Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (47804 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by MrCover: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
iykololo:

You just conclude cos you want to make news?
Take down this post or come prove to the police how he died because of hardship in Anambra.

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=VillagePipu post=112301761]These are the types of people Emoney and Obi Cubana are supposed to spend money on, but no. The typical Igbo man prefers throwing a flamboyant burial for his brother than helping the brother while alive. [/quote

Will you keep shut there...,and what does a typical you do?

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Drakkernoir: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Rather than kill myself due to poverty, I would rather risk my life illegally trying to make money.

Afterall, I have alot to gain if i succeed.

Better than just killing myself without taking the chances

Different strokes Bruv....different..

Backgrounds matter a lot

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Cubby22: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Circumstance around his death is uncertain, but them don conclude say na hardship, all this blogger's, may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Life is for the strong...
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Asianjollof007: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mastakija:
Omo!
Suicide is not an option though

This is the most easiest thing to say when you are not in their shoes, you don't know what most of them endured before thinking of suicide. I pray you don't see something that will make you depressed for a long time.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra.

Bleep you Moderator

You need to go to tojeosho market to buy sense.

Ba sense walahi

2 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hunger bad.

But how do I meet people like this? They are the kind of people that actually need help. Sad, really sad cry
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
They full here,but nairaland scammers will not allow you to notice them.

Don't be surprised he has begged you for money to eat here before.

OgogoroFreak:
Hunger bad.

But how do I meet people like this? They are the kind of people that actually need help. Sad, really sad cry

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by PapaNnamdi: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
VillagePipu:

See this one. If you need help, your brother won't help you. They prefer to spray money at your funeral. You are worse than a dog.

Lazy man looking for help, you will die wretched grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by martinslaura: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cheq40:
HOW HIM GO FEEL IF E KON SEE HIMSELF AS FUTURE BILLIONAIRE.. if u know u know

I TELL U O. GOD GO COME SHOW AM HIM FUTURE AS HE COME TAKE BLOW COME BECOME AFRICAS RICHEST MAN. HAD I KNOWN WILL BE HIS CASE

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Candidlady:
Rest in peace!!!
rest in what?mind your tongue before you speak taboo,this weak man is not supposed to be called a man,in my community in imo state,he will not be touched by any family member,he will not be buried in the family compound,serious cleansing and deliverance will follow his wretched burial to wipe off the shame and stigma,in fact it is a taboo to even call his name,don't be surprised the true story may involve a girl and heartbreak,this generation is full of weak men that can kill themselves instead of tackling and killing the problem before them,

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Wannabenz: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't know if that school was cursed with poverty.

I never see school wey hunger dey like that school especially thier girls. Hunger dey wire them. Na indomie be thier saviour.

To 4k girls from that school dey easy.

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Hespee93: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Candidlady:
Rest in peace!!!

You think a suicider will have eternal rest
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Hespee93: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Franking:
If u tire just end it. This life too hard.

No matter what, suicide it not the best options.

No matter how big your problem is, there is someone lese out there who's problem is bigger than yours and they live with it.

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
It is only an obsessed idiot will do this
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
okoroemeka:
rest in what?mind your tongue before you speak taboo,this weak man is not supposed to be called a man,in my community in imo state,he will not be touched by any family member,he will not be buried in the family compound,serious cleansing and deliverance will follow his wretched burial to wipe off the shame and stigma,in fact it is a taboo to even call his name,don't be surprised the true story may involve a girl and heartbreak,this generation is full of weak men that can kill themselves instead of tackling and killing the problem before them,
[/s]
Go that way.
[s]
Cheq40:
HOW HIM GO FEEL IF E KON SEE HIMSELF AS FUTURE BILLIONAIRE.. if u know u know
[/s]
doctorexcel:
No matter how country hard, if we no give up and work dilligently, las las we go make am
Na lie
70% of your countrymen will always be living in poverty.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hunger is real for alaigbo !

Rip boy.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seun
This headline is a tad bit political.

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2022
May his soul rip cry. The hardship in this country can drive one to suicide.

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by michxandata(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2022
This does not call for silly jokes Mr man. Mind your utterances
VillagePipu:
Not possible.

Anambra has more billionaires than USA, Europe and UK put together.

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by VillagePipu: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2022
michxandata:
This does not call for silly jokes Mr man. Mind your utterances

Did I quote you or mention your name?
Pls keep your ill manners and grumpy nature to yourself.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Bamzyriches451: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Damn!
Life hard!! But e no reach to end life...
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by mayo47(m): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Lol....Super False Information here!

VillagePipu:
Not possible.

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:
Not possible.

why are you people so mischievous with your posts. This guys killed himself because of the hardship he is experiencing and not about hardship in Anambra. Please you are bigger than this. This is childish abeg.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:

See this one. If you need help, your brother won't help you. They prefer to spray money at your funeral. You are worse than a dog.

People exhibit that behaviour among other tribes. That is a character flaw of human personality to be selfish stop tribal profiling.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2022
greymiles:
The way igbos are dying these days because of hardship and hunger is alarming
The next president should please help

Senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Tess24: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Mastakija:
Omo!
Suicide is not an option though

Yes, Is not an option but if he had reached out would you have assisted him...
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by Originalsly: 3:57am On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:

That's why they picked his phone last week and he was looking askance like a primary 1 pupil who stumbled into JSS3 class and is asked to find X.

Hmmmm .... like illiterate entering university?..... no hope.... certificate or death. Can very well be the life is not worth living without certificate type. I just can't see why hunger was put as the cause ... and yet stated cause was sketchy.... but yet.... people ran with it.

People always been going through hardships.... worldwide. Too many guys are weakling.... no guy should ever even be thinking of suicide no matter how hard life gets.
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by James2356: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Contact me for today sure correct score is available DM me now if you are
Re: Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) by MrCover: 4:50am On Apr 27, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Hunger bad.

Oya Show MrCover Love Na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.