Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Watchtower Society Cult Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Watchtower Society Cult Claims (643 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why do Jehovah's Witnesses expect people to accept the " faithful and discreet slave " as Jehovah's sole channel of communication ?

What about 1John 4:1?

1 John 4:1 KJV — Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Do Jehovah's Witneeses ever tell those that are studying with them to take some time and properly test ( examine ) the W.T. "slave's " record ?

"faithful" : to be loyal , trustworthy .
"discreet " : knowing when to be silent , don't run ahead .

Has the W.T. 'slave " been loyal to Jehovah by being faithful to His Word in providing consistently accurate , reliable , Bible instruction ?
What does the record show ?

Being a prophet and teacher has the W.t. "slave " proven itself to keep quiet and not run ahead of Jehovah by going beyond what is written ?

Many years ago I decided to properly test the W.T. "slave's " claim of authority to be Jehovah's sole channel of communication .

What I found :
the W.T. "slave" over and over and over again proved itself to be a unfaithful and discredited slave .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by cornelboy(f): 2:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Frustration.
If JEHOVAH witness disfellowshipped you, grow up, move on and find another church to go like Catholic.

3 Likes

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:
Frustration.
If JEHOVAH witness disfellowshipped you, grow up, move on and find another church to go like Catholic.

See your stupid logic:

If a fraudulent criminal group wrecks all your finances, you should just grow up, move on and don't ever try to expose their scams so that more people will be defrauded and you think you have sense like this.

This is why Jehovah witnesses due to the high level Governing Body brainwash tend to have one of the lowest level of rationality. You are not even shocked at the lies of your cult organization. Yours is that people should not expose it so more people join you on your journey to hell.

Use your brain and stop being a bag carrying slave of Satan's non-discreet slave and organization.

2 Likes

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by cornelboy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

See your stupid logic:
If a fraudulent criminal group wrecks all your finances, you should just grow up, move on and don't ever try to expose their scams so that more people will be defrauded and you think you have sense like this.
This is why Jehovah witnesses due to the high level Governing Body brainwash tend to have one of the lowest level of rationality. You are not even shocked at the lies of your cult organization. Yours is that people should not expose it so more people join you on your journey to hell.
Use your brain and stop being a bag carrying slave of Satan's non-discreet slave and organization.

Come on, it's more like a higher institution rusticating a student for examination malpractice.

Nothing you do here could stop JWs from doing their good works.

You can join the Catholics and start worshipping Godmother Mary. They also kiss her statue lol.

You are free to worship your three head gods too.

You can start using the rosary when God he forbid us using any form of images in worship.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Come on, it's more like a higher institution resuscitating a student for examination malpractice.

Nothing you do here could stop JWs from doing their good works.

You can join the Catholics and start worshipping Godmother Mary. They also kiss her statue lol.

You are free to worship your three head gods too.

You can start using the rosary when God he forbid us using any form of images in worship.

grin

You mean the Witchtower Society and Babble crap and trolley pushing false prophecies tracts printing company.

Same people who copied several things like Disfellowshipment/Shunning from the Catholics who they earlier condemned for excommunication even the name Jehovah copied from the Catholics.

The Catholics are miles better than your cult lying organization. As I look at the history with the Witchtower Society been always insincere. I have come to discover that the contributions by the Catholics outweighs what lies the Jehovah witnesses parrot against them in their hatred of the Catholic Church. Infact, if not for the Crusade by Catholics. There will be no Jehovah witness lying cult today as everyone in the free world today would have been all Muslims.

You think that the lies that the Governing Body tell is true. The Catholics are way better than Jehovah witnesses. The problem is the Catholic heads don't dedicate time to expose the lies of Jehovah witnesses in details to their members unlike the Jehovah witnesses who spend all their time trying to ridicule the Catholics or other Christians. If the Catholics can get some Ex-Jws who will expose more of the Jehovah witness lies in details to them and they spread it in all their parishes. The average Catholic will be quite ready to withstand any Jehovah witness. The Jehovah witness cult is just one organization built on lies. You start digging the history and you will be shocked at all these covered up Jehovah witness lies.

Better to worship a "three-headed" God which is a lie taught by the Jehovah witnesses and Muslims with all those mythical Nimrod lies which is not verified by any credible Bible or Secular scholar. I was shocked when I discovered this lie by the Governing Body.

I am no Catholic but comparing Jehovah witnesses to the Catholics is like comparing a pig to a human.

