Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible (2190 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Myself and my husband concluded to adopt a child, preferably a female for about two years now, but no luck or success in my state. Having passed through all the legal protocol via ministry of women affair and cleared, we have been placed on the waiting list for up to two years. We have equally visited some orphanage homes in the state without luck. We have been married for about 10 years without our own biological child. Hence, we just want a little companion to shower our love.

Pls inform of what else (legitimate thing) to do to get an adoptee sooner. We really don't mind visiting another state for that purpose. You may reach me here: preciouslanre@aol.com

Pls, give us candid options
Thank

6 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Klass99(f): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
cool

10 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Righteousness2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sister, I am not qualified to give you options on what you are requesting but Hear this;
If JESUS tarries! Mark this day and this time! From now to the next 9-10 months, you are gonna carry your triplets!
You Believe or you Don't Believe is Irrelevant. It is a Miracle! GOD of Chosen Miracle! Receive them in the Name of JESUS, Amen!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by DontBullshitMe: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
So, you can turn the innocent child into a house help?

Your intentions are not genuine enough. You only chose to adopt after failing to conceive a baby, she's like a second choice who will be maltreated.

Only couples who adopt at the early stage of their marriage voluntarily and got sterilised afterwards are worthy parents of those motherless babies. Not you who is doing it not out of the goodness of your heart but for selfish reasons of not wanting to be lonely.

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by TheCongo2: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Your intentions are not genuine enough. You only chose to adopt after failing to conceive a baby, she's like a second choice who will be maltreated.

Only couples who adopt at the early stage of their marriage voluntarily and got sterilised are worthy parents of those babies. Not you who is doing it not out of the goodness of your earth but for selfish reasons of not wanting to be lonely.

Do you have to be this heartless

4 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by CountVersailles(f): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sister, I am not qualified to give you options on what you are requesting but Hear this;
If JESUS tarries! Mark this day and this time! From now to the next 9-10 months, you are gonna carry your triplets!
You Believe or you Don't Believe is Irrelevant. It is a Miracle! GOD of Chosen Miracle! Receive them in the Name of JESUS, Amen!
You, you are just a stupid fowl

DontBullshitMe:

Only couples who adopt at the early stage of their marriage voluntarily and got sterilised are worthy parents of those babies. Not you who is doing it not out of the goodness of your earth but for selfish reasons of not wanting to be lonely.

And you, a useless egoat!

10 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Good luck, OP.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 5:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Thank you for being candid.

Klass99:
I wish all these people who come online to complain of unwanted pregnancies will see this and reach out to you. Some very ignorant people claim it is child trafficking or selling a baby.

But, from where I stand I don't see anything wrong with unwilling/unprepared parents giving up a baby to willing and prepared parents, for the sake and good of that child.

It is called one on one adoption, without the bureaucracy and bottlenecks of adopting via the Nigerian system. Of course, you can get lawyers involved to document the whole process and make it legit, while all parties agree to clearly defined terms and agree to maintain confidentiality.

Another set of ignorant people will say a parent shouldn't give up their child for adoption, on the basis of, who will look after you in old age? They don't use their capacity to think of the welfare of that child or the hard life a child will experience, with incapacitated parents. It is always about having or keeping children around, as a retirement plan, for them.

I genuinely wish you well in your quest and hope that your heart's desire is met.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Amen.
Thank you.

Righteousness2:

3 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 5:31am On Apr 27, 2022
House help? God forbid!
We have (still doing that) accommodated and helped many others without turning them to house help.
We just want our own full adoptee.

All the same, thank you for your time.

DontBullshitMe:

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Richy4(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2022
OP, have you tried other states apart from the one you reside in?

Maybe, just maybe both of you should try other states using the same paper work that you have... I believe a kid is a kid... It doesn't matter if she's from Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo heritage... What matters is you parent him or her into being a good citizen and be useful to the society...

I have read a bit about abandonment at the northern part, Select a good month that can work for both of you, take leave of absence in your places of work and take a trip to the northern part and check out how it is over there... God bless u dear..

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by emmanuelbrown26: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
U hv started sounding so stupid of late, very stupid comment I must say. Don't u hv life aside moses book

1 Like

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by emmanuelbrown26: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Richy4:
OP, have you tried other states apart from the one you reside in?

