Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,559 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? (1706 Views)

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2022
i wonder why there has been no repot of alien sighting in Nigeria and Africa as a whole ,africans don't sight aliens but they see demon and spirits lol..
or any nairaland seen UFO before?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by matrix199(m): 2:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Why would aliens still be looking for aliens?

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Kobojunkie: 2:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Gointo:
i wonder why there has been no repot of alien sighting in Nigeria and Africa as a whole ,africans don't sight aliens but they see demon and spirits lol..
Afrikaan is a people in South African, not Nigerians. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Gointo:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth {Genesis 1:1} God established the heavens for Himself and His spirit sons (angels) but the earth He gave to His physical children (humans) Psalms 115:16

So humans on planet EARTH have no business with spirit beings who live in HEAVEN not until there started a rebellion that caused many spirit sons of God to migrate to the earth without God's consent {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6} these are the ones Whitemen see as aliens, they're the same Africans see as demons.

According to the Bible (God's word) He never created other intelligent beings apart from humans and angels, that's why these angels have to fall back to planet earth where they can interact with intelligent beings (humans) created by their Creator! Revelations 12:9

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 6:12am On Apr 27, 2022
matrix199:
Why would aliens still be looking for aliens?
lol
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by PlayerMeji: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2022
I have seen one and his name is Portable...

That dude sure looks like an alien.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by chieveboy(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Ah! Africans did and still do. The issue is they like their biblical and greek counterparts call them "gods", and other names.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Spiritually Africans are more advanced than whites. There are people in Africa that interact with aliens daily spiritually. Africans sight aliens daily with their spiritual eyes while whites depends on physical camera to capture aliens.only in rare occasions can physical camera captures aliens because those aliens vibrant at a higher frequency .

So speak for yourself and not say the whole of Africa. I came from a village where everybody is a witch doctor. Sighting aliens is just a normal thing there .

Many people have seen angels physically here in Africa . Pastors and prophet's see's angels from planet heaven 24/7 . So your question is full of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by DavSagacity(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2022
We have so many aliens already in this part of the globe now...

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Ola17: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Spiritually Africans are more advanced than whites. There are people in Africa that interact with aliens daily spiritually. Africans sight aliens daily with their spiritual eyes while whites depends on physical camera to capture aliens.only in rare occasions can physical camera captures aliens because those aliens vibrant at a higher frequency .

So speak for yourself and not say the whole of Africa. I came from a village where everybody is a witch doctor. Sighting aliens is just a normal thing there .

Many people have seen angels physically here in Africa . Pastors and prophet's see's angels from planet heaven 24/7 . So your question is full of ignorance

Can you provide evidence for your many claims?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth {Genesis 1:1} God established the heavens for Himself and His spirit sons (angels) but the earth He gave to His physical children (humans) Psalms 115:16

So humans on planet EARTH have no business with spirit beings who live in HEAVEN not until there started a rebellion that caused many spirit sons of God to migrate to the earth without God's consent {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6} these are the ones Whitemen see as aliens, they're the same Africans see as demons.

According to the Bible (God's word) He never created other intelligent beings apart from humans and angels, that's why these angels have to fall back to planet earth where they can interact with intelligent beings (humans) created by their Creator! Revelations 12:9

May you have PEACE! smiley

the evidence of knowledge is the awareness of the plethora of how much you don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

so in your own words angels are the same thing as aliens?
well I don't know about that..

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
chieveboy:
Ah! Africans did and still do. The issue is they like their biblical and greek counterparts call them "gods", and other names.

so in your own words aliens are gods idolaters worship right,
well I don't know about that.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
DavSagacity:
We have so many aliens already in this part of the globe now...