1 Like

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by cornelboy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
You mean the Witchtower Society and Babble crap and trolley pushing false prophecies tracts printing company.
Same people who copied several things like Disfellowship/Shunning from the Catholics who they earlier condemned for excommunication even the name Jehovah copied from the Catholics.
The Catholics are miles better than your cult lying organization. As I look at the history where the Witchtower Society is always insincere about. I come to discover that the contributions by Catholics outweighs what lies the Jehovah witnesses tell against them in their hatred of the Catholic Church. Infact, if not for the Crusade by Catholics. There will be no Jehovah witness lying cult today as everyone in the free world today would have been all Muslims.

You think that lies that the Governing Body tell is true. The Catholics are way better than Jehovah witnesses. The problem is the Catholic heads don't dedicate time to expose the lies of Jehovah witnesses in details to their members unlike the Jehovah witnesses who spend all their time trying to ridicule the Catholics or other Christians. If the Catholics can get some Ex-Jws who will expose more of the Jehovah witness lies in details to them and they spread it in all their parishes. The average Catholic will be quite ready to withstand any Jehovah witness. The Jehovah witness cult is just one built on lies. You start digging into the history and you will be shocked at all these covered up Jehovah witness lies.
Better to worship a "three-headed" God which is a lie taught by the Jehovah witnesses and Muslims with all those mythical Nimrod lies which is not verified by any credible Bible or Secular scholar. I was shocked when I discovered this lie by the Governing Body.
I am no Catholic but comparing Jehovah witnesses to the Catholics is like comparing a pig to a human.

Yeah the Catholics are good at introducing establishing paganism into Christianity.

I can feel your frustration man. Sorry cry
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah the Catholics are good at introducing establishing paganism into Christianity.

I can feel your frustration man. Sorry cry

You belong to an organization that has nothing original but copied the people who supposedly introduced paganism into Christianity.

If I say you are a Woodenhead. I won't be wrong. Even the number one thing- the name Jehovah that the organization prides itself on is from the same so called paganistic people- their priest first made use of it different from the Hebrew YHWH. The Watchtower even admits that.

grin
Only mentally imbalanced people can be chained by the false and non-discreet slave.
My joy is many are fading, waking and some are just PIMO and pretending in the congregations.

As the lies of the cult organization gets exposed by more bold ex-JWs coming out. More young people will wake up.

2 Likes

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by cornelboy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You belong to an organization that has nothing original but copied the people who supposedly introduced paganism into Christianity.
If I say you are a Woodenhead. I won't be wrong. Even the number one thing the organization prides itself is from the same so called paganistic people.
grin
Only mentally imbalanced people can be chained by the false and non-discreet slave.
My joy is many are fading, waking and some are just PIMO and pretending in the congregations.
As the lies of the cult organization gets exposed by more bold ex-JWs coming out. More young people will wake up.

They will wake up to become fugitives having no where to go.

Which church do you attend now?

Thank you for telling us your aim and objectives for creating threads like this.

We will continue to preach zealously, follow Christ teachings and hope for the kingdom to come soon to restore peace to earth.

My sincere advice to you is to stop being a tool for Satan to hinder the TRUTH smiley
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

They will wake up to become fugitives having no where to go.

Thank you for telling us your aim and objectives for creating threads like this.

We will continue to preach zealously, follow Christ teachings and hope for the kingdom to come soon to restore peace to earth.

My sincere advice to you is to stop being a tool for Satan to hinder the TRUTH smiley

You will continue to preach zealously the false teachings of the Governing Body because you all blaspheme Jesus with your false organization lies.

More like you are a marketing publisher of the false prophecy watchtower organization.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

See your stupid logic:

Sifia painment done give you high BP walahi!

Oga, go to court of law and show proof of your mumu claims.
Nairaland is not a court of law, foolish offspring of viper.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You will continue to preach zealously the false teachings of the Governing Body because you all blaspheme Jesus with your false organization lies.

More like you are a marketing publisher of the false prophecy watchtower organization.
John 20:17 is the Nemesis of your mumu claims.
Oga, go remove John 20:17 the verse we dey pain you, from your Bible.

Sifia pained 3 deities slaves.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by cornelboy(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

JWs are actually only the religious group following the teachings of Jesus Christ.

They don't fight wars.
Their mode of evangelism.
They are not political, hopefully waiting for God's Kingdom.
They were able to translated the Bible and gospel materials into more than 1000 languages. No be small work.
They have accurate interpretation of the scriptures and render pure worship to the one true God the Father.

Are they really blaspheming Jesus or you said that out of your hatred?
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The highlighted is what all Apostates want but then you guys need to do better than arguing pointlessly against an organization of people practicing pure worship! wink
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

JWs are actually only the religious group following the teachings of Jesus Christ.