Maybe, just maybe both of you should try other states using the same paper work that you have... I believe a kid is a kid... It doesn't matter if she's from Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo heritage... What matters is you parent him or her into being a good citizen and be useful to the society...

I have read a bit about abandonment at the northern part, Select a good month that can work for both of you, take leave of absence in your places of work and take a trip to the northern part and check out how it is over there... God bless u dear..

North ke? Oga madam en bi like say u wan mak op enter front page titled "a Nairalander was killed in norther state trying to adopt a child"
If op wan run d package, mak she enter West or East, mostly east

1 Like

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2022
preciouslanre:
Myself and my husband concluded to adopt a child, preferably a female for about two years now, but no luck or success in my state. Having passed through all the legal protocol via ministry of women affair and cleared, we have been placed on the waiting list for up to two years. We have equally visited some orphanage homes in the state without luck. We have been married for about 10 years without our own biological child. Hence, we just want a little companion to shower our love.

Pls inform of what else (legitimate thing) to do to get an adoptee sooner. We really don't mind visiting another state for that purpose. You may reach me here: preciouslanre@aol.com

Thank
op if you're ready to spend money then reach out to me and you will get what you seek within a year, and if you want your husband can also be the father to the kid but you will take care of the baby. Location is Lagos
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2022
The things of GOD is foolishness to them that Perish. But to us who know GOD, it is Life, it is Power!
emmanuelbrown26:

U hv started sounding so stupid of late, very stupid comment I must say. Don't u hv life aside moses book

4 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by emmanuelbrown26: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD is foolishness to them that Perish. But to us who know GOD, it is Life, it is Power!
All your comments this day are becoming bored. If u really wana get converts, u hv to change your mindset. We dun dey their before u, na we carry heaven raise for head but u know what? There is no hell anywhere, hell is right here beside u and i
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Ernesttoby30: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
preciouslanre:

Thank

Sometimes i wish i can be of help to people in your category without going against the law.

I'm thinking if it's possible for a married couple to give you their child. I mean wife getting pregnant and after delivery, the child will be handed over to you and all contact will be lost. The pregnancy will be fresh from the very first months of you two negotiation. But the question is, can this be done without going against the law of the land?

Some couple are very fertile that they conceive almost every month of active s*xtual intercourse. I really wish to help
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
kai
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

Sometimes i wish i can be of help to people in your category without going against the law.

I'm thinking if it's possible for a married couple to give you their child. I mean wife getting pregnant and after delivery, the child will be handed over to you and all contact will be lost. The pregnancy will be fresh from the very first months of you two negotiation. But the question is, can this be done without going against the law of the land?

Some couple are very fertile that they conceive almost every month of active s*xtual intercourse. I really wish to help
I'm really interested about the issues you raised here, i just pray that someone with more knowledge can answer this.
@preciouslanre, be specific on what you need so that people will help you. i mean things like the age of the child, and location
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Acidosis(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

I'm thinking if it's possible for a married couple to give you their child. I mean wife getting pregnant and after delivery, the child will be handed over to you and all contact will be lost.
The pregnancy will be fresh from the very first months of you two negotiation. But the question is, can this be done without going against the law of the land?

Lol. Always easy to say when times are hard.

To the OP, I would advise you to seek the legal/motherless babies option. For individuals looking to get someone to adopt their babies, I'll advise you to avoid them.

If you want a proper adoption done without anyone coming to claim his or her child after 10 or 15 years, better to follow and observe all protocol. For me, it is no longer "adoption" when you know the parents of the child and vice versa.

Nigerians no too dey trusted. Spend all you want on that child, they'll come tomorrow to claim "ownership". In fact, some hardened kids will leave you to find their parents if they get to discover the shady process.

If money is not an issue, a combination of surrogacy (or egg donor) and IVF (with sperm donor in the case of oligospermia or azoospermia) remains a preferred option. There's no infertility issue without remedy. None at all. Money is the only issue.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by TheKrakon: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please, adopt me. I go cut my 26 year old cucumber.
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Foodqueen(f): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
preciouslanre:

Thank

Be careful of all these online scammers that will come to your dm with varies stories like...

