Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles (20219 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

grin grin grin
No jokes

Just tell me the name of somebody you want to kill let us try and see cheesy

Ogun does not promise heaven or hell but justice on earth
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
aribisala0:
You need Ogun Lakaaye in your life for true guidance

No, I need Osun
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
aribisala0:
No jokes

Just tell me the name of somebody you want to kill let us try and see cheesy

Ogun does not promise heaven or hell but justice on earth

Kill nairaland Ediots
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by AntiChristian: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chibuezem:
or they are doing human suya abi
May IPOB/ESN use you for ritual if my brothers are not doing human suga.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

This mentally enslaved being again grin grin

Let me talk to you

You said I was never a christian, what happened to my family @ http://ex-christian.net

I am not alone in this journey, millions are leaving on dialy basis and I was one of them.

And it's necessary that whoever left Jesus is going for Muhammad? Are not you ashamed of exposing your self like this?

The us*less bible is confused and fuc*ing lies fueled it!!! cool cool

Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

Modified: visit me pls @ https://www.ex-christian.net/profile/23773-alreadygone/
I do not believe Jesus is God or even that the bible is true
BUT
If you are attempting to be logical then the logic of Christianity is not that Jesus who was on earth is God
That Jesus was A MAN , He was in the womb for 9 months ate drank , pissed shat and DIED

The Logic of course cannot be that "God" died I do not think

Anyway do not ask me to justify or explain because I do not believe any of it but from the point of Logic there is no contradiction in Jesus THE MAN saying do not call me good .That is one of many instances where his HUMANITY was on display in the GOSPEL tales, He prayed , he wept , cried and even flogged men.
Now one shudders to think what would happen if an Almighty God flogs a man when I know that if my Ogun flogs somebody there is no remedy
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
aribisala0:

I do not believe Jesus is God or even that the bible is true
BUT
If you are attempting to be logical then the logic of Christianity is not that Jesus who was on earth is God
That Jesus was A MAN , He was in the womb for 9 months ate drank , pissed shat and DIED

The Logic of course cannot be that "God" died I do not think

Anyway do not ask me to justify or explain because I do not believe any of it but from the point of Logic there is no contradiction in Jesus THE MAN saying do not call me good .That is one of many instances where his HUMANITY was on display in the GOSPEL tales, He prayed , he wept , cried and even flogged men.
Now one shudders to think what would happen if an Almighty God flogs a man when I know that if my Ogun flogs somebody there is no remedy

Hmmm, Another noise
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Chibuezem(m): 2:08am On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

May IPOB/ESN use you for ritual if my brothers are not doing human suga.
I reject your curse, you words have no effect over me may you encounter christ Jesus and profess his kingship over all.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by martinslaura: 4:19am On Apr 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Lol and you are the only one who knows this information but yet the whole of Europe purchases Russian gas instead and still? undecided

Ask Mr. google if you dont know.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by martinslaura: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Basher8583:

Olodo. As usual you have to display your ignorance with CAPS

You think natural gas is like a comodity you import anyhow via sea or air.

Natural gas is easy to transport over land in pipelines, but difficult to transport over oceans due to its low density and thus large volume. In other words it is extremely expensive to transport via ship. And this is because they will need special ships with dome shaped containers to store the liquefied gas.

Europeans buying from Russia know why they are buying it. They also understand the implications of not buying from Russia. It's going to be super expensive to survive without the Russian export

Average summer temperature in Poland is 17°c. That's the coldest my split ac can give me. That's crazy.
My friend from Poland said they dont engage in outdoor sports.

HAVE U BEEN THERE BEFORE? I HAVE STAYED OVER 5 YEARS IN POLAND SO DONT ARGUE BLINDLY.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by GEJDHERO: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Shoodboi:

That's why I said cheap is the keyword. Subsidized gas is not cheap gas. If it was cheap, it wouldn't need to be subsidized. Why pay more for something I currently get for less?
Subsidized is cheaper
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by GEJDHERO: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Subsidised with their Tax... There by turning to another Nigeria and endless subsidy billions
No in this case the extra cost wud be written off to spite Russia.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by GEJDHERO: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

I know that, Niger Rep have 24Hrs electricity from Nigeria
That’s what am saying, we need to supply gas at home before thinking about other just like Russia.
The point am making is that Nigeria can conveniently supply gas to the West
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Why are you not obeying the bible? And preach it to me?

Acts 16–21: “The Lord Had Called Us for to Preach the Gospel”
You are totally confused. All you seeks in a cantankerous encounter. You began by calling evil on the Bible and yet again DEMANDING to hear the Bible's message.

It is not by force to be Christian. If you have read the Bible and missed the point, it is easier to relate with you.

So, enjoy your new-found faith and leave us alone with the Bible. We love and cherish it.