They don't fight wars.
Their mode of evangelism.
They are not political, hopefully waiting for God's Kingdom.
They were able to translated the Bible and gospel materials into more than 1000 languages. No be small work.
They have accurate interpretation of the scriptures and render pure worship to the one true God the Father.

Are they really blaspheming Jesus or you said that out of your hatred?

grin grin

Your mu.mu don do.

See your dead mediator, Rutherford (One of the greatest minor false prophets after Muhammad, Russell. Don't forget it was Rutherford who named you a Jehovah witness. Jesus never did) swearing an oath allegiance to the American government.

grin grin
Stay tuned. More exposure on the JW lies coming through from me. All that Kingdom Hall brainwashing won't work here.

For those who can't see it well. Judge Rutherford signs the oath:

OATH OF ALLEGIANCE

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what all Apostates want but then you guys need to do better than arguing pointlessly against an organization of people practicing pure worship! wink

You are a false cult bag carrying publisher. You are not known by Jehovah.

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Janosky:

John 20:17 is the Nemesis of your mumu claims.
Oga, go remove John 20:17 the verse we dey pain you, from your Bible.

Sifia pained 3 deities slaves.

Sofia pained mu.mu false prophecy watchtower slave.
Quoting Bible verses same way Rutherford did.
More exposure coming.

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by cornelboy(f): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin

Your mu.mu don do.

See your dead mediator, Rutherford (One if the greatest minor false prophets after Muhammad, Russell. Don't forget it was Rutherford who named you a Jehovah witness. Jesus never did) swearing an oath allegiance to the American government.

grin grin
Stay tuned. More exposure on the JW lies coming through from me. All that Kingdom Hall brainwashing won't work here.

For those who can't see it will. Judge Rutherford signs the oath:

OATH OF ALLEGIANCE

Further

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Thanks.

grin
Ask the dead Rutherford who called Pastor Russell, your cult organization founder, the greatest Bible Student of Modern times
grin

Only for the clown slave of Jehovah to be one of the greatest misfiring false prophet of all times alongside Rutherford and Muhammad.
That today Jehovah witnesses are so ashamed and embarrassed of them both. They won't bring up their books again that had in them written that there is no stumbling lies in there when they went written. grin grin

If only other religions know of all these Jehovah witnesses lies and always tackle Jehovah witnesses with it when they come with their bags of watchtower lies. Then we would more people waking up to their lies.

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
RusellRutherfo you get time to dey exchange words with this people grin grin grin
Maximus and Janosky should be disfellowshipped for exchanging words with an apostate grin grin grin grin grin, get ready to face a judicial committee oga Max and Co
"On the testimony of two or 3 witnesses......"
Me and Archoladey will appear as the 2 witnesses grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18am On Apr 28, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
grin grin grin grin grin
RusellRutherfo you get time to dey exchange words with this people grin grin grin
Maximus and Janosky should be disfellowshipped for exchanging words with an apostate grin grin grin grin grin, get ready to face a judicial committee oga Max and Co
Me and Archoladey will appear as the 2 witnesses grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Funny enough it's Cornelboy (not yet a baptized JW studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses) that's trying to reason with your oga, and the most frustrating part is that your oga can't convince Cornelboy to stop studying or associating with JWs.
Ntor! cheesy
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough it's Cornelboy (not yet a baptized JW studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses) that's trying to reason with your oga, and the most frustrating part is that your oga can't convince Cornelboy to stop studying or associating with JWs.
Ntor! cheesy

grin
Cornelboy should try and ask the Jehovah witness studying the Bible rather doing Watchtower Cult propaganda brainwashing program on him after which they will initiate him into the cult as a captive publisher where it becomes more difficult for him to question them without him being punished for that.

Let him ask them these questions and show the person doing the jw propaganda program with him and watch how that person will run as Jehovah witnesses are so scared of their own lies materials that they have termed it "Apostate material" all in a bid to cover up their lies.

Cornelboy, be bold to ask them these questions and tell them to explain all these Jehovah witnesses. I know right now they might be feeding you, doing some fake love bombing on you just to make sure that they finish the brainwashing program with you but be bold and ask these questions and show these materials and you will see them start getting angry with you.