They were knocked off and needs someone to adopt their babies...

They av family members that is ready to give out their child.

They are ready to become a surrogate for you.

Run, run, run.

And their are really genuine people that don't really need a child anymore and will really be ready for exchange but hypocrite us will now allow them speak up.

If there will ever be a time to make child exchange legal......I think this is..

I really feel for you.

U can check out this link, it's a story shared by someone on FB.
https://www.nairaland.com/7071739/looking-child-adopt-learn
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by JovialJune(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

[/s]

Pastor righteousness prayed for the woman to birth triplets and you are pained? Are you stupid?

8 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by JovialJune(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
DontBullshitMe:

Only couples who adopt at the early stage of their marriage voluntarily and got sterilised are worthy parents of those babies. Not you who is doing it not out of the goodness of your heart but for selfish reasons of not wanting to be lonely.

[/s]

You are a bitter soul, go and wash your heart.

4 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thank you sincerely for reiterating this option. We were once confronted with this surrogacy option and we are now sincerely thinking about it. Our major concern with that is the huge fund involved in surrogacy as we are just average comfortable Nigerians grin. We learnt surrogacy cost about 6 to 10 million naira. Kindly let know of reliable surrogacy centres you know.

Cheers

Acidosis:

Lol. Always easy to say when times are hard.

To the OP, I would advise you to seek the legal/motherless babies option. For individuals looking to get someone to adopt their babies, I'll advise you to avoid them.

If you want a proper adoption done without anyone coming to claim his or her child after 10 or 15 years, better to follow and observe all protocol. For me, it is no longer "adoption" when you know the parents of the child and vice versa.

Nigerians no too dey trusted. Spend all you want on that child, they'll come tomorrow to claim "ownership". In fact, some hardened kids will leave you to find their parents if they get to discover the shady process.

If money is not an issue, a combination of surrogacy (or egg donor) and IVF (with sperm donor in the case of oligospermia or azoospermia) remains a preferred option. There's no infertility issue without remedy. None at all. Money is the only issue.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Deary,

Pls dm me. My email is: preciouslanre@aol.com

Thank you.

Antimarraige:
op if you're ready to spend money then reach out to me and you will get what you seek within a year, and if you want your husband can also be the father to the kid but you will take care of the baby. Location is Lagos
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by preciouslanre: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
We are based in Kwara State. We will prefer from new born to 2 years old. Female, however, we can also go for a male.

udoji2021:

I'm really interested about the issues you raised here, i just pray that someone with more knowledge can answer this.
@preciouslanre, be specific on what you need so that people will help you. i mean things like the age of the child, and location
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Klass99(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
@preciouslanre

check your mail, but i can post everything here if you are comfortable with it
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by JovialJune(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Klass99:

It's Jayjay on the beats again grin.
Continue ooo, you go soon chop ban again.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Acidosis(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
preciouslanre:
Thank you sincerely for reiterating this option. We were once confronted with this surrogacy option and we are now sincerely thinking about it. Our major concern with that is the huge fund involved in surrogacy as we are just average comfortable Nigerians grin. We learnt surrogacy cost about 6 to 10 million naira. Kindly let know of reliable surrogacy centres you know.

Cheers

Sincerely I don't have a solid or reliable information regarding surrogacy centres in Nigeria. But I do know that some fertility clinics may be able to help you through the process (i.e. getting a surrogate mother, legal procedures, etc.).

N10m is too much though. Many surrogate mothers would accept a N1-2m deal. You don't even need IVF with this option as intrauterine insemination (IUI) of 200-250k can get the job (conception) done. Hospital bills, legal fees, and others can be in the range of N700k (Total: N3m). A fertility clinic asking for more than 4-5 m for the process should be avoided.

By the way, is surrogacy the best/only option for you? You don't have to go into the details for privacy reasons.
Re: We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
preciouslanre:
Deary,

Pls dm me. My email is:

Thank you.

Okay I sent you a mail from adedxxxxd@gmail.com, disregard if it wasn't from my email address and you can also edit your post now to remove your email here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught In The Act **if This Is You Or Your Husband, What Would You Do?* / Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money / How Do You Justify The Bible? (10 Points)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.