Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo (29072 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
godliman:

You are getting it wrong bros, the VP is actually a spare tyre. You use a spare tyre only when there is a need. When buhari was sick did osibanjo perform? I think he brought our economy out of recession, tamed the excesses of Lawal Daura ensure the appointment of CJN Onnogen, to mentioned a few. He was subsequently tamed by the cabal and kept a low profile. Lets give him a chance if we mean well for this country. All the yeye duties assigned him is just politics, he can't execute anything without buhari's approval and we all know that buhari is a super spoiler per excellence.

Who is the cabal that tamed osinbajo? Did they prevent him from succeeding as head of the economic team?
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Opolopoopolonio: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

That still leaves the following questions unanswered:

are you now saying that osinbajo stayed on in govt because of his personal ambition and not because of the interests of Nigerians despite the fact that nigerians are suffering under this govt?

How did osinbajo staying on in this govt make the lives of Nigerians better?

How will his personal ambition favour Nigerians when he put that ambition above the welfare and interests of Nigerians?

Who did osinbajo swear allegiance to?

Who asked the minister of finance & CBN governor to work with osinbajo?
[/s]

TSG luuuunatics have nothing on Osinbajo in the end... grin
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

TSG luuuunatics have nothing on Osinbajo in the end... grin

Then u shouldn't have any issues answering the questions. Name calling don't answer questions:

are you now saying that osinbajo stayed on in govt because of his personal ambition and not because of the interests of Nigerians despite the fact that nigerians are suffering under this govt?

How will his personal ambition favour Nigerians when he put that ambition above the welfare and interests of Nigerians?

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Swaelyf(f): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
he said buhari catch your sub
Tony4988:
Indirectly condemning the current administration you are into with supporters claiming that you were handicapped from service. Integrity requires your resignation when such is in place but rather you cuddled along with the hope of clinching the highest power. You don't need to be a president, to make a difference. undecided you failed at the opportunity given, and I see no special service you have to offer anymore.

Kindly check my signature for your assignments, project, content research, Advertisement, etc...

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by godliman: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

VP is a spare tyre yet he tamed the excess of DSS DG ,appoint a chief judge of the nation and brought Nigeria out of recession ( lmfao ) against his boss wishes ( because that's what you guys make it seem like ) ...

But we can't blame him for not going against his boss wishes again when Nigerians were killed ? When he headed the economic team and brought us to this economic situation we are now ? Refused to talk when army massacred southern youths ?

Who do you people think we are in this country abeg ? Fools
I said the spare tyre is used when there is a need, the appointment of CJN, the sack of the notorious DSS boss and the bringing of Nigeria out of recession all happened when Nigeria had a plat tyre( buhari in hospital). He kept a low profile and didn't comment on those massacres because the cabal had him on their radar. It is akin to the Yaraddua - Goodluck scenario. Look if you want to succeed an evil man pretend to be loyal, take over and there after clear his mess. That is the lesson Atiku never learnt and is costing him much today. Abacha applied it, GEJ applied it and PYO is doing the same.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by temmyblaze001: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Limited to what?

He's not In-charge, and he is not given any role to manage. The one he was given was taken from him as soon as ur president returned from his medical leave.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by hslbroker2(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is the only capable candidate that can carry out his duties without any iota of corruption.Up Osinbajo.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
temmyblaze001:

He's not In-charge, and he is not given any role to manage. The one he was given was taken from him as soon as ur president returned from his medical leave.

you still havent categorically stated what the office of the vice president is limited to
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by adefitim(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shot fired
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Agwotulumbe(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Not good.
[/s]
yeah
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Oluwalifted: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
What did you achieve as the head of Nigeria Economic management team? Disaster! You ruined our economy and now you want to hit the ground running to where Mr Failure? Affliction shall not right the second time so the holy book says.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Ayed44: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

It must be really hard. Clearly, you didn't read this content. Headlines reader. Gulible Nigerian

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, [/b]he will “hit the ground running from day one”.[b]
He will hit the ground running from day one, unlike buhari who spent ages to appoint ordinary ministers.

That's the meaning of his statement.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by bankylan: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
What is 'experience aspirants'?

TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo is prepared for the job, he's the only and most experience Aspirants we have in the country.

Meanwhile..what VP said

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, [/b]he will “hit the ground running from day one”.[b]
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by sherlockhush(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

VP is a spare tyre yet he tamed the excess of DSS DG ,appoint a chief judge of the nation and brought Nigeria out of recession ( lmfao ) against his boss wishes ( because that's what you guys make it seem like ) ...

But we can't blame him for not going against his boss wishes again when Nigerians were killed ? When he headed the economic team and brought us to this economic situation we are now ? Refused to talk when army massacred southern youths ?

Who do you people think we are in this country abeg ? Fools

I don't to think you understood anything from the point stated. All those stuff was done during the 3months Buhari was hospitalized and not in this country. Immediately he came back. He made sure he scattered everything osinbajo did. Or you are not in this country. Pls always ask question before you castigate. This country is for us all.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by victorDanladi: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Aufbauh:
Prof Osinbajo is the most qualified candidate among the rest. Being a celebral active VP over the last 7yrs he's better prepared and equipped to solve the Nigeria lingering challenges.

