Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo (29037 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by PEXBlog(f): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo is prepared for the job, he's the only and most experience Aspirants we have in the country.

Meanwhile..what VP said

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, [/b]he will “hit the ground running from day one”.[b]

We have heard more than this as well. And we later saw the end-result. Talking is cheap.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by babajeje123(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Thank God he is making the work of other aspirants easier by castigating his own Government which he spent 8 years as number 2 man, trying to exonerate himself forming Saint

Ask Him what he did with his security votes for 8 years and what he spent his office running cost on

You can't outshine your boss, it is a beginning to one's downfall. That said, Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu in anyway. Afobaje o ki n joba.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Alexpetra: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Abi .. even constituition allows impeachment if he knows that Buhari is heading to doom, keeping quite in tacit support
his plans and presidential ambition is Dead... Nigerians are WOKEN.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Opolopoopolonio: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

undecided

So Pasta Judas was in the ship next to a disastrous captain and he watched us crash for 8 years without saying anything

Kai ... Pasta trader Moni no go kill us

Oro hurun hurun... angry

Osinbajo's only option was to resign. And that would have been a bad option... cool You cannot be in a government and openly criticize the same government.

TSG luuunatics can continue to be desperately mischievous. grin

We all know Osinbajo performed well in acting capacity.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by TimmyA: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Do you mean how Jonathan resigned under Yaradua or how Sambo resigned under Jonathan. I need explanation.
Tony4988:
Indirectly condemning the current administration you are into with supporters claiming that you were handicapped from service. Integrity requires your resignation when such is in place but rather you cuddled along with the hope of clinching the highest power. You don't need to be a president, to make a difference. undecided you failed at the opportunity given, and I see no special service you have to offer anymore.

Kindly check my signature for your assignments, project, content research, Advertisement, etc...
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by dualprince0280: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/presidency-i-wont-spend-two-years-trying-to-decide-what-to-do-says-osinbajo/amp
With this...I concluded u are a big traitor.You have the knowledge and skills to turn things around positively within short periods and u failed to expose ur current boss( Buhari) to this magic. U are wicked.However,thank u,we don't want ppu like u. Eseeeee esesssss ewa malo.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mooh247: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2022
babajeje123:

You can't outshine your boss, it is a beginning to one's downfall. That said, Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu in anyway. Afobaje o ki n joba.

Laye atijo
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by stasius: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Are you shading your principal?
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Lightorder: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Yes you won’t. You have already told us that you will definitely continue from where your Oga will leave on

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Maobichek: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Toks2008:

A typical lazy Nigerian youth. Try to read, comprehend before making a contribution

Good morning, i didn't believe that Osinanjo will one day be criticize the way I'm seeing it ever since he declared.

Quite unfortunate that Osinanjo who always contributes positively any time he was given power on acting capacity is now called names because of politics of hate and bitterness.

Osinanjo didn't betray anyone, he is eligible to contest; sentiment, hate, bitterness etc is the reason why they came up with the poster of Osinanjo as a betrayal and other hate-filled campaign. This is not how to play politics.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by PEXBlog(f): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/presidency-i-wont-spend-two-years-trying-to-decide-what-to-do-says-osinbajo/amp

Nigerians can be easily fooled by a rabble-rouser. Imagine people believing Osinbajo just like that shocked
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Voiceofthestree: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2022
But he spent 8year as a VP still deciding what to do. This is another useless old thief what do you expect Omo ti eya ba bi eyan loo maa jo. Only on bastard son in Remo. Now he know Remo. This is Igbo turn to be president all Yoruba elders as also point that out. Non of you can ever be president awon oloriburuku ooole .See him useless cap pastor cultist
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo is prepared for the job, he's the only and most experience Aspirants we have in the country.