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Rutherfo LYING on this thread.
Trinity is paganism passed off as Christianity.
John 20:17 & John 17:3, Jesus Christ & John no know triune idols you worship.
RussellRutherfo:

If I say you are a Woodenhead. I won't be wrong. Even the number one thing- the name Jehovah that the organization prides itself on is from the same so called paganistic people- their priest first made use of it different from the Hebrew YHWH. The Watchtower even admits that.
Rutherfo Stupidity without borders.
Jeremiah, John, Jonah, Jesus,Jude dey Rutherfo Bible.
He calls all these Hebrew names with letter "J."
Rutherfo hypocrisy tie gele like Gala.
RussellRutherfo:

Mental imbalance is when you find fault calling Jehovah a Hebrew name with letter "J", while you Rutherfo takes pride in calling other Hebrew names Jesus, John, Jonah,Jude with letter "J".
RussellRutherfo:

As the lies of the cult organization gets exposed by more bold ex-JWs coming out. More young people will wakje up.
Nobody can ever deceive Jehovah.
Pretenders & pretence is a twin of cowardice.
2 Timothy 1:7, Jehovah's servants have no connection with cowardice.
1 John 2:15-17,Oga, continue deceiving yourself pursuing the desires of the flesh.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
Cornelboy should try and ask the Jehovah witness studying the Bible rather doing Watchtower Cult propaganda brainwashing program on him after which they will initiate him into the cult as a captive publisher where it becomes more difficult for him to question them without him being punished for that.

Let him ask them these questions and show the person doing the jw propaganda program with him and watch how that person will run as Jehovah witnesses are so scared of their own lies materials that they have termed it "Apostate material" all in a bid to cover up their lies.

Cornelboy, be bold to ask them these questions and tell them to explain all these Jehovah witnesses. I know right now they might be feeding you, doing some fake love bombing on you just to make sure that they finish the brainwashing program with you but be bold and ask these questions and show these materials and you will see them start getting angry with you.

This is year 2022, this one is talking about the years when even his forebears where not born.
Oga, channel your mind to tell you , you are dwelling in 1925,no wahala. JWs have moved on tayy tayy.

JW's have publicly acknowledge they made mistakes in the past, just as Prophets Samuel & Nathan made the similar mistakes giving erroneous statements & false predictions in Rutherfo Bible,1 Chronicles 17:2-4,1 Samuel 3:20 & 1 Samuel 16:6.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by tctrills: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Why do Jehovah's Witnesses expect people to accept the " faithful and discreet slave " as Jehovah's sole channel of communication ?

What about 1John 4:1?

1 John 4:1 KJV — Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Do Jehovah's Witneeses ever tell those that are studying with them to take some time and properly test ( examine ) the W.T. "slave's " record ?

"faithful" : to be loyal , trustworthy .
"discreet " : knowing when to be silent , don't run ahead .

Has the W.T. 'slave " been loyal to Jehovah by being faithful to His Word in providing consistently accurate , reliable , Bible instruction ?

Being a prophet and teacher has the W.t. "slave " proven itself to keep quiet and not run ahead of Jehovah by going beyond what is written ?

Many years ago I decided to properly test the W.T. "slave's " claim of authority to be Jehovah's sole channel of communication .

What I found :
the W.T. "slave" over and over and over again proved itself to be a unfaithful and discredited slave .
I am not a JW but I have watched you for a while attack them so viciously. I believe you were once a member. I don't know how you left but then, I don't believe you were forced to join.
Please don't be offended when I ask, why are you doing this?
We both know that many other churches have their faults and past so why pick on your former church?
I really want to know your motive.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... The guy get time..
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

I am not a JW but I have watched you for a while attack them so viciously. I believe you were once a member. I don't know how you left but then, I don't believe you were forced to join.
Please don't be offended when I ask, why are you doing this?
We both know that many other churches have their faults and past so why pick on your former church?
I really want to know your motive.
the guy is a classic example of the "mental imbalance" the guy parrots about on this forum.
He is a patient.
cheesy
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by tctrills: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

the guy is a classic example of the "mental imbalance" the guy parrots about on this forum.
He is a patient.
cheesy
Take it easy. I understand how you feel but this isn't a fight and it shouldn't be.
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

Rutherfo LYING on this thread.
Trinity is paganism passed off as Christianity.
John 20:17 & John 17:3, Jesus Christ & John no know triune idols you worship.

Rutherfo Stupidity without borders.
Jeremiah, John, Jonah, Jesus,Jude dey Rutherfo Bible.
He calls all these Hebrew names with letter "J."
Rutherfo hypocrisy tie gele like Gala.

Mental imbalance is when you find fault calling Jehovah a Hebrew name with letter "J", while you Rutherfo takes pride in calling other Hebrew names Jesus, John, Jonah,Jude with letter "J".

Nobody can ever deceive Jehovah.
Pretenders & pretence is a twin of cowardice.
2 Timothy 1:7, Jehovah's servants have no connection with cowardice.
1 John 2:15-17,Oga, continue deceiving yourself pursuing the desires of the flesh.

Janosky ever the stupid slave.