Go away and go to your koran. Enjoy your life.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Noise again..... I am done
Farewell. Go to tiur Koran and quit being a nuisance to Christians. No one needs you in Christianity.

Go and never be found. Who cares if you left? What do we lose? What impact did you make? Zero.

Go away and be lost.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Chibuezem:
I reject your curse, you words have no effect over me may you encounter christ Jesus and profess his kingship over all.

Since you Sabi tell lies na only curses go reset your brain.

I don't need to encounter Jesus. Jesus doesn't need anyone to encounter him.

My curse will have effect on you if you have been telling lies to impugn me. You should take responsibilities for your actions.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Chibuezem(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

I need to encounter Jesus
I tell no lies browse the internet, listen to news. 911 is a clear exam. You are a hypocrite professing that Islam Is peaceful when it's simply man's invention to dominate others raping women and children killing men.

When ever someone says he's a Muslim or dress like one and exclaims God is great in a car, airplane anywhere with unbelievers present;the people around will show fear because of what they expect will come next (are you still reading) boom explosion violence in any dimension. Where ever prophet Muhammed is, he will never have peace.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Farewell. Go to tiur Koran and quit being a nuisance to Christians. No one needs you in Christianity.

Go and never be found. Who cares if you left? What do we lose? What impact did you make? Zero.

Go away and be lost.

Converting to atheist in millions each year is hitting christ.

See, not everybody is a muslim, what is the difference between islam and Christianity

Did you make sense at all grin grin grin

Pls convince me to re-convert and depend the bible, preach to it rather than making LOUD NOISE !!! don't you see my siggy

See, your bible is full of confusion

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5).

Why is the so called 'HOLY BOOK' making no sense at all.

Answers Only!!! No Noise
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Oga, you are not an atheist. Atheist mind their business and move on to their new life if it is appealing. Just move on and stop seeking encounter with Christians. If you claim to have left cos the Bible is not good for you, OKAY.

Just GO. GO AWAY. NO SINGLE PROBLEM AT ALL.

We do not need you. Is it by force? We, the Christians are now chasing you away but you do not want to go. Hahaha funny life. We do not need you. Get away and get lost. GOODBYE and FAREWELL.

WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK WITH YOU AND WE DO NOT NEED YOU BACK. GO!!!!! DISAPPEAR. AND VANISH.

BYE BYE.

WHO IS BEGGING YOU TO LISTEN? GO TO YOUR NEW FOUND FAITH. ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. GO AND SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO ATTEND THE COOL PARTIES. GO TO THEM.

THE CHRISTIANS ARE BEGGING YOU TO GO TO YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU AROUND OR HAVE ANY CONVERSATION WITH YOU.
exCHRISTIAN:

Converting to atheist in millions each year is hitting christ.

See, not everybody is a muslim, what is the difference between islam and Christianity

Did you make sense at all grin grin grin

Pls convince me to re-convert and depend the bible, preach to it rather than making LOUD NOISE !!! don't you see my siggy

See, your bible is full of confusion

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5).

Why is the so called 'HOLY BOOK' making no sense at all.

Answers Only!!! No Noise
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Oga, you are not an atheist. Atheist mind their business and move on to their new life if it is appealing. Just move on and stop seeking encounter with Christians. If you claim to have left cos the Bible is not good for you, OKAY.

Just GO. GO AWAY. NO SINGLE PROBLEM AT ALL.

We do not need you. Is it by force? We, the Christians are now chasing you away but you do not want to go. Hahaha funny life. We do not need you. Get away and get lost. GOODBYE and FAREWELL.

WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK WITH YOU AND WE DO NOT NEED YOU BACK. GO!!!!! DISAPPEAR. AND VANISH.

BYE BYE.

WHO IS BEGGING YOU TO LISTEN? GO TO YOUR NEW FOUND FAITH. ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. GO AND SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO ATTEND THE COOL PARTIES. GO TO THEM.

THE CHRISTIANS ARE BEGGING YOU TO GO TO YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU AROUND OR HAVE ANY CONVERSATION WITH YOU.

Why are you afraid of me? Is christ not about LOVE ?

You keep rejecting my choice, my freedom.

Why can't you comprehend SIMP le text?

I left Christianity for atheism, then what

I will like the world to know exactly why I left.

Example: BIBLE HAVE NO DIRECTION, HOW CAN EACH QUESTION HAVE TWO ANSWERS

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:cool

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)

(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)

(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)

(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool

(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

How many were the children of Azgad?

(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)

(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

WHY ALL OF YOU BIBLE SLAVES NOT DEPENDING IT grin grin grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Chibuezem:
I tell no lies browse the internet, listen to news. 911 is a clear exam. You are a hypocrite professing that Islam Is peaceful when it's simply man's invention to dominate others raping women and children killing men.

