede when millions of graduates were looking for work...

Since Obj that 90 percent of Nigerians were living below the poverty line.

Even Buhari when he came in had to give states bail outs to pay workers salaries accumulated from Gej's government.

i could go on and on.

If both of then had made good efforts to try to diversify from oil resources we wouldn't be so impacted today.

And you dare say Obj and Gej weren't failures

We saw how sharia riots killed thousand in this country during obj and how boko haram started and festered during gej.

WAS IS NOT DURING OBJ THAT EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM SANG NIGERIA JAGA JAGA?

Buhari is a failure due to security and the economy alright, but we have never had a good president in this Nation.

This tortoise mentality dey worry many of us.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Agugbadin: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Okorocha and Orji Kalu should go and rest Nigeria is not for sale.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by DMerciful(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2022
You dont know how to analyze politics. Go to romance or sports section.
tesppidd:
Nonsense..

That's how you continue to play politics with development.

In terms of infrastructure sef neither of them performed as well as Buhari.

It was during Gej that many died at that immigration job stampede when millions of graduates were looking for work...

Since Obj that 90 percent of Nigerians were living below the poverty line.

Even Buhari when he came in had to give states bail outs to pay workers salaries accumulated from Gej's government.

i could go on and on.

If both of then had made good efforts to try to diversify from oil resources we wouldn't be so impacted today.

And you dare say Obj and Gej weren't failures

We saw how sharia riots killed thousand in this country during obj and how boko haram started and festered during gej.

WAS IS NOT DURING OBJ THAT EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM SANG NIGERIA JAGA JAGA?

Buhari is a failure due to security and the economy alright, but we have never had a good president in this Nation.

This tortoise mentality dey worry many of us.
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by tesppidd: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
DMerciful:
[s]You dont know how to analyze politics. Go to romance or sports section[/s].
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha by Dkylee0: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Start making money online by just pressing your phone with online training on e- commerce, e-marketing, mini and bulk importation, dropshipping, hot and trendy product sourcing, grow your income from zero to a 6 figure. All you need is a phone and data and my full training package , and you don't need to leave your house Dm 081440181 01 on WhatsApp if interested,only the first 30 people only.serious individuals only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls / Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. / Dayo Israel: Scheme As Much As You Can, Tinubu Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.