It's only a dunce that will understudy someone for 8yrs on a project that won't identifies the project Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and threats.
Forget all those who has being out of touch with the workings of Govt for at least 4yrs ago or has being touted for performing well as a state governor. Nigeria challenges are peculiar & are beyond such experiences.

BRF & Amaechi who were the best Governor of their time even struggled in their first ministerial term to deliver. This should tell us that governance of Nigeria is beyond governing Lagos or Rivers state.
But not beyond who never govern anywhere before and the first government he co-lead was is a failure!?

Nigerians can be so sentimental and bias!

Osinbajo has no selling point apart from being an orator and an RCCG member
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mendy101: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Gerrout!

We saw what he did when he called the shots in acting capacity.

It's time for his own chance.
You too gerrout

It cos his oga is a collosal failure that's why it was like he was better but after 8 years they are one and the same... If say e wan be president and wants better he would have resigned abegiii spare us
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Opolopoopolonio: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mendy101:

You too gerrout

It cos his oga is a collosal failure that's why it was like he was better but after 8 years they are one and the same... If say e wan be president and wants better he would have resigned abegiii spare us

Even PDP praised him when he as acting as president...

He should have resigned so that your father will become VP abi The VP platform is going to help his push for the top job. cool

Every reasonable non-mischievous person knows Buhari and Osinbajo are light years apart in terms of leadership skills with Buhari being the villain here.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by thinksense: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Indirectly he is saying that his boss failed. Thank God is has acknowledged that
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by thinksense: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Indirectly he is saying that his boss failed. Thank God he has acknowledged that
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by OLANIYIPETER: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Thank God he is making the work of other aspirants easier by castigating his own Government which he spent 8 years as number 2 man, trying to exonerate himself forming Saint

Ask Him what he did with his security votes for 8 years and what he spent his office running cost on

Hatred have blindfold your eyes of reasony. There is no security vote for VP.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by 0dav2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oga no worry, make earthquake no con happen u hear bye bye
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by OLANIYIPETER: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Why didn't he and Buhari hit the ground running from day one and who was he referring to with this quote on not hitting the ground running for two years

"if there is anybody, any candidate, or aspirant, who on day one can hit the ground running, who on day one knows what to do, who will not spend another two years trying to decide what to do, that person is your son, Oluyemi Osinbajo "

Another question what did he use his own security votes and office running cost for in the last 8 years

Here is another mumu who doesn't read in-between lines . He said with experience acquired in the last seven years he will hit the ground running from day one WHERE IS SUCH EXPERIENCE WHEN THEY COME AS NEW ENTRANTS IN 2015? Reason well guy.

And again, be informed that there is no security vote for VP.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Opolopoopolonio: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

Then u shouldn't have any issues answering the questions. Name calling don't answer questions:

[/s]

TSG luuuunatics can be very unrealistic (blind to realities) and mischievous. Pathetic!

If Osinbajo resigned, is it your father that will become VP
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

TSG luuuunatics can be very unrealistic (blind to realities) and mischievous. Pathetic!

If Osinbajo resigned, is it your father that will become VP

do u feel rattled by these questions:

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by sherlockhush(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:

you still havent categorically stated what the office of the vice president is limited to

Please read constitution and get facts. All the task to be carried out depends on the amount of authority given to him by his boss(Buhari). Even as he chairs the economic council, he is just an advisory and also help guild the president. What if Mr Buhari refuses to listen to him nko? Abeg make Una know say as VP you are not the president and you can't do much rather than to advice
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Opolopoopolonio: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

do u feel rattled by these questions:

[/s]

TSG luuunatics are just pathetic! Osinbajo is way ahead of Tinubu in this race.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
sherlockhush:

Please read constitution and get facts. All the task to be carried out depends on the amount of authority given to him by his boss(Buhari). Even as he chairs the economic council, he is just an advisory and also help guild the president. What if Mr Buhari refuses to listen to him nko? Abeg make Una know say as VP you are not the president and you can't do much rather than to advice

Since u have read the constitution, what is the job of the vice president limited to?
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by temmyblaze001: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Bro V.P position in Nigeria na Camouflage.
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mendy101: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Even PDP praised him when he as acting as president...

He should have resigned so that your father will become VP abi The VP platform is going to help his push for the top job. cool

Every reasonable non-mischievous person knows Buhari and Osinbajo are light years apart in terms of leadership skills with Buhari being the villain here.

He worked for villian without complain for 8 years sooo...
Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by ZombieSlaughter: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Was that why BAT enforced a direct primary in Lagos? Because the greedy criminal is used to having his way and whatever he wants?

Lol. You don't know BAT more than Aregbesola, Ambode, Fashola, and Osinbajo. Just sit down and observe. And if you're lucky to get a bag of rice from the criminal, eat to your satisfaction because that's all you'll probably get in 8 years if he finds his way to Aso rock.

Lol. See as you finish my good friend mooh247 aka moha moha. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

TSG luuunatics are just pathetic! Osinbajo is way ahead of Tinubu in this race.
But that shouldn't prevent u from answering the questions:

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by slowice(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pst Useni bolt.... I see you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / Bode Mustapha Exposes Buhari's Real Enemies / Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.