Always quoting his jw approved scripted scriptures not connected to his argument or even prove his points.

I wanted to engage you in putting open these scriptures to the people so they say what a deceiver you are just like the cult organization then I remember. You have been so silent with the false prophecies of your lying organization even when I mention your name to address them. You dodge. grin

The only thing you cram is to attack trinity but you forget say the truth can not be hidden for so long. You follow your lying organization GB dey argue. They admit that the name Jehovah is from the Catholic Church. You start to dey compare John, Jeremiah, etc. Are they Jehovah?!

What is not your false prophecy organization all in bid to seem as if they are some unique servants of Jehovah that introduced the teaching that only Jehovah is the unique name of God forgetting that catholics, protestants, etcetera have been using it since the 13th century that the Catholic priest first made use of it instead of the known YHWH that could not be easily vocalized without the additional vowels of "a" and "e" added in it.

You prove my point. You have to be grateful to the Catholics for the name. If there was a thing like copyright in the 13th century and they had ©️ the name Jehovah. Your lying cult organization would have been heavily indebted to them. Nothing is original with your lying cult organization. You stole your false prophecies from a farmer, seventh day adventists like Barbour, etcetera and many more facts like even your stolen Bible verses from wizards like Johannes Grieber, etcetera

You are of Satan and the supposed "light" in you is actually darkness as nothing is originally from Jehovah to you.

See Pagan Russell in this old Jehovah witness booklet refer to Jesus as the Lord of Lords.

E be like say you need some of my daily excerpts from your JW books that you always avoid addressing.

I am coming. Let me look for something from your numerous Harry Porter JW wizardry books of lies and post for the people.

Lying bag carrying publisher and Slave of Philandering Judge Rutherford.

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

This is year 2022, this one is talking about the years when even his forebears where not born.
Oga, channel your mind to tell you , you are dwelling in 1925,no wahala. JWs have moved on tayy tayy.

JW's have publicly acknowledge they made mistakes in the past, just as Prophets Samuel & Nathan made the similar mistakes giving erroneous statements & false predictions in Rutherfo Bible,1 Chronicles 17:2-4,1 Samuel 3:20 & 1 Samuel 16:6.

grin

Circus Clown Slave wan use style beg that I continue not to expose all these jw writings.

Once a liar, always a liar.

Truth is not lies yesterday and truth in 2022.
Lies is lies no matter the age.

Why you no forget that Muhammad slept with a 9year old child 1400 years ago and become a Muslim?!! grin grin

Deceiving Son of Satan.

Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by Janosky: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
Circus Clown Slave wan use style beg that I continue not to expose all these jw writings.

Once a liar, always a liar.
Deceiving Son of Satan.
Rutherfo confesses his lying skills on Nairaland.
Can leopard change the spots on the body?
RussellRutherfo:

Truth is not lies yesterday and truth in 2022.
Lies is lies no matter the age.
Was Rutherfo born with teeth in his mouth?
This guy just confirming his imbalanced status.
Oga,wetin dey your brain when your mama born you?
We know why 1 Samuel 16:6 & 1 Chronicles 17:2-4 is bigger than your brain.
1 Chronicles 17:2-4
2And Nathan said to David: “Everything that is in your heart, go and do, because LORD JEHOVAH is with you.”
3And it was in that night and the word of LORD JEHOVAH was upon Nathan the Prophet, and he said to him: 4“Go and say thus to my Servant David: thus says LORD JEHOVAH, you shall not build for me a house to dwell in it".
Re: The Watchtower Society Cult Claims by RussellRutherfo: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

Rutherfo confesses his lying skills on Nairaland.
Can leopard change the spots on the body?

Was Rutherfo born with teeth in his mouth?
This guy just confirming his imbalanced status.
Oga,wetin dey your brain when your mama born you?
We know why 1 Samuel 16:6 & 1 Chronicles 17:2-4 is bigger than your brain.
1 Chronicles 17:2-4
2And Nathan said to David: “Everything that is in your heart, go and do, because LORD JEHOVAH is with you.”
3And it was in that night and the word of LORD JEHOVAH was upon Nathan the Prophet, and he said to him: 4“Go and say thus to my Servant David: thus says LORD JEHOVAH, you shall not build for me a house to dwell in it".

grin grin
OLODO

See how I made your founders, Russell(the last messenger of the ages that Jehovah witnesses today can no more show his books grin grin) and Rutherford to commit so much lies.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When The Glory Of Christ Is Attacked - Joseph Prince / Consciousness Is Simple Not Complex / @Maxindhouse, Why Did Jesus Allow His Fathers House To Be Destroyed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.