meaning??
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Afrikaan is a people in South African, not Nigerians. undecided

you should know it's a deliberate sarcasm,but thanks for the show off anyway..
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gointo:
you should know it's a deliberate sarcasm,but thanks for the show off anyway..
Deliberate sarcasm? How exactly could I have known this abeg? undecided
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Deliberate sarcasm? How exactly could I have known this abeg? undecided

in the post ,I didn't write African as Afrikaan,but it occurred only in the title, so common sense will indicate either I made a typographic error or deliberately write it like that..
but thanks anyway.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Aliens simply means extraterrestrial life . something that is not of this earth . So angels fall into that category because they are not of this earth. It just that camera can't vampire them . Only those with enlightened spiritual senses can
Gointo:

so in your own words angels are the same thing as aliens?
well I don't know about that..
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gointo:

in the post ,I didn't write African as Afrikaan,but it occurred only in the title, so common sense will indicate either I made a typographic error or deliberately write it like that..
but thanks anyway.
So it is possible then it is not deliberate sarcasm then ? undecided
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it is possible then it is not deliberate sarcasm then ? undecided
okay ,congratulations
are you happy now.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by peterincredible: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gointo:
yes boss many Africans have come in contact with them and some African tribe have history of contact with them a good example is the dogon tribe and another I think is the Zulu tribe you can Google about "credo mutwa " a South African shamman priest and hear his story gracias
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
peterincredible:
yes boss many Africans have come in contact with them and some African tribe have history of contact with them a good example is the dogon tribe and another I think is the Zulu tribe you can Google about "credo mutwa " a South African shamman priest and hear his story gracias

wow ,really thanks..boss man.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by BigDawsNet: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gointo:

According to Science, another name for Alien is "Technology"

We lack high tech, advanced or sophisticated devices in Africa...

So I don't see why they will choose to visit or even pass by...

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by melodyogonna(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
chieveboy:
Where has these sightings happen?
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
thanks for your contribution
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by Gointo: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Aliens simply means extraterrestrial life . something that is not of this earth . So angels fall into that category because they are not of this earth. It just that camera can't vampire them . Only those with enlightened spiritual senses can
thanks now i understand you.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by chieveboy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
melodyogonna:

Where has these sightings happen?

We're not talking of 'sightings' here. I mean contact. The so-called aliens have bases in outposts in Nigeria, Central Africa, Tibet, South Africa, Tanzania, and many such places.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by chieveboy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gointo:

so in your own words aliens are gods idolaters worship right,
well I don't know about that.

It may be a shock when you discover who characters like "Baal", "Lord God", "My Lord" "Angel" "Zeus" "Angel Michael" "Allah" etc are or is as the case may be.

Note that idols are actually depiction of real entities and not "man-made gods" and neither are they imaginary. The Christian bible offers very good clues to this reality. These beings have favorite tribes, regret their actions and rejoice and mourn.

For instance you were told stories like that of "the sons of God" descending and marring the daughters of men, how a star lead the three wise men to where Jesus was (kindly check sizes of stars online and what could happen...).

You also heard of the angels destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, "Chariots of fire", and especially "flying horses" in the Book of Revelations.

It's not like this information is new. It simply crushes a lot of belief, hence too shaking for us to even go into and beyond the initial stage of shock (denial).

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by chieveboy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
chieveboy:

It's may be a shock when you discover who characters like "Baal", "Lord God", "My Lord" "Angel" "Zeus" "Angel Michael" "Allah" etc are or is as the case may be.

Note that idols are actually depiction of real entities and not "man-made gods" and neither are they imaginary. The Christian bible offers very good clues to this reality. These beings have favorite tribes, regret their actions and rejoice and mourn.

For instance you were told stories like that of "the sons of God" descending and marring the daughters of men, how a star lead the three wise men to where Jesus was (kindly check sizes of stars online and what could happen...).

You also heard of the angels destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, "Chariots of fire", and especially "flying horses" in the Book of Revelations.

It's not like this information is new. It simply crushes a lot of belief, hence too shaking for us to even go into and beyond the initial stage of shock (denial).

It's from the events that transpired between these entities that we got the story of the devil challenging God to the throne and being thrown down from heaven. While this is true, it's actually misleading like how "chariot of fire" will have you looking beyond spacecrafts into imagining am actual chariot with fire on it.
Re: I Wonder Why Afrikaans Don't Sight Aliens? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gointo:

he evidence of knowledge is the awareness of the plethora of how much you don't know.

On the contrary the evidence of KNOWLEDGE is the WISDOM found in it!

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information, even pets KNOWS their owners and friends so they surely have KNOWLEDGE.

But

WISDOM is the practical application of what you know which results in lasting BENEFITS.

Now the BENEFITS enjoyed is the evidence of KNOWLEDGE! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Drop Shocking Revelation On Bola Tinubu, Pastor Adeboye, O / Evolution And The Basic Science Test / Giving Unto God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.