Meanwhile..what VP said

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, [/b]he will “hit the ground running from day one”.[b]

That's what his boss buhari said and he osibanjo said he will continue from where buhari stops.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by annisy(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2022
I disagree with you!!
Let's analyze Osibanjo for once
We are all aware that as vice president of Nigeria Osibanjo has the constitutional duty to Chair the National Economic Council whose duties is to formulate policies to drive our economy. If osinbanjo is promising to hit the ground running why hasn't he done that since 2015?
Secondly Osibanjo is a senior advocate of Nigeria and under his nose our laws have been abused and misinterpreted by his principal(buhari) and Co.. What did he do or say to protect and uphold the law?
Thirdly is unfair to the likes of @PeterObi for you to say that all those who want to be president are career politicians.!!
COMPAQ:

Valid point. While I do agree that Osibanjo will have a hard time removing himself from the failures of this government, it doesn't change 2 things for me:

What he said about hitting the ground running is probably true having been a VP for 8 years.

Looking at everybody who has said they want to be President so far, they are all long time career politicians that have made a fortune from Nigeria and have done little for the people. So what makes them any better?
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Clementz0(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
No matter the amount of grammar he speaks, Osinbajo cannot exonerate himself from Buhari's monumental failure. In sane countries, vice presidents campaign with what he achieved with his boss when they were office. For example, Joe Biden campaigned with what he achieved with former president Barack Obama.
i.
Oga we are in Nigeria we all know how the president tries to use veto power just like the time he impeached the VP staffs omo all of them na thieves but them just fair pass themselves small
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by IgOga(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

It must be really hard. Clearly, you didn't read this content. Headlines reader. Gulible Nigerian

grin grin grin You mean after 8 years of being VP and the best idea he came up with is tradermoni aka election bribe.

It is now he will hit the ground running building his own bullion vans....una never tire of una suffering.....reward another proven failure 8 + 4
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by mex22: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2022
U no talk 2days,u dey talk 2years.Oga u need to hit the ground running from day one oo.Seems u don't know the mess u and Buhari put us in.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by sirsugar(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Wait o! what's the work of VP sef,u finished 8yr woefully failure and u still get mouth to bragging shey una dey maahd ni embarassed
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Decency2020(f): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Being a celebral active VP over the last 7yrs
If we tell you to name 3 of his achievements you would start running from pillar to post

VP heads economic development team of any government and osibanjo and Buhari government are the worst in that aspect

Well what 25k can't do doesn't exist

In the life of a slave right? I didn't even know that they have reviewed it. I thinking it was 30. Slaves that love their chains.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Bigchristo: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

You spent 8yrs doing nothing still want to run, how people take Dey believe una word self? To me only a foolish person will believe anyone who has the chance of changing things and still don’t do it
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by begge: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
This man always make me to hate redeem church. Osibanjo is a scammer
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by HRMK: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2022
really?is osinbajo talking about his boss who spent years with no way forward?
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by effort1: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Meanwhile..what VP said

Osinbajo got his experience under Failure Buhari. What kind of experience could he have gotten if not experience in failure?!

Osinbajo can only repeat the evils Buhari did
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Why didn't he and Buhari hit the ground running from day one and who was he referring to with this quote on not hitting the ground running for two years

"if there is anybody, any candidate, or aspirant, who on day one can hit the ground running, who on day one knows what to do, who will not spend another two years trying to decide what to do, that person is your son, Oluyemi Osinbajo "

Another question what did he use his own security votes and office running cost for in the last 8 years

Hehe, bursted, savages everywhere, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by omenka(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Thank God he is making the work of other aspirants easier by castigating his own Government which he spent 8 years as number 2 man, trying to exonerate himself forming Saint

Ask Him what he did with his security votes for 8 years and what he spent his office running cost on

Not good.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by adebwalex(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2022
God willingly you will get their by His grace...
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Meanwhile..what VP said

How is osinbajo prepared for d job? How is he the only and most experiened aspirant we have in this country?

Which ground is he hitting? How did him and buhari hit the ground?
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2022
adebwalex:
God willingly you will get their by His grace...

Get there to do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User / Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death / Robbery, Shooting At Murtala-Muhammed International Airport In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.