When ever someone says he's a Muslim or dress like one and exclaims God is great in a car, airplane anywhere with unbelievers present;the people around will show fear because of what they expect will come next (are you still reading) boom explosion violence in any dimension. Where ever prophet Muhammed is, he will never have peace.

You are cursed for changing my post to suit your ideology! May you never have peace in your life. In fact you will perish as your dream Jesus did and there will be no one to collect your corpse from IPOB/ESN after crucifixtion. Your corpse with be stabbed with hot spear for all your offal to be collected by ritualists.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Chibuezem(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are blessed May you have peace in your life. In fact you will prosper as your Jesus christ in his ministry grew, Your body shall remain His vessel on earth. All the offal of terrorist Muslims will be offered to me AntiChristian .

Amen God bless you AntiChristian. I was expecting your usual curses now I know you've lost your curse cos you can't curse the anointed one of Isreal.. Chibuezem.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Chibuezem(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

I need help pls
grin indeed
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Chibuezem(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Since you Sabi say na kwilikwili go make me fly
Abeg hope say u no dey smoke lizard shit grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chibuezem:

grin indeed

Clear from here abeg, shift.

How can you modify my post to suit your needs

Sir this is a cheap scam.

Do I look like someone in need of your help

Every body know you are a liar.

I left christ because of people like you hypocrites.

Bible is only believed by hypocrites.

That can not answer a simple question.

Pls answer this :

Why would God send the Gospel with His prophet Jesus, and then allow all of the disciples of Jesus to be misled by believing that Jesus died on the cross, and thus distort the original message of the Gospel?

The GOD of the corrupted Bible gets drunk?!

The sinless and perfect men in the Bible.

Was Jesus Sinless?

The Bible is the book for the low-lifes, perverts and criminals!

The figurative speech in the Bible proves that Jesus must not be MAGNIFIED to the level of the Creator!

Superstition in the Bible.

The Golden Rule is nothing but a lie in the bible – killing of children and non-virgin women, enslaving, maiming of enemies, and so much more!
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Your entire reasoning is Islamic. You are shouting atheist

Just go get a job. No one has your time.
exCHRISTIAN:

Why are you afraid of me? Is christ not about LOVE ?

You keep rejecting my choice, my freedom.

Why can't you comprehend SIMP le text?

I left Christianity for atheism, then what

I will like the world to know exactly why I left.

Example: BIBLE HAVE NO DIRECTION, HOW CAN EACH QUESTION HAVE TWO ANSWERS

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:cool

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)

(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)

(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)

(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool

(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

How many were the children of Azgad?

(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)

(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

WHY ALL OF YOU BIBLE SLAVES NOT DEPENDING IT grin grin grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Basher8583: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
martinslaura:

HAVE U BEEN THERE BEFORE? I HAVE STAYED OVER 5 YEARS IN POLAND SO DONT ARGUE BLINDLY.

Please stop all these nonsense. You have not spoken like one that has lived there. 5 years ko... 50years ni. Counter what I have written and have your facts on hand as evidence. Who cares how long you have lived there. Or are you referring to Poland in Nnewi
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your entire reasoning is Islamic. You are shouting atheist

Just go get a job. No one has your time.

Pls no noise, answer the questions.

If I someone left Christianity, there is no point ingoing to Islam.

Only m*mu will do that.

Btw why are you running from my questions

Are you sure u are not blindfolded christian grin grin angry

Following rubbish and confused book

No answers? Only Noise in your head
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by martinslaura: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Basher8583:

Please stop all these nonsense. You have not spoken like one that has lived there. 5 years ko... 50years ni. Counter what I have written and have your facts on hand as evidence. Who cares how long you have lived there. Or are you referring to Poland in Nnewi

No I meant Poland in idumota ask ur sister she knows me.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Chibuezem(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

How are you doing Sir
Well I'm fine.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Chibuezem:

Well I'm fine.

Continue posting rubbish, but now you know your bible is full of confusion.

You can't depend it in any way

Clear from here abeg, shift.

How can you modify my post to suit your needs

Sir this is a cheap scam.

Every body know you are a liar.

I left christ because of people like you hypocrites.

Bible is only believed by hypocrites.

That can not answer a simple question.

Pls answer this :

Why would God send the Gospel with His prophet Jesus, and then allow all of the disciples of Jesus to be misled by believing that Jesus died on the cross, and thus distort the original message of the Gospel?

The GOD of the corrupted Bible gets drunk?!

The sinless and perfect men in the Bible.

Was Jesus Sinless?

The Bible is the book for the low-lifes, perverts and criminals!

The figurative speech in the Bible proves that Jesus must not be MAGNIFIED to the level of the Creator!

Superstition in the Bible.

The Golden Rule is nothing but a lie in the bible – killing of children and non-virgin women, enslaving, maiming of enemies, and so much more!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Polish Farmers Beg Putin To Fix Their Government, Ukraine & EU (Photos) / Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG / Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.